He's just like the rest.

She got me crash & burn!

He's just like the rest.

Listen to- "Compass" by FTISLAND

Zelo & Miyong walked into school hand in hand earning lots of congratulations from their fellow peers. There were girls who hated Miyong so much right now but they knew that if they'd lay one single finger on her, Zelo would be furious so they kept their hatred to themselves.

They walked into first period & sat down. Miyong smiled at Zelo, "You have no idea how happy I am right now." She said. Zelo gave her an eye smile & kissed her forehead, "I'm happy that you're finally mine." They were having their little lovey dovey moment when it was ruined.

"So, you two are official?" Eunbi walked in & stood in front of them. Miyong rolled her eyes, "What do you want?" She asked. Eunbi giggled, "What, do you honestly think this little fling you have going on is going to last? Keep dreaming Son Miyong. He'll probably just cheat on you just like Peniel did." 

Zelo got mad at Eunbi's little comment & stood up quickly, "Listen, you don't know me & you don't know what our relationship is like. Don't you dare compare me to that other guy. I'm not like that, I really like Miyong & never in a million years would I hurt her, got it?" 

Eunbi simply scoffed & rolled her eyes before walking out of the room. Miyong sat there with a hurt look on her face & Zelo seemed to notice. He put his arm around her, "What's wrong? Don't tell me you think what she said is true? You know I'd never do something like that to you." 

Miyong gave him a small smile but didn't say anything. She just turned to the front as the teacher walked into the classroom.

"What if she's having second thoughts?" Zelo thought to himself worried.

Miyong seemed to be a little distant for the rest of the day & Zelo could tell what Eunbi had said earlier was majorly affecting her. He had to prove to her because apparently his words didn't sink in.