Acceptance.

Trust me, love.

Min-ah is a very conservative kind of girl.
She's the kind of person who plug her ear in a loud atmosphere and hide herself reading a book.
She's the kind of person who would drink coffee and look at the world pass by.
You could say that she is the exact opposite of what Junhyung is.
But as you know, opposites attract.
She doesnt like to miggle around with people alot.

 

The only person you might see her with is Junhyung.
Junhyung is the first person she actually interacted with and its the same for Junhyung.
She was the first who made him use his mouth to talk things out.
They might seem like a total opposite and a love born from these two might seem impossible but it did happen.
How did it happen is beyond my knowledge though.
They just got together and the magic of that is just amazing.
Truth is, they really do love each other and its this love that is very beautiful to see.

 

They both live differently but they have the same thing that keeps them going each day.
Each other.
To her, it was his voice that kept her going.
To him, it was her smile, her sweer smile.

 

" OPPA ! "

Junhyung pushed yet another hand off his arm.
Almost all the girls population in his school loves him and he couldnt blame them.
He is indeed attractive.
He doesnt reject them because they're ugly because they're not.
They're all pretty and all but none of them can make him feel like he does when he's with Min-ah.
Its because of his love for Min-ah that he was able to push all these girls away.

 

He made his way to his class and sat himself on his seat, ignoring the giggles and stares from the girls in his class.
None of them knew that he was taken because none of them knew about him and Min-ah except for his close friends, the BEAST guys.
But even if these girls do know, it wont stop them and thats what bad about having girls crazy over you.
They just wouldnt stop.
He felt vibrations in his shirt pocket.
Min-ah texted him.
He opened the message.
She was wishing him a good day.
He smiled at her message.

 

As she sat herself in her stuffy classroom, she took out her phone and received a reply from Junhyung.
He said thanks and that he loves her.
She smiled.
Its these simple acts of him, like replying to her and telling her, he loves her.
Thats whats that makes her day seem alot better than it is.
She smiled and took out her books out from her bag, ignoring the jocks calling her a loner.

 

She got home that day, tired out from her tight schedule of school and work.
She wasnt exactly from a rich family and her parents works hard for her.
She doesnt want to add on to their burden so she works too.
Recently, she had been working more than usual, she wanted to go to the same school as Junhyung as a suprise for his birthday that was fast approaching.
She didnt tell him anything at all and was all in her own idea.
So much so that she works full time on the weekends and whenever Junhyung asks her where she had gone to, she had to lie.

 

She went to her family's mailbox and saw a letter sitting in it.
She squeezed her hand in it, excited, since her family seldom receive mail.
She saw the logo on the top of the letter and to restrain herself from jumping, she ran into her house, inot her room and threw herself on her bed.
It was from the school Junhyung's attending, the one shes's dying to got to.
She tore off the cover and pulled out the letter hoping for acceptance.

 

" You are accepted to attend SamMyeon High School in Seoul under the Arts' department. We, the staff of SamMyeon High, welcome you. "

She got up and threw the paper aside and started jumping up and down.
She was so happy, she could die.
Though she is a quiet student, she is veryvery talented in dancing.
She learnt ballet since she was young and due to that se earned a flexible body, enabling her to do many different poses a popping and locking, making her no less talented than the b-boys in school.
She is well-rounder dancer, able to dance many different genres.

 

Her parents allowed her to attend that school since she wanted to.
It wasnt that her parents were spoiling her too much but they wanted her to learn how to live independently.
She was so happy, she started packing her bags right away and went out to buy ticket for the earliest bus to Seoul tomorrow.

 

He got suspicious seeing her smile so widely tonight through his monitor screen.
She had been smiling and telling him how perfect her day had been, apart from the part where she got accepted into his school.
Like every night, they webcam-ed till late night and slept in late.
And its always the same things, same face that brings them into the perfect dreamland.