Her first day at Seoul High School

She got me crash & burn!

 Her first day at Seoul High School.

The halls of Seoul High School were filled with thousands of students preparing for another week at school. As they talked with their friends & made their way to their lockers & classes there was one girl who had never experienced having so many people around her!

It was Son Miyong's first day here at SHS. She was born & raised in California. Being here in Seoul was so different, everything was different then things back home but she managed. "Excuse me." She said trying to make her way through crowds of students.

Every person she'd pass would stop & stare at her. Some boys were even following her, admiring everything about her. Thankfully for her there was no uniforms at this school so she got to show off her fashion sense. She wore a floral sleeveless blouse tucked into some mint lace shorts. For shoes she had on some cute flats with bows on them & a large vanilla handbag. 

She had no idea where the office was so she stopped to ask a girl who looked somewhat friendly, "Excuse me, but where is the office?" The girl up & downed her with a face of disgust, "And who are you?" She asked with attitude.

Miyong was a bit taken aback by this, "My name is Son Miyong." She answered. The girl closed her locker & her friends all gathered around. "You're new aren't you?" She asked.

Miyong stood there & just nodded her head. "Well, looks like you have some admirers already." She pointed to about 6 guys behind Miyong & they all disappeared. The girl got closer to her, "This is my school. Don't think you can just come in & make friends like nothing. I run things around here." With that her & her crew left.

Miyong let out a humph & turned around to look for the office. She heard a laugh, "Don't mind her. She's all bark but no bite." She turned around to see a very handsome guy standing there. She bowed slightly & smiled at him.

"My name's Lee Hangook." He said with a smile. Miyong smiled back, "I'm Son Miyong." She said.

"I take it you're looking for the office?" He asked. She nodded her head & he took her there. She got everything sorted out & was given a locker combination & her class schedule. She looked at her watch & noticed that there was still 15 minutes till her first class started so she decided to look for her locker.

As she turned the corner she bumped into someone, making them drop their textbook. She bent down & picked it up. "Here you go." She looked up to see a tall guy with blonde hair. He was practically flawless. He looked down at her with wide eyes. He was frozen on the spot. 

Miyong eyed him, "Uhm, here's your book." He snapped out of his daze & grabbed the book & left without a word. 

After finding her locker, Miyong put her lunch inside & went to her first class, Geometry. Math is one thing she hated. She was walking around trying to look for class B17 when the bell rang. She panicked & started walking faster.

After about 3 minutes she finally found it & entered the room. All eyes turned to look at her. She stood there awkwardly & the teacher eyed her. "You must be the new student? You're late by the way but since it's your first day I'll let it slide." The man said. She bowed & introduced herself, "My name is Son Miyong, I'm from California. I hope we all get along & please take care of me."

Everyone stared at her in awe, admiring her beauty. She felt extra insecure having so many eyes on her. "Great, you can take a seat next to Junhong. Junhong, raise your hand." She looked for the raised hand & noticed it belonged to the boy she bumped into earlier.

She took a seat, "Hello, I'm Son Miyong. I'm sorry for earlier." She said with a smile. The boy just looked at her not saying anything. "She's perfect." He thought to himself. "Why am I feeling like this?


First chapter, wooo! ^^ 
I should be asleep rn, it's 11:30 xD Lol. So yeah, thoughts will be italics thought I should just point that out.
I hope you guys enjoyed this, & please leave comments. <3