This is Daehyun hyung!

She got me crash & burn!

This is Daehyun hyung!

Listen to "You Are So Beautiful" - Junsu

The walk was kind of awkward considering how shy Zelo was acting. Just a couple of minutes ago he grew a pair, but when it came to actually doing it, he backed down. Miyong was looking at how cute he looked holding onto his backpack straps with his cheeks puffed out.

"Here it is, your biology class." Zelo said. Miyong looked up at him. She was going in for a hug while Zelo went for a handshake. He awkwardly laughed & went in for a quick hug.

What he didn't notice was that she extended her hand out for a handshake. As he quickly went in for a hug, he ended up squishing her hand in between their bodies.

"Ahh!" She screamed in pain. Zelo's eyes widened & he pulled away.

"I'm so so so so so sorry omg!" He panicked & started jumping up & down. Miyong shook the pain away & started laughing. "It's okay Zelo. Don't worry about it." She pulled him into a successful hug this time.

Zelo tensed up & had his arms in the air. His jaw dropped at her sudden actions. "Okay love birds, break it up." The bio teacher, Mrs. Jung said. She eyed Zelo suspiciously, "Leave my new student alone Junhong." She playfully teased.

Miyong giggled & walked into class. Zelo leaned against the wall as his legs began to give out. He put his hand over his heart. "This girl is definitely something else. I've only known her for a couple of hours & I'm like this." He told himself.

The bell rang & he composed himself before quickly running off to class.

After third period, Miyong walked to lunch with Hangook. Luckily for her, he was in her bio class. The two got in the lunch line to grab their food.

Zelo walked in with his best friend, Moon Jongup. "So, you & that new girl." Jongup wiggled his eye brows & nudged Zelo. He laughed & pushed him away, "Leave me alone, she's just a friend." Jongup raised a brow, "You're never like that with girls. You're practically in love with her already!"

As they got into the line Zelo noticed a familiar backside. "Be right back." He said & cut the line until he reached her. He tapped on her shoulder & she turned. "Oh, Zelo!" She said with a smile.

Zelo was about to speak when he got interrupted, "Here you go." Hangook handed her a salad. Zelo's eyes widened. "So she's with him?" He thought.

"Oh, Junhong! What's up?" Hangook said. Zelo laughed, "Oh hey." He was about to leave when Jongup mouthed something to him. "Ask her to sit with us!" 

Zelo turned back, "You two should sit with us!" He said shyly. Miyong giggled, "Okay." They all got their lunch & Zelo lead them to his table.

"Who's this?" A guy with sharp eyes & spiked up black hair asked. He looked like the type of greasy guys who flirted excessively. He winked at Miyong & Zelo rolled his eyes, "Hyung!" He yelled.

"This is Himchan hyung, he's a Senior." He said. Miyong smiled at him. "And I'm Yoo Youngjae, a Junior." A guy with plump cheeks & an eye smile said. "I'm Miyong." She replied with a smile. "Oh I know, you're all everyone's talking about."

"And just like they say, you're extremely gorgeous." Mr. Grease ball added making her blush. "Stop hitting on the fresh meat." A guy with a strong presence said.

Himchan said something to him making him laugh showing off his gummy shark smile. "I'm Bang Yongguk, I'm a Senior." He extended his hand out & Miyong shook it.

"Thanks for leaving me, BEST FRIEND." A guy wearing a sleeveless shirt, exposing his muscles, said as he sat down next to Zelo. "I'm Moon Jongup, Sophomore." He said with a smile.

"Where Daehyun hyung?" Zelo asked. Just then a guy with dark brown hair sat in front of Miyong. She froze on the spot, captivated by his flawless face & mysterious aura.

His deep eyes stared into hers. Her jaw slightly dropped. He didn't say anything but just looked away. "Miyong?" Zelo asked waving his hand in front of her face. She snapped out of it & laughed, "Yes?"

Zelo looked at her confused, "Are you okay?" She nodded. "Oh well, this is Daehyun hyung. He doesn't talk to people he doesn't know so yeah." Zelo kicked Daehyun's foot under the table & motioned his head towards Miyong.

Daehyun looked at her, "Hi." he said in a husky voice. Miyong felt chills going through her body. "Hi." She said back shyly. Zelo looked at her with furrowed brows. "Why is she acting all shy? She's all bubbly & stuff." He then looked at Daehyun & cocked his head to the side.


OMG, does Miyong like Daehyun already? :o I wrote this chapter in 4th period once again xD I always finish my work super early & have nothing to do. Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter! ^^ Make sure to leave me comments.