Just like that.

She got me crash & burn!

Just like that.

Listen to- "Baby Baby" by 4men

For the rest of the week, Daehyun was always by Miyong's side. He walked her to & from all of her classes, walked with her to the front of the school where her dad would pick her up, & was waiting for her in the mornings.

They got pretty close, way closer than they already were before. People started to get suspicious of their relationship.

During one of Miyong's classes, a group of girls came up to her & called her a saying that she was using Daehyun while Zelo was away.

People had no idea that it wasn't like that. Miyong & Daehyun were just friends. It's not like they had feelings for each other or anything, or so Miyong thought.

"You sure you don't wanna eat?" Daehyun asked as he sat down with his tray of food. Miyong smiled & nodded her head, "I'm not hungry but thanks." 

The 4 other boys looked on at them as they would smile & laugh while they talked to each other. They looked so, happy. They looked really comfortable with each other, almost too comfortable.

Miyong would even feed Daehyun, something she wouldn't even do for Zelo. 

"You two, you've gotten extra close these past days." Yongguk said with a suspicious look.

Miyong looked at him with a smile, "Yeah, I guess we have." She laughed as she looked at Daehyun. 

Daehyun smiled at her as he ate, "We should do something tomorrow since it's Friday."

Miyong nodded her head, "We should!" She said happily. "How about we watch a movie?" She suggested. Daehyun nodded his head, "Yeah, let's do that." 

"Something doesn't seem right." Jongup whispered to Himchan. Himchan glared at Daehyun, "He's getting too close to her." 

Youngjae overheard them & let out a deep sigh. He knew all about Daehyun's feelings for Miyong & he knew Daehyun was doing wrong by acting like this with her while Zelo was away.

 

"It's Friday!" Miyong said to Daehyun as they walked into school together. She was happy that the week was finally over. 

Daehyun chuckled, "Yeap. Today we're going to the movies right?" He asked. Miyong nodded with a wide smile.

They were walking towards her locker when they both stopped with their eyes widened. "Zelo!" Miyong ran to him & jumped into his arms.

Yeap, Zelo was back from his trip with his parents. Daehyun felt his heart sink when he saw how happy she was to see him.

"I missed you so much!" She said as Zelo spun her around. He put her down & gave her a kiss. "I missed you too." He said with a smile.

He looked over & saw Daehyun, "Oh hyung!" Daehyun walked over to them & gave an awkward smile, "Oh, you're back? That's cool." 

Zelo smiled, "Yeah. I suppose you've been taking care of Miyong for me?" Daehyun's eyes widened. Zelo had no idea what happened earlier this week. He had no idea that Daehyun & Miyong spent almost all their time together.

"Oh, oh yeah." Daehyun said & laughed awkwardly. Zelo patted Daehyun's shoulder, "Thanks hyung. You're the best! I know I can count on you."

With that Zelo & Miyong headed to class hand in hand. Miyong turned back & gave Daehyun a smile.

Daehyun stood there, holding onto his backback strap. He felt really sad, like if something important was just taken away from him.

He was hurt. He knew he shouldn't be feeling like this, but he couldn't help it. "She's your friends' girlfriend Daehyun, get ahold of yourself." He told himself.