Not you?

Trust me, love.

He saw Min-ah close her eyes and he never felt so infuriated before .
All he wanted to now was kill ther person who made the woman he loved suffer .
He was ready to kill everyone .

 

He got up and screamed in anger , shocking both Taecyeon and Hyun-ah who was still shock at how he was able to get into their hiding place .
He stride forward and gave a blowing punch right into Taecyeon’s face , sending Taecyeon flying away .
He followed Taecyeon and sat on top of him as he threw uncountable punches in Taecyeon’s face .
Though Taecyeon’s face was bleeding and was begging for him to stop , he didn’t , he kept punching until Taecyeon passed out .
He turned his sight to Hyun-ah who was still there in terror and ran towards her , his anger much more than ever .

 

” You big of a . ”

He spat as he slapped hard her on the face .
 

” I had never in my life touched a woman this aggresively but you , you deserved much more than that weak slap actually . And you call yourself a woman ? Damn . ”

He spat in total sarcasm as he saw tears b in her eyes .
He went towards Min-ah and carried her out of that of a hell .

 

” Hold on , Min-ah . Hold on , love . ”

He whispered in between his breaths as he ran to the nearest hospital .

 


 

Min-ah woke up and touched her aching face , it was all bandaged and she got panic .
She sat up and saw she was no longer in the dark room with Hyun-ah and Taecyeon .
She looked to her side and she saw Junhyung who was holding on to her hand as he rested his head on her bed .
She tried to push his hand away but he moved and sat up .

 

” Are you okay ? I swear to never leave you like that again ! ”
He said as he hugged Min-ah as tightly as he could .
He kissed all her face that was left exposed and kept apologising for all that’s happening .

 

” How did I get here ? ”

Min-ah asked weakly .

 

” I don’t know . The hospital called me up and told me you were admitted in here . Do you know who did this to you ? Do you remember anything ? ”

Junhyung asked worriedly as he grabbed Min-ah’s hand , tighter and tighter with every second that passed .

 

So it wasn’t Junhyung ?
She asked herself and all she was thinking of was possibilities .
Who could have helped her ?
No else came in her mind except of Junhyung .