Webcams.

Trust me, love.

" Junhyung, sing me the song you sang me the last time. "

Her voice fell out of the speaker.
He smiled as he looked into the eyes of the girl on his monitor screen.
He told her to wait a moment and went tot he other side of his room to take his guitar and musical notes.
As he spread the musical sheetson his computer table, he managed to glance at the girl's face who was waiting for him to sing her a song.
He smiled at the sight of her.
He sat himself on his chair and played her the song he made for her tha last time.

 

The girl in the screen looked at him as he played.
She smiled everytime her name was sung somewhere in the song.
She looked at his flawless face and asked herself, what made her deserve such a loving man.
She kept telling herself that she is never deserving of him.

 

It was almost the fourth hour that they had been on their webcams, facing eachother and they had to got to sleep considering that they both do have school tomorrow.
Yet, neither of them wanted to say goodbye nor were either of them sleep.
But it was almost time for school already and they both had to have at least a little sleep.

 

" Junhyung, we should go to sleep now. "

She said softly yet smiling still.
Its like she doesnt want to but she had no other choice.
He smiled and agreed.
He put his guitar away, just as reluctant as the girl is at saying goodbye and goodnight.

 

" Goodnight, Min-ah. I love you. "
" Night, Junhyung. Love you too. "

As they both said their goodnights and turned off their webcams, they both felt their heart breaking.

 

He lay on his bed, unable to fall asleep.
He imagined Min-ah's face in his mind.
Her smiling expression as she looked at him play.
Her sweet smile at every time he said her name.
At that image in his mind, at only that, he fell asleep with a smile embroided on his face.

 

She lay on her bed, unable to fall asleep just as he was.
She played his voice singing, the one she recorded, on repeat and only at his voice, the one she treasures the most, she was able to afll into slumber with a smile plastered on her face.

 

They both had known each other for only a short period of time.
You can say, it was coincidence but i believe it was by fate.
He was alone drinking coffee in a cafe and she was a waitress, asking for order.
If not for the spilled coffee on his shirt, he wouldnt have confronted her and she wouldnt have apologised.
He wouldnt have asked for her number, she wouldnt have given it to him.
And they wouldnt have fallen in love if not for all that.

 

After that, she would work and he would wait up for her everytime and they spent time with eachother every time.
It was quite an easy relationship if you ask.
But things dont really stay that way.
She moved to another state.
Somewhere futher away and meeting each other wasnt as simple as it used to be.
They couldnt meet up every day since both of them are schooling.
But they managed to stay in touch and very much madly in love still and thats what special about these two.
They trusted each other.
They trusted each other and thats why their love brought them far.

 

Junhyung's personality is different from how he is when he's with her.
You can say he's got double personality but thats just how he is.
At first glance, he looks very kingkish and he looks like you should never mess with a guy like him and thats exactly what you should do.
Dont ever mess with him.
He's the kind of person who works more with his fist that his mouth.
He doesnt like to talk things out not because he isnt patient but rather because he doesnt like excuses and reasonings.
He'd rather just end it all in a fist fight and finish off all that at once.

 

But with Min-ah, only with Min-ah, he finds himself using his voice more than he ever have.
He sings songs for her, he speaks to her more than he ever does to anyone else he knows.
He is an exact different person when he's with her.
He loves her too much, so much that it almost seems like he lives for her.