Himchan, the blocker & Daehyun the pabo!

She got me crash & burn!

Himchan, the blocker & Daehyun the pabo!

They were watching Death Bell which Miyong had never seen before. It's a thriller movie with lots of blood! In between them was Himchan, to Miyong's left was Daehyun & to Zelo's right was Jongup. Zelo eyed Himchan with fury because he decided to be in the middle without taking no for an answer.

Every time something scary would happen Miyong would spring up in fright as to which Himchan would respond to by hugging her. Zelo would even elbow him as a sign to stop touching her. Himchan would just wink at him. 

There was one incident where Miyong jumped right into the arms of Daehyun startling him & everyone else. The look on Daehyun's face? Priceless. His eyes were as wide as can be & his jaw hung low. He even blushed! Miyong was so embarrassed that she turned several shades of red & scooted as far away as possible to the point where she was practically on top of Himchan which he didn't mind.

The movie was over & it was already 1:30. "So, are you guys leaving anytime soon?" Zelo asked, praying that they'd leave so him & Miyong could spend time alone like planned. Jongup looked at him seriously & shook his head, "We're gonna stay until Miyong leaves." Zelo's jaw dropped. He looked at Miyong & sheepishly smiled before dragging Jongup to the kitchen where no one could hear.

"Yah! What do you think you guys are doing?! It was just supposed to be me & Miyong, leave now!" He said angry. Jongup laughed & wiggled his eyebrows, "Why, what is it that you wanna do?" Zelo turned red knowing what Jongup meant. "Aish, don't say that." He said hitting Jongup's arm. 

"Please just tell the guys that you should leave, please!" Zelo begged. Jongup rolled his eyes, "Okay okay!" The two walked back into the living room to find Himchan & Miyong practically dying of laughter & an embarrassed Daehyun shot them death glares. "What happened?" Zelo asked.

Himchan tried catching his breath to tell him but he couldn't, "Dae- aha! Dae- Hyun- ahaha!!" He clutched at his side. Miyong couldn't even breathe at this point from how much she was laughing. Jongup looked at Daehyun, "What did you do?" 

Daehyun looked over at Jongup & Zelo, "I fell.. Really bad.." He said. Jongup & Zelo looked at each other before busting out into laughter to match Miyong & Himchan


Hey guys! I wrote this up super quick, in like 10 minutes. I thought I would leave you a little something before I went to school. ^^ I will be updating later on! <3