I'll hold you forever.

She got me crash & burn!

I'll hold you forever.

Listen to- "Somehow, You" by Kim Min Seok

Daehyun called Miyong to come over because it was something urgent. "Aish, Jung Daehyun." Miyong said as he hung up on her.

She rang the doorbell but there was no answer. She turned the knob & the door opened. Her eyes widened at the fact that he would leave the door open for just anyone to come in.

She walked in & took her shoes off, closing the door behind her. "Daehyun?" She asked as she walked in. The living room was empty, it seemed as if no one was home.

She walked down the hallway & knocked on his door, no answer. She turned the knob only to find someone other than Daehyun.

Eyeing Zelo she rolled her eyes & turned to leave but he rose up from the bed & back hugged her. 

Miyong froze on the spot feeling Zelo's arms around her. She missed this, his touch, just being in his arms. 

Her eyes got watery & a single tear slid down her cheek. "Let go." She said. Zelo didn't say anything but he tightened his grip on her.

"Zelo. I said, let go." She repeated herself, this time choking up. She bit down on her bottom lip trying to suppress her cries but it didn't work.

Soon, she started sobbing. Zelo rested his chin on her shoulder. "Pabo. Why do I love you so much?" Miyong asked making Zelo smile.

"I hate you so much but my love for you is much stronger, why? Why did you make me fall in love with you?" She cried.

Zelo let out a hoarse laugh, "What are we going to do now? Son Miyong, I love you. Please, forgive me. I'm not letting you go like this. I'm not letting you go, period."

Miyong smiled bitterly as her tears kept sliding down both cheeks. "I don't want to love you anymore but I can't help myself. You did this to me, so take responsibility & let me go please."

Zelo shook his head, "I'm never letting you go. Ever. Mark my words. You're mine forever." He let go & Miyong fell to her knees, still sobbing.

Zelo sat down besides her & hugged her, kissing her shoulders, neck & cheek. "No." She said, trying to stop him.

She was hurt so she wanted nothing to do with him no matter how bad she wanted to be with him. With him doing this, it just made it harder to resist.

"Shh shh. Stop crying please. Just let me love you." Zelo said in a soft comforting voice. Miyong looked into his eyes & nodded her head.

They left Daehyun's house & walked to Zelo's. The walk was silent, not one word being exchanged between the two.

They arrived to Zelo's house & went up to his room. They stood in front of each other & looked into each other's eyes. Inching closer to each other, they kissed.

They were each other's firsts. They loved each other & they knew they wanted no one else.