Step up to the plate & ask her!

She got me crash & burn!

 

Step up to the plate & ask her!

Listen to- "Only U" by 10cm

After doing lots of thinking, Zelo knew exactly what he was going to do. He wanted to ask Miyong out on a date but disguise it as just hanging out. When he finished planning out what he’d do he nodded & pumped a fist in the air in success.

Today was Friday & he would ask Miyong to hang out tomorrow. He walked inside the campus with a huge smile on his face practically making all the girls faint. He came across Miyong putting some stuff away in her locker. He breathed in & out, preparing himself for what he was about to do.

He walked over to her & leaned onto the locker next to hers. She turned with wide eyes, “Omo! You scared me. I thought it was some random creep.” She said holding onto her chest. Zelo frowned, “Do I look like some kind of creep?” He asked sadly.

Miyong laughed showing her eye smile that made Zelo’s heartbeat increase dramatically. “No Zelo, you do not look like a creep.” She said as she closed her locker door & swung her backpack over one shoulder. Zelo smiled at her. “Good.”

He started feeling butterflies in his tummy. He felt extremely nervous, would he even get through to asking her? Miyong stared at him curiously. “Uhm,” He managed to get out, “Well there’s-“

“Good morning Miyong!” Hangook interrupted. Zelo’s jaw dropped in disbelief. Here he was about to finally ask her & out of all people, Hangook had to interrupt. Zelo squinted his eyes glaring at the other boy. Miyong turned around to face him, “Oh, good morning Hangook!” They hugged each other making Zelo extremely jealous.

“I brought you something.” Hangook said handing her a clear food container. Her eyes widened when she opened it, “Brownies! My favorite! Thank you!” She said & jumped up to hug him again. Zelo couldn’t believe what he was witnessing. Hangook looked at him & winked making Zelo angry.

Miyong turned around, “What was it that you were going to say?” She asked Zelo as she took a bite of a brownie. At this point Zelo’s confidence flew straight out the window. He no longer wanted to even bother asking. “Uhm, never mind.” He said with a fake smile.

Zelo was about to turn around to leave to class when Miyong clung onto him, “Are you going to class?” She asked with her eyes wide making her look like an innocent little girl. Zelo smiled & nodded his head. “I’ll go with you.” She said giving him one of her killer smiles. Zelo’s heartbeat increased rapidly & he could feel himself blushing.

He looked down & noticed that she was clung onto his arm making him turn even redder. She had this ability on him, even the slightest touch had him going wild. Zelo looked over at Hangook who was now glaring at him & smirked. “S-Sure, let’s go!” He said giving her a smile. They turned to leave & she waved goodbye at Hangook & Zelo winked at him in victory. It was war.


Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter! I'll be updating later. Whaaat, two chapters in one day? :o I haven't done that for this story but since it's the weekend, I have time!