It Comes Around.

Trust me, love.

 

 

 

I know these two gifs makes no relevance but really, i miss FtIsland too much.
*go to a corner and bawl.
OH, JONGHUN, HOW I LOVE YOU.

credit: tumblr. sorry, not sure form which but if its yours, its honestly y.

******************************************************************************************************

 

” Junhyung, wanna grab dinner? ”

Min-ah asked him one night.
It was rare that she asks him first but he would never reject her at all.
And simply, he agrees to that.
He was filled with happiness to the brim to say the least.

 

” I’ll bring you to a restaurant now. ”

Junhyung suggested.
It was always Min-ah who suggest a place to eat but right now, Junhyung wants to do that.
He had a plan in mind and he wanted to work that out right now.
This is it, he whispered to himself.

 

Min-ah sat in his car and he drove along a road familiar to her.
She remember this road, this car view from the windows but she forgot to where it led.
She had kept asking but he always refused to answer to her.

 

” Here we are. ”

He ushered he in a restaurant so familiar, it brought back memories that Min-ah thought could never come back.

 

It was the exact same restaurant that Junhyung had always brought Min-ah too when they were a couple.
As much as this shocked her, she was happy it was this place that Junhyung brought her to.
It was not the food that she missed, it was the times spent in this place that made her tear.

 

” Min-ah? ”

Junhyung soft voice called out to her.
Junhyung didn’t know but it was his voice as well that she had longed to hear.
It was his voice calling her name that made her smile each day as it is.

 

The night they spend eating dinner was more of a solemn event than that of a fruitful one.
Each of them were too into reminiscing.

 

” Junhyung? Dude! ”

A familiar voice hollered over to Junhyung and he turned to see Kikwang at the entrance of the restaurant.

 

” Junhyung! What’s with you now? ”

Kikwang greeted as he did a man-hug to Junhyung.
He was so glad to have met Junhyung after the years.
He shouldn’t be, but he is and he didn’t know why.
Maybe it’s because of those nights they spend thinking about the same girl.
He wasn’t sure, but he was sure that he was rather jumpy when he met Junhyung.

 

It’s the kind of feeling when you meet a high school friend after the years.
And eventhough he/she’s your enemy, it’s just the sort of happy feeling you feel.
Kikwang felt that way.

 

” And who’s this? MIN-AH? IS THAT YOU? HEY! ”

Kikwang excitedly greeted and hugged her so tight.
Inside, Junhyung was stabbing him over and over with a sharp dagger.
He was angry, alright.

 

” Kikwang. ”

She breathed.
She was astonished.
Years back, Junhyung and Kikwang were enemies.
When did they even became buddies?

 

” Dude, you made it, huh? After all these years you finally got her, eh? Congrats man. Min-ah, this man is worth your everything. I swear. ”

Kikwang speeched before Junhyung could stop him.
Kikwang knew of Junhyung’s activities of stalking/protecting Min-ah over the years.
And eventhough it did killed him a little bit inside, he was glad for them both.
This is how this story of our high school confusing love story is ending, Kikwang thought.
He liked how this ending is like.
He liked how Junhyung is getting Min-ah back.

 

” Man, look at the time. I gotta go. Just came by to get some shakes. See you guys around. ”

Kikwang apologized and grabbed his shakes on the counter.

 

” Don’t forget to invite me to your wedding, alright? ”

He finally said before walking out the door.

 

Out the door he sighed.
He was sure that the wound in his heart had healed but when he saw them again, the pain came back alive.
But he didn't feel so hurt when he saw them both together.
He longed to see this sight of Min-ah and Junhyung together.
It felt to him that he accomplished something.

 

After he left, Junhyung was left behind to answer the questions that Min-ah didn’t even have to ask. 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

 

I'm beyond sorry for the late update.
Been rather busy with stuff *-*

Comment more please, I need support.
Heh. LOVE YOU ALL . ♥