Listen to yourself!

Who Said It Was Gonna Be Easy?

It is Wednesday and DooJoon is sitting in his apartment starring at his phone… again. He has spent a lot of time doing that the last few days. A knock on the door makes him frown and he gets up and walks over to it “Who is it?”

Your only friends

DooJoon grins at the remark and yanks the door up seeing Gi Kwang and JunHyung on the other side grinning at him.

“You mean my plagues” DooJoon holds the door open and lets them in “What are you doing here?”

“The question is actually…” JunHyung looks around at DooJoon’s slight quite empty looking apartment after that girl went nuts “What are you doing here?” he leans against the back of the couch and crosses his arms “What the hell happened here? Where is your TV?”

DooJoon closes the door with a sigh “I picked up the wrong girl and I live here so why wouldn’t I be in my apartment?”

JunHyung chuckles “The wrong girl? How wrong?”

Gi Kwang is walking around the apartment “All your stuff is gone?”

“She broke it” DooJoon sighs “Would have broken more if Uruha hadn’t stopped her”

“The guy who keeps asking you out? What was he doing here?” JunHyung frowns and sends a look to Gi Kwang who had look up by the mentioning of Uruha’s name.

“Looking out for me” DooJoon crosses his arms “Like he always does… or did”

Gi Kwang looks away again but his ears are tuned in on DooJoon’s voice. JunHyung laughs “Yah you got your own personal little slave there”

Gi Kwang’s fists closes and he leans his head back but then DooJoon who would normally laugh at JunHyung’s insensitive jokes surprises not only Gi Kwang but JunHyung and probably himself as well when he for a change doesn’t seem to find it funny in anyway and instead sends JunHyung a rather disgusted look.

“Yo I was kidding” JunHyung frowns “Dude what is with you?”

“What?” DooJoon shrugs

Gi Kwang stares at DooJoon “You are acting strange”

“I’m not” DooJoon smirks and shakes his head. He drops down on his couch letting his gaze land on the phone for nothing more than a second “I’m not acting strange” his words becomes slightly mumbled and he nervously plays with his fingers and frowns

“Yeah right” JunHyung huffs and pushes his shoulder “We haven’t heard from you since last Thursday when you said ‘see you Wednesday at Gi Kwang's' and guess what… You didn’t show and now you lost your sense of humor” he chuckles “and you are looking like you are hiding something and you are normally the type to kiss and tell”

“I am not!” DooJoon frowns hard and scowls at JunHyung

Gi Kwang comes walking over looking rather perplexed “You do. You always tell about all the girls you hook up with to everyone even if they haven’t asked. I bet you even told Uruha about one or two” he narrows his eyes a bit awaiting DooJoon’s reaction.

“Maybe one or two” DooJoon mumbles and rubs his neck. Gi Kwang moves back shaking his head. DooJoon frowns after him “What is wrong with that?”

JunHyung grins “Telling a guy who has a crush on you about the girls you have done… That is cold DooJoon really cold. I wouldn’t even do that”

DooJoon shrugs “So? He could just have stopped liking me”

“It’s not always that easy”

JunHyung and DooJoon looks at Gi Kwang who sits in a chair and looks at them as if they were the most clueless people in the world “You two know nothing about love do you?”

“No” JunHyung grins “Do you?”

DooJoon looks from JunHyung to Gi Kwang who has always been the most sensible of the three.

“I do” Gi Kwang looks at JunHyung with pity in his eyes “At least I know more than you”

JunHyung huffs “You always look at that Uruha guy when we come to see DooJoon work. Got a thing for him don’t you?” a cocky smirk plays on his lips

DooJoon frowns and looks at Gi Kwang “You do?”

Gi Kwang shrugs “I do. He is very handsome and I feel sorry for him”

DooJoon sniffs and his places his hand on his leg and leans forward so his elbow sticks out “Why?”

Gi Kwang recognizes DooJoon’s challenging behavior and smirks “Because he was foolish enough to fall for you. If he had fallen for me I would have said yes on the spot” he stands up and walks over too DooJoon looking down at his older friend “You never were able to see what was right in front of you. You have always been busy looking beyond that. I’m glad he stopped asking you out”

“How do you know that?” DooJoon stands up and stares at Gi Kwang. His hands closes into fists as his tempers starts rising.

JunHyung, who can always tell when DooJoon is close to lashing out, steps in between his two friends “Relax you two”

Gi Kwang steps back and smirks “See I told you I could figure out why he stood us up”

DooJoon frowns harder “What the hell are you talking about?”

JunHyung keeps a hand on DooJoon’s chest holding him back “We made a bet on whether or not Gi Kwang could guess why you didn’t show up today”

“Why would you guess that exact thing?” DooJoon’s voice is almost growling and he looks at Gi Kwang as if JunHyung isn’t even there.

“I don’t know” Gi Kwang shrugs “I was hoping that was the case”

JunHyung points a finger at Gi Kwang “Now you aren’t being nice”

Gi Kwang looks at DooJoon completely ignoring JunHyung “DooJoon you are my friend and I love you but nothing has despised me more than watching how easily you have been playing his feelings”

“I told him from the start I wasn’t interested!” DooJoon snaps

Gi Kwang nods “I’m not saying he isn’t to blame for his own situation but he was in love and hopeful and you let him care for you because you actually quite like the attention he is giving you don’t you? You are not good enough for him DooJoon. You know that as well even though your head by now might be so full of yourself you probably think you are worthy of anyone” Gi Kwang shakes his head “You know what… You need to take a look at yourself and figure out if the person who stares back at you when you look in the mirror really is someone you are proud of. You are such a nice guy DooJoon but the last few years since you became a DJ everything has to be about you and you don’t even see how lucky you are because you are too busy screwing over one nice girl after the other as if they aren’t worth anything” He walks over to the door  “I’m not playing your game anymore” he stops in the door and looks back at DooJoon who is looking at him completely flabbergastered “Leave Uruha alone, it is the best thing you can do for him”

“If you want him you can have him!” DooJoon yells

Gi Kwang sighs and shakes his head “Listen to yourself DooJoon. Are you proud?” he leaves slamming the door in the process. DooJoon stares at the door and JunHyung scratches his neck “That was awkward”

“Why did he go crazy?” DooJoon mumbles and shakes his head. He looks at JunHyung who shrugs and then sighs.

JunHyung pats him on the arm “He is just pissy. Let him be because you and I are gonne go out to that new bar and check out the girls so go get changed”

DooJoon hesitates for a second and nods “Okay” he walks into his bedroom and strips himself catching a glimpse of himself in the mirror and he pauses and thinks about what Gi Kwang said. He sighs and turns his back to the mirror “It’s stupid” he mumbles and gets ready for a night out.