Her past still haunts her.

She got me crash & burn!

Her past still haunts her.

Listen to- "I'll Be There" by TVXQ!

Miyong hesitated for a moment but eventually found herself comfortable enough to tell him. "Well you see, there was this guy that I liked ever since elementary. His name is Peniel. I swear I always had the biggest crush on him right. Anyways, in 7th grade I thought that I should just confess to him. He rejected me at first." 

Zelo's eyes widened, "What? Who would reject you?" Miyong laughed at his cuteness. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" Miyong felt herself blush. "Thank you." She said before returning to her story.

"Anyways, I was so hurt. People made fun of me for being rejected. Then there was Eunbi, she always hated me. I honestly don't know why but she just did. She liked Peniel too & rumor was that he liked her back. But they never talked to each other or anything. Not once did anyone ever see them make any kind of contact.

In 8th grade, I still liked him. I never was able to get over him. Just seeing him made me like him even more. One day, he came up to me in class. I was so shocked that he actually spoke to me. He told me that he liked me, in front of everybody. I felt like I was on cloud 9 you know, hearing my long time crush saying that he liked me was the best feeling ever.

We started dating. I loved him, I really did. You're probably thinking that I was too young to love someone right? But it's true, I did love him. He made me feel like the most important person in the world. He made me feel, loved. Entering freshman year, we were still together but things started to change, he started to change.

People say that everything & everyone changes in high school but I didn't think he would. He started making all these friends. He was so popular. I was too but since he was a guy, girls in all grades just threw themselves at him even when I was around! It was so crazy. 

He would flirt back sometimes, with me by his side! Who does that?! He started spending more time with friends & going to parties without me. He would get drunk & come over to my house wanting to do.. things. But I always told him no, so he got mad. He said if I loved him I would do it but I knew that wasn't love. I wasn't ready & for him to rush me & try to play the "If you love me" card hurt.

I walked into school one day & everyone was looking at me, pointing & laughing. I didn't know why or what was going on. I felt really uncomfortable. I was at my locker when this girl came up to me & told me that Peniel cheated on me with Eunbi. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

I was there, so stupid in love trying everything to keep him by my side. I was even going to give into him & he did that to me. I was so hurt. I felt like I was going to pass out. I couldn't feel anything. It felt so weird. People were laughing at me saying I couldn't keep my boyfriend happy so he had to go & cheat.

I confronted him in front of everyone & he didn't even try denying it. He flat out said he cheated on me with her, multiple times. Saying she gave him what I didn't. I fell to my knees crying, in front of everyone. He just laughed at me & left me there. Eunbi looked on with a smirk on her face. I felt like charging towards her & just fighting her but my body was so weak that I just couldn't. I was physically & mentally weak."

Zelo looked at her with wide eyes. He couldn't believe that she went through all this. Why would someone want to hurt such an amazing girl like Miyong is what he couldn't believe. She looked so strong & she was always happy, not once would he think she had been through something so horrible as this.

He hugged her, comforting her he said, "I'm always going to be here for you, don't you ever forget that. If you ever need anything, someone to talk to, you can come to me." She hugged him back & smiled. She sniffed, trying to hold back any tears that were threatening to come out, "Thank you so much Zelo."


Now you know Miyong's story with Eunbi. I decided to use Peniel because he's from the states plus he's around their age so yeah ^^ I LOVE Peniel so don't think I don't like him because I made him the bad guy! But, he won't be actually appearing in this story.