A beautiful day for a heartbreak.

She got me crash & burn!

 A beautiful day for a heartbreak.

Listen to- "Bad Guy" by 100%

Tomorrow's the day that everyone's been waiting for, the Boat Party! This is what Zelo has been going crazy over the past week. Since the dress code was casual/formal, he already knew what he was going to wear.

Miyong on the other hand, had been stressing out over this all week. She was both nervous & excited. She didn't have her outfit planned out either which made her even more stressed out.

It was during lunch when Miyong had walked off. Zelo sat there waiting for her to comeback. "Where'd she go bro?" Yongguk asked. Zelo shrugged his shoulder, "I don't know." He decided to go & look for her.

He walked down one of the halls when he saw the door to a classroom open. He furrowed his brows & walked closer. He took a peak inside & he could've sworn his heart broke into a billion pieces.

He ran until he was outside in the field. He looked around, what a beautiful day it was. He felt his eyes getting watery & he couldn't control them.

He fell to his knees, shut his eyes tight, & took deep breaths. He shook his head not wanting to believe what he had seen. "Your eyes are playing tricks on you Junhong." He said. "No, don't be stupid, what you saw was real!" 

He stayed there not sure what to do. "She's not even yours..." He said. He stood up & walked back inside. Lunch had ended so people were getting ready for their next class.

Zelo spotted Miyong by her locker, she looked flustered. He walked up to her & she jumped back when she saw him. He gave her a smile, "Did I scare you?" He asked.

She awkwardly smiled, "O-Oh yes." She said. Zelo laughed, "Did something happen?" She shook her head. Zelo scoffed then looked at her with a serious face.

"Where were you during lunch?" He asked. "Oh uhm, I was talking to someone." She said with a fake smile. Zelo squinted his eyes at her, "Talking? To who?"

"Why are you asking so many questions? You're acting weird." She said. Zelo bitterly laughed, "The only one acting weird is you. You're hiding something."

Miyong shook her head, "No. I'm not hiding anything." She closed her locker & started walking to class. Zelo got in front of her, blocking her way. "Answer my question."

"I was talking to Hangook!" She yelled. She was already frustrated by the way he was acting. Zelo smirked, "Talking to Hangook? More like face with him." Miyong's eyes widened & they got watery, "Y-You-"

"Yeah, I saw!" Zelo yelled, "But hey, I shouldn't be mad you're not even mine to begin with." He was going to walk away but Miyong held onto him, "Wait Junhong-" He yanked himself out of her grip.

"It's okay, I get it. You like Hangook, that's cool. You just felt sorry for me, no need to explain." His eyes were watery. With that he walked away & entered his class. The bell rang & Miyong stood there, eyes watery, about to cry.