I'm not gonna ask you out again.

Who Said It Was Gonna Be Easy?

The next morning DooJoon stretches in his bed and frowns at the girl clinging to his body. He pushes her off and gets up. He takes a shower and changes before finding his phone and takes a seat in the kitchen. The time says 11:30 and as usually there is a message from Uruha asking if he slept well. DooJoon never answers but he do smile when he gets them. It is nice to wake up to.

He sends a look back to the bedroom and shrugs. It was good but it’s always the same. He smirks to himself thinking how easy girls are. He runs his hand through his hair and tilts his head looking through his phone. He can’t really remember this girl’s name and he knows that will only make it worse when he tells her to get lost. This one was very clingy.

“Honey?” the girl suddenly appears wearing one of his t-shirts. DooJoon frowns “You can’t find your own clothes?”

“I like this” the girls smiles

DooJoon looks away “Put your own clothes on”

The girl pouts “Why can’t I wear this?”

“It is mine” DooJoon calmly replies looking at her again “You can’t have it”

“I’m just borrowing it silly” the girl walks over to him and sits on his lap. DooJoon sighs and smiles a little “What do you want?”

“Well” the girl his cheek “Should I call you honey or baby”

“DooJoon” DooJoon replies

“I can’t call my boyfriend that” the girl laughs. DooJoon smiles uncomfortably “I’m not your boyfriend”

“But…” the girl frowns.

“I didn’t say I would start dating you” DooJoon says with the usual apologetic tone he has become so good at faking “I’m sorry if you thought so”

The girl removes her hands from him “But we had…”

DooJoon is making sure he isn’t touching her with his hands. He knows he has to be silent now or she will either start crying or yell.

She gets off him “I’ll go change” she mumbles and quickly disappears into the bedroom. DooJoon breathes relieved. This was an easy one.

There is silent in the apartment for a while until suddenly the girl comes running out “YOU USED ME!” she yells and picks up a lamp. DooJoon stands up “I did no such thing!”

“Yes you did! You tricked me!” She yells and throws the lamp at him. He quickly moves away and watches it shatter on the floor “I liked that lamp” he mumbles and sighs. The girl now picks up the remote for the TV. DooJoon holds up his hands “Don’t break my stuff!”

“You idiot!” the girl yells and throws the remote at him. He isn’t as quick this time and it hits the left side of his chest. “Crazy woman” he snarls at her and moves back towards the door “Get out!” he sends her a stern stare but she just starts breaking more things. DooJoon curses and runs over to stop her but she is really pissed and just pushes him back with more force than he knew she had.

There is a knock on the door.

“BUSY!” DooJoon yells at the door and gets another hard push from the now hysteric girl. DooJoon stumbles and hurries over to the door from which knocking sounds keep being heard “Who is it?” he snares

Uruha

DooJoon sighs and unlocks the door. He looks at Uruha who is looking worried. A loud crash is heard behind DooJoon who quickly turns his head “Not my TV!”

Uruha rolls his eyes and pushes himself past DooJoon who just stares at him. Uruha quickly walks over to the girl who keeps screaming about how DooJoon used her. Uruha pulls her into a hug telling her he knows. She tries to fight him a first but soon after she is just crying loudly. DooJoon just stares at them.

“H-He just used me” the girl sobs. Uruha her back “I know. You didn’t deserve that” he keeps his voice low and comforting.

“I…” DooJoon is about to defend himself when he gets a glare from Uruha which he had never seen before so he just shuts up and leaves the room. Uruha leads the girl out “Let’s get you in a taxi” he reassuringly keeps a comforting hand on her back as they walk out.

“Why is he so cruel?” the girl sobs

Uruha sighs “He is afraid of committing. He told me how great you are but he don’t think he is worthy of you” Uruha lies “You are such a beautiful girl he just couldn’t help himself but he could never give you what you want. He knows you deserve better so he acts like a jerk so you will hate him and know how to pick a better guy”

The girl calms down “Really?”

“Yes” Uruha lies again and smiles at her “Look at yourself. Any guy would be lucky to get you”

The girl smiles and hugs Uruha “Why are you gay. You are the nicest guy in the world”

Uruha smiles a little “Some things can’t be helped” She nods and then gets in the taxi Uruha had wisely called beforehand. He waves bye to her and then walks back in with a sigh. DooJoon is cleaning up and cursing at the same time. He glares at Uruha when he walks in “Why the hell did you come over now?”

Uruha starts helping out by picking up pieces of glass “Well one of the others in your building saw who you brought home and he said she was known for being quite explosive. He called me but I figured you would be pissed if I disrupted your night so I figured I’d just come help pick up the pieces”

“Oh” DooJoon frowns and looks down.

“I told her you didn’t want to commit to her because you thought she deserved better. She’ll leave you alone” Uruha mumbles with a darkened expression while he walks over to throws out some glass.

DooJoon has his shoulders hanging low while he watches Uruha. “Thanks” he mumbles and scratches his neck “You don’t have to help clean up”

Uruha ignores him and just keeps on cleaning up. DooJoon feels like an . Not so much because of how the girl reacted but because Uruha is doing all this for him when he is clearly troubled. He sighs and gets back to cleaning up himself.

After about an hour the place looks clean, a bit emptier but clean. Uruha puts on his jacket and heads out. DooJoon quickly runs over to him stopping him by the door “Uruha…”

Uruha stops and looks at him.

“Thanks” DooJoon smiles but the smile he gets back is not one of the usual smiles he gets from Uruha. DooJoon looks down and up again at Uruha who impatiently looks at the door.

“You aren’t gonna ask me out today?” DooJoon tries to joke but his smile freezes when Uruha frowns “No… I won’t anymore… don’t worry” He walks out and leaves DooJoon dumbfounded. DooJoon scratches his neck and looks at the closed door “No…?” He frowns himself and huffs “Well good” He walks over to his couch and sits down “Maybe he will finally move on”

He leans back and looks towards the door finding the change rather unsettling.

Outside Uruha calls DongHae who picks up after the phone has rug a couple of times.

Uruha?

“Hey DongHae. Sorry to call now… I just… I…” Uruha frowns and covers his eyes with a hand

Where are you? I’ll come pick you up” DongHae says sounding concerned

“I’m outside DooJoon’s building” Uruha sighs

Okay” the sound of a door closing in the other end is heard through the phone “What are you doing there?

“Sent his latest conquest home in a taxi” Uruha mumbles

I’m there in 5 minutes” DongHae hangs up and Uruha sighs and puts the phone away. He turns it off and puts it in his pocket. He leans back against the wall and slowly slides down in a crouching position. His hands holds on to his arms and his head drops forward so he looks at the pavement.

He looks slightly up by the sound of a car breaking rather abruptly. DongHae jumps out of the car and over to him “Uruha are you okay?”