I Back Out.

Trust me, love.

She pushed Junhyung’s hand away from hers although she didn’t want too and walked down the stairs hurrily to find Kikwang .
Junhyung stood there , amazed by what’s happening .
He didn’t think that Min-ah would actually push him aside for Kikwang .
Yeah , he’s fazed .

 

” Min-ah , do you not love me ? ”

Junhyung manage to ask before Min-ah got out of his sight .

 

” I love you . More than you imagine . But Kikwang’s important too . Try to understand me . ”

Min-ah yelled from the level below before running away to find Kikwang .
She knew it wasn’t right to search for a guy who’s trying to split her away from the man she loves but her conscience was killing her .
She knew if she was Junhyung , she would be pissed but right now , she wanted to know if Kikwang’s alright .

 

Junhyung wanted to run after her and stop her from running to Kikwang .
He wanted to tell her that it might all be a ploy but he couldn’t .
He was too shocked with what’s happening before him .
He didn’t want Min-ah to fall away from him .
He wants Min-ah to stay with him forever but right now , a lot if things are going the other way .
Just like before .
Min-ah had never raised her voice at him but she did .
And it was more than shock for him .
Words that she spoke , it was true .
Thinking it all back , maybe Kikwang and Hyun-ah have something going on .
But he threw the thought aside .

 

* Ah , I should just understand her situation . She put up with me when she saw Hyun-ah kissed me . I guess I have to let this go too . *

Junhyung thought uneasily as he turn to walk away .

 

Kikwang on the other hand was running .
His mind all pained .
He was running towards Hyun-ah’s house .
His mind is set on one thing and one thing alone , he didn’t want to be a part of Hyun-ah’s plan to destroy Junhyung and Min-ah’s relationship .
Yeah , he is angry that he couldn’t get Min-ah but he realises something else now .
He finds himself loving Min-ah and right now , he doesn’t care if Min-ah isn’t his , as long as she’s by his side , he’s content .

 

His leg was hurting from the impact that Junhyung pushed him to the wall and his head was throbbing hard .
Still , he limped to Hyun-ah’s house . He knocked on her door loudly and it soon opened to reveal Hyun-ah .

 

” Yeah , honey ? ”

Hyun-ah said ever so ily , if there’s a word like that .

 

” I back out . ”

” From what ? ”

She asked her eyebrow raised as if in attempt to scare him .
To make him shut up and to make him continue helping her with her plan .

 

” From whatever you’re tryna do . ”
Her smile changed .
From flirtious to more of a challenging smile .
As of she’s trying to dare Kikwang to say that again .

 

” Back out , huh ? ”

He nodded as she mocked him .
She let her hand fall freely down his face .
Despite her acing that way , Kikwang stood still , unmoved by her actions .

 

Kikwang stood there , ready for whatever’s coming bcos he’s backing out from helping Hyun-ah .
Hyun-ah’s the kind of girl who gets what she wants and she would do everything she can to get it .
Unknowingly , Min-ah saw all that’s happening .
She saw Kikwang with Hyun-ah and that’s enough to make her misunderstand .
She was close enough to see but not close to hear what they’re saying .
She assumed that Kikwang had been with Hyun-ah looking at the way Hyun-ah’s touching him .
She sighed thinking how stupid she was to have actually thought that Kikwang might not be as bad as he seems .
She dragged herself back home , her head in a complete mess . 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

 

I thank all you commentors!
HEHEEEEE.
Actually even I dont know what's gonna happen next in the story so let's just see what my brain processes, eh?
HEH, i'm worried i'll run out of ideas though.
But i'll do my best! :-)