She's here.

Trust me, love.

His day went normal, the way it had been.
But hers ws pretty exciting.
She had been on the bus to Seoul.
For the time she's in Seoul to study, she's gonna live in with her friend, ParkBom.

 

ParkBom is her only friend that she trusts.
She had known Bom since she learnt how to walk and she trusted Bom alot.
 


" Min-ah! OMG, it had been ages! I missed you so much! Come on in! "

Bom's loud voice could be heard from every corner of her apartment.
Min-ah laughed at her friend.
She hasnt change at all, she's still the same ParkBom.
She thought as she sat on Bom's couch.
Bom showed Min-ah the room she's gonna live in and it looks pretty comfortable.

 

She's gonna tell Junhyung where she is right about now.

 

He was in his room trying to get connected to Min-ah.
He thought that maybe his computer isnt wokring and ran all the way to his buddy, Dongwoon's, place to ask him for help.
Dongwoon said that it was fine and tried to calm the frustrated Junhyung.
Only a moment later, his account got connected to someone's.
He turned his webcam on and Bom's face was on his screen.

 

" Junghyunggie! Guess who? "

Bom said.
Okay, maybe she kindda screamed out.
The pretty muchs hocked Junhyung jumped back before realising who it was and broke into a smile.

 


" Hyung, are you cheating on Min-ah-noona? "

Dongwoon asked Junhyung in a dissapointed voice.
He didnt thought Junhyung would ever cheat on a nice person like Min-ah.

 

" He dare cheat on me? "

Min-ah's voice came out of the speakers.
That voice Junhyung knew so well.

 

" NOONA! "

Dongwoon said as he waved to Min-ah.
Min-ah returned his wave and smiled.

 

" Bom, what are you doing at Min-ah's place? "

Junhyung asked pretty much confused.
Min-ah's living in another state, almost five hours drive from Seoul and its a school day, so why would Bom go so far?

 

" BABO. Im not at her place. She's at mine. "

Bom said as she imaginarily knocked Junhyung's head.

 

" One minute, one minute. Bom, you're in Seoul right? If you're in Seoul and Min-ah's at your place.. "

" Then i'm right here in Seoul. "

Min-ah finished Junhyung's sentence as she smiled at the end.
Dongwoon was able to grab Junhyung before he could run to Bom's place, earning laughters from both Bom and Min-ah.

 

" I wanna meet you now. "

Junhyung exclaimed.

 

" Hyung, ive never seen you like this. Where has your cold kingka aura gone to? "

Dongwoon asked jokingly.

 

" Not now. Anyway, ive gotta go. "

Min-ah said between laughters.
She had not laughed so much for so long.
She turned off her webcam leaving Junhyung dumbfounded and frustrated.

 

He desperately wanted to see her.
And he wants to see her now.
If not for Dongwoon who was telling him to be patient and to just meet her tomorrow due to the raining night, Junhyung might have just ran miles to Bom's place junst to see Min-ah.

 

Min-ah laughed at the image of Junhyung's face while packing the things for school tomorrow.
Books, uniform. Everything.
She's ready to suprise him.

 

He got up the next day, he almost jumped out of his bed at the remembrance that Min-ah's in Seoul now.
He was so happy today that he smiled doing everything.
Eating breakfast, driving.
He kept smiling.

 

She enrolled herself in the morning and she kept smiling just like he did at the thought of meeting Junhyung later.
She walked down the hallway and heard almost all the girls all saying Junhyung's name at least once while squealing and giggling very girlishly.
She didnt know Junhyung was that popular.
It burdened her to know that she's the girlfriend of such a popular guy.
As she walked down the corridors, she spotted Yoseob, another one of Junhyung's buddies

 

" Yoseob, annyeong. Do you know where Junhyung is? "

She asked as she waved at him.
She had always find him cute.
But just cute though.
Yoseob looks like a super adorable puppy to her and she can never be attracted to him that way.

 

" OMMOOMMO. Min-ah?! What are you doing here in uniform? OMG. Junhyung will pee in his pants when he sees you! "

Yoseob speedtalked.
He said it so fast that Min-ah almost not understand him.
She realises that more people were looking at her and Yoseob's direction.

 

" Min-ah? "

She turned around at the very familiar voice calling out her name.

 

" AISH, you. I wanted to.. "

She hasnt even finish what she wanted to say when Junhyung came towards her and squeezed her in tight hug.
She smiled at his touch and he almost teared at the sight of Min-ah right in front of him.

 

She started feeling abit more awkwards when she feels more people looking at her and Junhyung.
She saw people whispering while looking and it didnt felt good.
She pulled away from Junhyung and stood abit futher from him to avoid the stares.
She hates attention.

 

Junhyung saw how uncomforatble she looks and pulled her to somewhere else, out from the sight of people.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

A LOVE SHOUTOUT TO :

musicISme
reto97
sungyoung
meaghanpwns
miira126
Jejung2y
 

I thank YOU for subscribing , ys ! :)