Let me prove to you that it's real.

She got me crash & burn!

Let me prove to you that it's real.

Listen to- "Breathe" by G-Dragon

Everyone turned to the source of the scream. There stood the one & only Chanmi. Zelo glared at her. "How dare she ruin this moment!" He thought to himself. She looked really angry. 

She stomped over to Zelo & Miyong. She gave Miyong the nastiest look possible then she turned her attention to Zelo. "Oppa! What is all of this?!" She yelled. Zelo rolled his eyes, "Yah! Who do you think you are just storming here ruining something like this?" He yelled back. 

Her eyes widened, "What? Don't tell me you were about to kiss her! Is it true you asked her to the boat party?" Zelo looked at her with no expression, "Yes, I was about to kiss her but you ruined it! & yes I asked her to go with me to the boat party." 

Chanmi threw her arms around Zelo making everyone gasp. "No! You can't take her! I won't let this happen! You belong to me & no one else!" Miyong looked at Chanmi with a confused face. "Uhm, excuse me but-" Chanmi cut her off, "I don't want to hear you! You've ruined everything! Zelo was about to be mine but you came along & ruined it!"

"SEO CHANMI!" Zelo yelled making everyone quiet. Chanmi looked at him with wide eyes, he had never lost his temper like this. "Look, I don't know how many times I've told you but I don't like you. I'm not trying to sound mean but you just need to stop this! You need to stop clinging onto me okay, it's annoying!" 

Chanmi's eyes grew watery, "Oppa! You don't mean that! You like me, just admit it! You don't have to hide it!" Zelo face palmed himself. Nothing was going to get through to this girl. He grabbed onto Miyong's face & smashed his lips onto hers. Everyone's eyes widened & they started howling.

Chanmi froze on the spot. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. She didn't say anything, she just stood there, she was in shock. Zelo pulled away then grabbed Miyong's hand. He dragged her away from everyone & the school bell rang signaling that it was time to go to class.

"Yah Choi Junhong!" Miyong said, trying to stop him from going any further. He stopped & turned back to look at her. "What was that all about?" She asked. He looked at her & smiled, "I kiss you pabo. What's more to ask?" He turned to lead her again but she yanked her hand away.

She scoffed, "Using me like that to prove to some girl that you don't like her? What kind of person do you take me for huh?" Zelo's eyes widened, "W-what? No! It's not like that Miyong! I didn't use you!" 

Miyong shook her head & stormed off to class. Zelo stood there not able to take in what just happened. "Did I do something wrong? But I didn't even use her! I was about to kiss her before Chanmi came along! Aish!" He ruffled his hair in frustration & kicked a nearby locker.

"Ah!" He yelled in pain holding onto his foot. He whined before walking to class. He walked in & Miyong looked away from him. He took his seat next to her, "Miyong~ I didn't use you okay. Don't think that way." He used his aegyo on her. 

She couldn't help but smile but quickly put on a serious face. "How do I know you didn't use me?" She asked with her arms crossed. Zelo bit down on his bottom lip looking around the room. He quickly pecked her on the lips & looked away to hide the blush on his cheeks. She touched her lips & smiled. 


Last update for today! Back to one update per day starting tomorrow~ Well maybe if I have enough time in the morning I'll post up a chapter then one when I get back from school. ^^ I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far! Make sure to leave me comments because I get all happy when you do. ♥