Will you ever get your first kiss?

She got me crash & burn!

Will you ever get your first kiss?

Listen to "Wow" - BTOB

Finally, fifth period came & Miyong walked in. Everyone starred at her just like they've been doing all day. Zelo who was slouched in his seat & he instantly perked up when she walked in. A smile instantly spread across his face. He wished she could sit next to him but there was already someone occupying the seat.

"Everyone, we have a new student." The teacher, Mrs. Song said. "Hello everyone, I'm Son Miyong. Please treat me well." She bowed & everyone clapped. "You can sit next to Jiyeon." The teacher said.

Jiyeon raised her hand & Miyong sat down. Zelo couldn't help but stare at her backside. He wanted to be next to her so bad. "Junhong." The teacher said snapping him out of his thoughts. He looked up with wide eyes & the teacher was right in front of him.

Everyone turned to look at him. His face grew red, "Sorry." He mumbled. He noticed Miyong looking at him & she giggled before turning. "There's no way I'm going to be able to concentrate in this class." He thought.

The bell rang signaling the end of Miyong's first day of school. She gathered all her stuff & walked out of the class room. Zelo ran to catch up to her. He got next to her & she looked to her side surprised to see him.

"Oh Zelo!" She smiled. He smiled back at her. "So, did you like your first day?" He asked her. She nodded her head & laughed. "I met lots of people!"

They got outside & Zelo looked around for Yongguk who always gave him & Jongup a ride. "Looking for someone?" He heard a deep voice ask. He turned back & saw Yongguk. "Hey Miyong." Yongguk said & Miyong said hi back.

"Do you need a ride?" He asked her. Zelo's eyes widened & he mouthed "What are you doing?" to Yongguk making him smirk. "I'm sure Zelo would love to have you come along."

Miyong looked up at Zelo then back at Yongguk, "No, it's fine. My dad's coming for me but thanks anyways!" She said. "Well, anytime you need a ride, I'm always here! Or you could also ask Himchan." Yongguk said & Miyong nodded her head. 

"Well, I'm going to walk to the front, my dad should be here already. Bye guys! See you tomorrow Zelo." She waved then left.

Zelo put his hand over his heart & let out a deep breathe. Yongguk swung his arm over Zelo's shoulder & laughed. "Love at first sight?" He asked. Zelo looked at him & shook his head frantically, "Aniyo!" 

"Sureeee. You're never like this over a girl, you don't even pay them attention yet you're all over this girl." He wiggled his eye brows & Zelo pushed him away. "Whatever." He mumbled & got in Yongguk's car.

Soon Jongup came running towards them. "Hurry hyung!" Zelo screamed. Jongup got inside the car. The two boys noticed that he had a mark on his neck. They looked at each other & smirked. "Someone was having fun." Yongguk said. Jongup noticed the mark on his neck & started laughing.

"At least I'm getting something." He said back. "Yah!" Yongguk yelled. "Zelo's never even been kissed." He said.

Zelo turned back & gave him a death look. "Shut up! I'm not some kind of man who goes around making out with all these girls okay." The two older boys just laughed.

"When are you finally going to get your first kiss?" Jongup questioned. Zelo just looked out of the window thinking about Miyong. "Hopefully soon." He said. Yongguk laughed, "From Miyong?"

Zelo looked at him & just smiled, "Maybeeee." He said & laughed.


You probably think this story's going slow? 'Cause there's 5 chapters based on one day. Well I want to introduce everything & all that. But I promise it's going to start speeding up. I won't be writing about their everyday in school. So please anticipate future chapters ^^
By the way, I'm OBSESSING over BTOB's "WOW" it's soooo good!