I miss him

Who Said It Was Gonna Be Easy?

Later that Sunday DooJoon sits looking at his phone wondering what happened to that text he always get from Uruha.

“Doonie why are you starring at you phone as if it has betrayed you?” Min walks over and starts messaging his shoulders. DooJoon shakes his head with a frown “Why do you keep making uncalled for comparisons?”

“So Uruha…” Min smirks a little

“He usually text me good morning” DooJoon puts the phone on the table and sighs

Min kisses the top of DooJoon’s head “He must really have liked you”. DooJoon turns his head to the side glancing at Min out the corner of his eye.

Min smiles and looks ahead “It doesn’t sound half bad to have someone text you every morning and I wouldn’t mind if someone always took care of me and made me feel special”

“Min I don’t…” DooJoon gets cut off when Min hits him over the head “What was that for?!” he complains and rubs his now sore spot.

“You were gonna say you don’t feel special but you do and you shouldn’t lie to someone who knows you as well as I do” Min grins and shakes his shoulders “You do know you got it pretty damn good right?. No matter how many girls hate you there is always one person who still think you are worth loving”

DooJoon grins “Min there are always girls who thinks that about me”

“Dump frick I mean a person who actually knows you for both your good sides and your bad sides” Min sighs “I would like that”

“Well I don’t have it anymore” DooJoon looks at his phone “But it’s fine I don’t need it. I did fine before him and I’ll do fine now”

Min sighs “What a shame”

DooJoon huffs but inside he in the back of his head he feels like sighing. He remembers 3 months ago when he was sick Uruha came by several times and cooked for him and made sure he ate and drank. DooJoon doesn’t know if he knows anyone else who would do that for him.

“If I was sick… would you take care of me?” DooJoon mumbles

Min frowns and takes a seat next to DooJoon “Honestly I wouldn’t”

DooJoon nods “I don’t think I would either… for anyone”

“Well sick people and they can take care of themselves or they should not have gotten sick. When I get sick I take care of myself and that isn’t a problem” Min slaps her hand in the table “Damn sickness”

DooJoon laughs at her “You are a goofball Min”

“I try my best” She smiles and gets up “Now I’m gonna take a shower. I can do that on my own as well” she pats DooJoon on the back and walks away. DooJoon smiles at the table. He is really happy to spend some time with Min.

But then he looks towards the windows and his smile soon fades. He stands up and walks over to the window looking out in the direction of Uruha’s building. He thinks about Min and what she said about taking care of herself. He sighs deeply.

His thoughts goes back to when he forgot his bracelet and Uruha insisted that he was gonna put it on him. Just a silly little thing that doesn’t mean anything but what it Uruha had just handed it to him and left. DooJoon frowns. That would be what Ruki would have done and probably what Min would have done but Uruha wanted to put it on his wrist and DooJoon did actually kind of enjoy the attention. He never actually liked being alone. He just never really realized it.

DooJoon runs both hands through his hair and starts pacing. When Uruha comes back to him when they are on stage and he slides his hands around DooJoon’s waist and relaxes against his back DooJoon would always smile. Thinking back he can’t remember why but he did.

As DooJoon paces around the room he just keeps thinking about all those small things Uruha does and when Min comes out he turns her way “Min I miss him”

Min holds up a hand “Wait… are you gay?”

“I’m not gay” Uruha pouts

“But you miss a guy?” Min scratches her wet hair

DooJoon walks over towards her “Not a guy I miss Uruha and it’s not like I want to date him because I really don’t want to be with a guy I just want it to go back to how it was before that morning”

Min frowns “You are confusing me DooJoon” She crosses her arms and looks at him “You say you don’t miss a guy you miss Uruha but you won’t date a  guy but Uruha is a  guy so you see my confusion?”

“Somewhat” DooJoon mumbles and frowns

Min nods “Okay so you want this guy non guy Uruha to go back to asking you out all the time and treating you like he did but you don’t want to give him anything in return”

DooJoon lets his shoulder drop “…yea?” He sighs knowing that sounds pathetic.

“Now I’m not really the person to talk about feelings and crap but that hardly seems fair” Min pats him on the shoulder “Do you think it is?”

“No” DooJoon whines and walks over and drops down on the couch “Min I just miss that he cared”

“Then go find a girl and stick with her for once. What about that Krystal? You seemed like you actually liked her” Min sits next to him “I did” DooJoon rubs his neck “But I don’t need a girl”

“No apparently you just need a guy to worship you and you’ll be fine… Good luck with that” Min smirks and gets pushes by DooJoon “You confuse me” he holds his head with both hands and leans back “Can’t I just go back a week and pretend that morning didn’t happen?”

“No” Min sighs “And if you are gonna whine like this I’m not sticking around till Monday after all. What the hell happened to the DooJoon I know?”

“I don’t know. Uruha messed me up” DooJoon kicks the table and grunts

Min looks at DooJoon and in her head she plunders about how unhappy DooJoon is looking. She never actually seen him that unhappy before but at the same time the time she has seen him the happiest was after he started working at L.I.F.E. She always thought that it was just that he was so happy about his work but now she has learned that Uruha has been courting him ever since he started and she can’t help but think that maybe there is a connection.

She sighs quietly and the back of her confused friends head frowning slightly when she realizes that since she came home with him last night she actually feels closer to him than ever. Not in any romantic way but like siblings. Min smiles and tilts her head “DooJoon I don’t think we can ever sleep together again”

“Okay” DooJoon simply mumbles and looks at his hands. A second passes and a frown emerges on forehead and he turns his head her way “I actually agree”

Min smiles “Look at that. Who thought the two of us would be friends and nothing more”

DooJoon laughs slightly and nods “I think this is better”

Min nods “Yeah”

DooJoon laughs again and nods “You are a dog as well you know”

Min nods and kisses his cheek “Maybe even more than you” she leans back and looks at DooJoon who sighs and looks out the window and she knows he is back on that Uruha guy. She smiles at him and thinks in her quiet little mind that she actually wishes DooJoon would give the guy a chance because she has never seen DooJoon so humble and it suits him.

“You’ll be okay” She smiles at DooJoon who softly nods.