I love you girl.

She got me crash & burn!

I love you girl.

Listen to- "My Girl" by BTOB 

Miyong wokeup the next morning to sounds of something hitting her window. She sat up cautiously & looked around her room. She slowly got up & peeked through the blinds. When she did, a small stone hit the spot where her eye had been looking out making her jump back & scream.

She could hear someone laughing so she pulled the blinds up to reveal Zelo clenching onto his stomach. She opened the window, "Yah Choi Junhong!" He couldn't stop laughing at her priceless reaction.

"Hurry up & get ready! I'll be waiting out here." He said with a smile. Miyong rolled her eyes & went to wash up. 

She looked through her closet trying to think of an outfit to wear. She spotted a pastel yellow circle skirt & picked it out. To go with it, a sleeveless burgundy sheer button up blouse. She got dressed then put her hair in a fishtail braid then applied some makeup. She picked out some brown leather ankle boots & a matching purse then made her way downstairs.

"I'll be going!" She screamed as she put her shoes on & opened the door. "Bring Zelo in!" Her mom yelled from the kitchen. Miyong pouted, "Fine." She bought Zelo inside & he said hi to her parents.

They walked hand in hand down the street. "So, what are we doing today?" Miyong asked. Zelo simply smiled at her, "You'll see." She let out a 'humph' & pouted.

As they were arriving to the park, Zelo closed her eyes & sat her down on one of the tables around the picnic are. "I'll be right back!" He said & ran off.

Miyong kept her eyes closed until Zelo returned after about 5 minutes. "Don't open them yet, wait!" 

Zelo had a picnic basket in hand. He pulled out a plate of French toast, a plate of fresh fruit that he had cut up & some milk & different juices. "Okay open your eyes!"

Miyong opened her eyes to see a beautifully decorated table filled with yummy food. Her eyes lit up & she smiled widely at Zelo, "Thank you!" 

The two ate & shared their usual laughter filled conversations. "It was really yummy!" Miyong said as they cleaned up & threw away their trash.

"Now, our next destination!" Zelo said swinging their arms together. They walked to the nearby movie theater & watched a movie together.

Behind them sat an elderly couple. The woman tapped Miyong on the shoulder & she turned around. "You two are such a lovely couple, I wish you the best."

Miyong smiled widely & bowed to her elder, "Thank you so much." 

After the movie, it was already going to be 3 P.M. "What do you want to do next?" Zelo asked. Miyong put on a thinking face & put a finger to her chin. "Let's go around the shopping district!" 

The two walked through all the cute shops that surrounded them. They went into a store that was filled with lots of couple things from clothes to cute cell phone charms.

"I like these!" Miyong picked up couple hoodies, they had "He's mine." & "She's mine." Written on them. Zelo chuckled at her cuteness, "Let's get them."

As they were walking to pay, Zelo spotted cell phone charms that had the infinity symbol he picked them up & paid for them as well.

"Here." He said handing Miyong her charm. Her eyes widened, "It's so pretty, thank you!" She hugged him tightly & he kissed the top of her head, "Anything for you."

They spent another 2 hours walking around all the shops & seeing everything. By now it was already 6 P.M. "Let's go eat something." Zelo said grabbing Miyong's hand & entering a small, quiet restaurant.

They got seated at their table & ordered their food. Miyong was looking around the restaurant while Zelo looked at her with a smile on his face.

She caught him staring, "What?" She asked. Zelo laughed, "You're just so beautiful." She felt herself blush at his comment. 

It was already dark outside as they walked hand in hand back to Miyong's house. The stars were sparkling beautifully above them & they admired them.

Miyong had her eyes wide & a smile on her face as she looked up at them making Zelo giggle at how adorable she looked. Miyong pouted & looked at him, "You're always laughing at me." She said & crossed her arms.

Zelo took her into his arms tightly, "Because you're just too cute." They looked into each other eyes & slowly leaned in closer to each other.

They shared a meaningful kiss. Their lips moving together completely in sync. Both of their heart beats accelerating as the kiss got deeper. 

They pulled away & rested their foreheads onto each other. They looked into each other's eyes & smiled. 

"I love you Son Miyong." Zelo said in a low voice. Miyong's eyes widened & her breathing became uneasy. She started shaking a bit too.

"Do you mean that?" She asked in a serious tone. Zelo nodded his head with a small warm smile. 

Miyong's eyes got watery & she smiled, "I love you too Choi Junhong."