My anger took over.

She got me crash & burn!

My anger took over.

Listen to- "Even I Feel Sad For Myself" by Kim Taewoo

Later on that night, Zelo made a visit to Miyong's house so he could explain everything that happened. He wasn't proud of what he had done, but he had to clear things up.

Miyong opened the door & her face fell when she saw who it was. Zelo was about to speak when she slammed the door in his face.

"Miyong! We need to talk! Don't be like this." He said ringing the doorbell non stop. "Miyong!" 

The door swung open taking Zelo aback. "Miyong look-" She interrupted him, "I don't want to hear what you have to say." She slammed the door again.

Zelo started ringing the doorbell again like crazy, the door opened "Miyong why-" His eyes widened when he saw that it was her dad.

Her dad did not look happy. He had to be the most intimidating man Zelo had ever met. "Stop ringing the doorbell." Her dad said sternly.

Zelo nodded his head & bowed, "I'm sorry but could you please convince Miyong to talk to me." He pleaded.

Her dad squinted his eyes at Zelo, "I don't know what you did but if she doesn't want to talk to you, it must be something really bad." 

Zelo hung his head low, "Please." He said. Her dad let out a deep sigh, "Hold on." He closed the door to go get Miyong.

It had been 10 minutes already, so Zelo sat down on the steps. He waited & waited & waited.

By now, 2 hours had passed by, it was almost midnight. Zelo didn't care what time it was or if Miyong would never come out, he was going to wait all night if he had to.

It started raining but Zelo didn't budge. He looked at his watch & it read 2 A.M. He let out a sigh as he was drenched but he remained there in the same spot.

He started coughing & shivering as he was extremely cold. The door swung open revealing Miyong. "Pabo! Why would you stay out here?!" She cried.

She pulled him into the house & they went upstairs. "You got all my floor wet." She said with an angered face. "Take your clothes off." She said.

Zelo's eyes widened, "W-What?" She looked at him with a serious face & rolled her eyes. "Go take a warm shower & I'll get you some clothes." 

She walked out of her room & Zelo looked around. He made his way to the bathroom & into the shower. The warm water felt amazing against his skin.

Miyong walked in leaving him some clothes on the counter & she took his wet clothes to wash them.

Zelo got out, now dressed in warm, dry clothes. Miyong was sitting down on her bed, doing something on her phone.

Zelo sat beside her & let out a cough. She turned her attention to him, "I texted Daehyun to pick you up." She said.

Zelo squinted his eyes & furrowed his brows, "You texted Daehyun at 3 A.M?" She nodded her head. "You're relationship still must be good." He said in a low voice.

Miyong rolled her eyes, "Don't start. I'm still mad at you so I don't want you here." Zelo sulked, "Well let me explain." He said but Miyong shook her head.

"I don't want to hear it, just stay away from me. I don't want anything to do with you from now on."

Zelo's jaw dropped, "Wow. I'm going to tell you even if you don't want to hear it so I guess just don't pay attention."

Miyong turned away as Zelo started talking.

"I got a note in my locker that said YOU wanted to meet me in that room so I went. When I got there, it was Eunbi so I turned around to leave but she grabbed onto me.

She started saying I was stupid for going back to you. She said you were in love with Daehyun & that you betrayed me.

She started asking me if I was angry at you for what you did with Daehyun. I realized that I was angry. You & Daehyun acted like a couple while I was hurting because we weren't together.

He's my best friend yet you still fell for him. It hurt me Miyong. I started getting angry when I really thought about it. Then Eunbi said we'd be even if I kissed her.

I told her she was crazy, I would never kiss her but then my anger took over. I smashed my lips onto hers without thinking anymore & I guess she knew I would cave or something so she had someone there ready to take a picture to send to you.

I was wrong Miyong. I did wrong. I should have never done that. I let her get to me. I'm sorry. You don't have to forgive me but just know that I didn't mean to do it & I'm sorry."

Miyong was crying silently. She didn't want Zelo to see her tears, she wanted to be strong. 

Zelo's phone vibrated & it was a text from Daehyun saying he was outside. Zelo wrapped his arms around Miyong but she pushed him away.

"Get out." She said in a low voice.

Zelo got into Daehyun's car. Daehyun looked angry. "Why did you do it?" He asked Zelo.

Zelo looked at him & then looked down, "I was mad at both of you. My anger took over & I did it. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting Miyong."

Daehyun started driving without saying a word to Zelo. "You need to help me hyung. Help me get her back, please. I don't want to lose her because of this. Please, help me."

Zelo started choking up & Daehyun's face softened up. "You really love her." He said & Zelo nodded his head.

By now, he was completely crying. "I don't know what I'm going to do without her. She's my first love, my first everything. She means the world to me. We've come this far & I'm going to lose her to something so stupid."

Daehyun arrived to Zelo's house. He put his arm on Zelo's shoulder, "Listen, what you did was wrong. But I understand. You were mad & you acted on that. But I can see that you truly love her. So, I'm going to help you."