Jongin's Love

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

The dojo was filled with the club members, watching a fierce fight between Kazuha and the master dojo, Yunho. She fought him senseless where her eyes told it all. Lifeless eyes with emotionless face although it was literally covered with the special cover for protection called men. Kendo has always been Kazuha’s favourite sport, aside from Kyudo. It releases all her tiredness and her frustration over everything that happened recently.

Been thrown out of the house by her adopted mother just after her adopted father’s death forcing her to find a place to stay. Luckily, BoA, one of the famous dancing lecturer, helped her and save the day. Currently, she stays with her, together with Seohyun, her best friend for so many years after she left Japan.

Jongin were feeling bad about her mother’s decision but he can’t do much. He’s in pain when his very own sister ignores him completely, when the fact is his mother forbids her from seeing him any longer. She was no longer in the family and she is now, alone, again.

The fight ends when Yunho won over her. Kazuha almost tripped but regain her stance while Yunho came to get her.

“Are you alright, Yohee-sshi?”, that name, Yohee was given by Jongin’s father to her.

She nodded and try to stand up with the help of her shinai, but he fell again.

“Well, I think you’re not.”, Yunho said, helping her.

“You should wait here, I call BoA to get you.” He realise that he had give you bruises and such. BoA will definitely kill me!  Yunho thought silently.

“There’s no need to, Jung sensei. I’m alright. Thank you for today’s lesson.”, Kazuha said while bowed at him. She slowly left the dojo with many eyes trailing behind her. Whispers starts to resonate across the dojo, even before she completely left the building.

“Yohee-sunbae is amazing, as always!”, a blond haired boy named Chanyeol cheered. He has always been Kazuha’s fan.

“So cold!”, Baekhyun, who is slightly shorter than Chanyeol exclaimed.

“No wonder she is rumored to be the next leader for this club…”, Suho silently muttered under his breath. He envied Kazuha for her skills and on top of that, she is a girl! How can a girl possibly excellent in such field?

Kazuha left the dojo without taking off her hakama. She slowly walked across the campus and on her way to home, she came across with Kai. She took notice of him, but decided to ignore him, despite the fact that she misses her little brother.

“You’re still going to ignore me, noona?”, Kai said, just after they passed each other. She stopped upon her track but she never turns her back to face him. She’s too afraid to do so, afraid that her one and only brother took notice of her sadness within her eyes.

“Noona! Are you mad at me? What have I done wrong?!” Jongin continued to confront Kazuha. She just stays silent, although everybody around them started to stop on track and whisper among themselves. Kazuha hates that kind of situation the most and she wish she did not met Jongin in such situation.

“You’ve done nothing wrong, Jongin-sshi.”, she said, loud enough for him to hear before continue her walking.

Jongin shocked, because Kazuha used to call him as ‘Jongin-ah’, ‘dongsaeng-ah’ and never ‘Jongin-sshi’!

Feeling ignored and annoyed, Jongin harshly went to her, and yanked her right arms, only to be welcome with her pain groan. It hurts her so much that she yelped a little, but what hurt her most is when she had to face him in a situation where she can’t be honest with her feelings.

Jongin startled with his action and held his sister’s arm carefully. He looked at her, but she looked away, before asking him to release her in order to make people around them stop looking.

“No way! You’re hurt!”, he tried to reason with his sister. Without any words, she harshly yanked away her hands from Jongin. She just want to go home and away from Jongin. Her pain right now was not to compare to the pain she had all along. She took her chance to run away from him, but Jongin was much faster than her.

In a blink of an eye, he swiftly took her in his arms, carrying her bridal style.

“Jongin-sshi! What are you doing? Let me go!”, Kazuha struggled in his arms.

“Noona, if you’re still going to take this nonsense further, I swear I’m going to kiss you, even if you are my noona.”

With that, Kazuha’s action died. She was shocked to hear his brother’s threat, while Jongin did mean his words. He had always love Kazuha a little more that what a little brother should, but he kept it to himself. He’s aware that Kazuha has someone else within her heart, making Jongin forget the feelings.

He walked them to the infirmary and along the walk; she fell asleep within his arms.

“Sleep well, noona.”