What’s making her feel weirder is that every single day , before she goes home , Kikwang will always as her one question as if his life depended on it .

 

” What if I like you ? ”

Min-ah’s eardrums almost exploded hearing the same thing over and over again .

 

And that’s why , today , Min-ah decide to stop this madness once and for all .
She didn’t want Kikwang to suffer .
Kikwang is sending her home again .

 

” Jalja ! ”

Hollered Kikwang as he was about to run down the street back to his home .
She stomped to him causing him to stop and look at her , confused .

 

” Yah ! Lee Kikwang ! Don’t you understand ?! This is going to hurt you ! Liking me is going to hurt you ! Why can’t you understand ?! ”

Min-ah screamed .
She can’t take it anymore .
Kikwang was making her feel bad by following her and being so nice .
She wanted to repay his kindness but she can’t when she thinks of what Junhyung tells her .
She wants to be nice to Kikwang but she doesn’t want Kikwang to misunderstand .
Neither does she wants Junhyung to be hurt .
She doesn’t want anyone to feel pain .

 

” Its okay . I’m the one who’s gonna feel pain . Not you . ”

He happily replied to her screams leaving her speechless .
He waved happily as he ran off .
Round the block , he stopped and crouch down on the pavement .
He hid his head in his arms .
He didn’t want anyone to see him .
For the first time in his life , he cried .
This time he knew .
His feelings were genuine .
He loves her .
And as much as he knew this was wrong , he couldn’t help it .

 

He got really angry at himself for loving Min-ah .
It isn’t supposed to be like this . He isn’t suppose to love Min-ah .
He is supposed to steal her away , flaunt her and throw her away but how the hell can he do that if all that he wants is just Min-ah by his side .
He can go crazy if this goes on .

 

Hyun-ah on the other hand had been at her hardest , giving all she has to make Junhyung notice her but sadly , he doesn’t .
When she kissed him the last time , she thought that Junhyung would give in to her .
Maybe not .
She was in her room pacing front and back in anger .
She don’t know why but she wants Junhyung and she wants him bad .
But she can’t have him if that Min-ah is going to stand in between them .
Then she had the brightest of idea .

 

” Hello ? Hey , Taecyeon . It’s Hyuna . Do have some time to spare ? “