Don't take her love for granted.

She got me crash & burn!

Don't take her love for granted.

Listen to- "I'll Protect You" by Jaejoong

Miyong & Zelo were sitting down together on the bleachers in gym class when some girls started saying things about Miyong. 

"Look at the !" "Zelo still hangs out with her ughhh." "She's such a , isn't she with Daehyun?!" All the things started getting to Miyong.

Zelo would turn back & give the girls death glares but they kept going.

"Girls, on the floor!" The coach said. Miyong got up & went to the court to play basketball. As she stood in position, one of the girls from the other team threw the ball from behind.

It hit Miyong in the head really hard. "Ah!" She cried out in pain. Zelo stood up but one of the guys held him down, "Dude, chill." He said. Zelo sat back down.

As they were playing basketball, the girls would hit Miyong with the ball, bump into her really hard or trip her.

All the bullying got to her.She stood up & ran out of the gym crying. "Miyong!" Zelo yelled. He stood up to go after her but the coach gave him a look so he stayed.

As Miyong was running, she fell into someone's arms. The person had their arms wide open & hugged her tightly. 

She cried onto the person's chest not aware of who it was. She looked up & saw Daehyun with a comforting smile.

"I'm here for you. Just let it all out." He said. Miyong continued crying. "I hate everyone!" She said through her sobs.

Daehyun ran his hands up & down her back. "It's okay. I'm right here, I'll protect you. I won't let anyone hurt you anymore."

Miyong felt that familiar feeling in her heart. She was falling for him. She started crying even more knowing that she was falling for Zelo's bestfriend. It would crush Zelo even more.

"Why?" Miyong asked. Daehyun pulled away a bit & gave her a confused look, "Why what?" He asked. Miyong sniffed, "Why are you doing all this for me? I mean, I'm not giving you what you deserve."

Daehyun gave her a comforting smile, "I don't need you to have these feelings for me. I just want to be here for you, I want to protect you without anything in return."

"You're an amazing guy Jung Daehyun." She said tightening the hug. Daehyun kissed the top of her head.

When he looked up, his eyes widened. He cleared his throat & Miyong looked up at him. She turned to check what he was looking at.

There stood Zelo, looking angrier than ever. They pulled away from each other. "Z-Zelo." Miyong said. 

Zelo looked down at her & shook his head. He scoffed, "So this is where you ran off to? To be comforted by your little crush?" 

Daehyun squinted his eyes at Zelo, "Crush?" He laughed, "No. I'm not her crush when are you going to get it through your head? She doesn't like me & she never will. Why? Because she loves you. So step up to the plate & be there for her, protect her from all this hate she's getting. 

If you would have been there & stopped everyone from doing this to her, she wouldn't be in my arms right now. She loves you Choi Junhong, don't take that for granted because one day, all those feelings can easily go away."

Daehyun walked back to class & Miyong stayed there looking at the ground. Zelo looked at her with watery eyes. "Is that true Miyong? Am I not doing my all for you?" 

Miyong looked up at him, "You didn't even try to stop them." She whispered, choking up.

Zelo bit down on his bottom lip & looked away. "I'm sorry. I want us to get back together, but I'm not even trying. I'm just getting mad at you for spending the littlest amount of time with Daehyun. I'm sorry okay."

Miyong nodded her head & wiped her tears. "You should get back to gym. I'm not going back." She walked away & Zelo walked back to gym.

He entered gym & all eyes went directly to him. He looked up at everyone in the room. He walked up to the girls who were bullying Miyong & gave them the nastiest looks.

"You think you guys can just bully an innocent girl?" He scoffed, "Do you not know who she is? She's Son Miyong, the girl I love. No, she's not a so stop calling her that. Nothing's ever happened between her & Daehyun, they're friends. So stop doing all this to her because if not, I'm going to get even more pissed & we're going to have a big problem on our hands, got it?"

The girls eyes were wide & they nodded their heads. They were scared of the Zelo they were seeing. He turned back to stare at everyone on the bleachers who were listening to him.

"That goes for everyone! If you even dare lay a finger on Son Miyong or speak one bad word to her, you'll have problems with me."


Thank you guys for leaving your comments! Like 95% want Miyong with Zelo. Figures :p Haha. Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I got home & straight to sleep. Plus, I might have a mild concussion so yeah. >.<