His Tears, Her Sadness

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

He crept open his eyes. There were tears streaming down his face. He deeply sighs before slowly raised himself, only to be greeted by Jaejoong’s face with the mix of concerned and amused.

“Aniki!”, Yuya was shocked by Jaejoong’s action.

“So, you did met her just now, am I right?”, Jaejoong asked him.

“I told you before right? I know it’s hard to believe and it is impossible for-“

“How is she?”, Jaejoong was getting interested with the whole yumemi thing that Yuya possessed.

“She’s asleep.”, he shortly replied.

“Asleep? Sleeping within your sleep? How is that can be possible?”

“Possibility is always there when it comes to dream.” He stared deep in front of him, as if he can see something in front of him.

“Did you just cry?”, Jaejoong asked, caught him off guard.

“I am.”, he replied shortly.

“Why are you dilly-dallying? You can meet her already. Tell me, how long have you been in Korea? For how long have you been studying at the same university with her?”

“I have my reasons, aniki. I know. I have been in Korea for two weeks and at the same university for a mere week.”, he patiently answered every question in a row, just like what Jaejoong did.

“Then? Why keep her waiting?”

“I doubt if she really waits for me…”

Jaejoong sighs. He slowly pats Yuya’s shoulder, hoping that it will give him some strength.

“Possibility is always there when it comes to dream.”, Jaejoong shot him back with his very own words. Yuya was taken aback, but Jaejoong was right.

“Thanks, aniki!”

“Now, get back to work!”

“Haii!”, he playfully saluted Jaejoong, making the latter chuckle.

Yuya was thankful to Jaejoong, for his help and care. The older male takes him in, when he was lost in the bustling city of Seoul, two weeks ago. They met when Jaejoong had just finished shopping for the ingredients for his bakery. He owns a bakery shop called “Mirotic” and the said shop were not too far from the university. Through Jaejoong, Yuya met the mischievous, arrogant food lover, Changmin, who were his senior from the same university her was admitted to.

Although he clearly aware that they both went to the same university, he never once asked Changmin to bring him to the dojo, where Kazuha would always been. He’s not ready to face her directly after so many years although he did keep in track with her within their shared dreams. He could only watch her development in silence as she never look at him, which making him feels so lonely and the loneliness gets him pretty much when he first landed in Seoul…

Meanwhile…

“I guess I am, Jongin-sshi..”, Kazuha answered him, making the other’s getting confused. Kris, who was watching the siblings intently, was quite shocked for the revelation. No wonder she refused to date me.

“You guess? Is that even an answer?”, Jongin was getting impatient.

“Kai, I think that is enough…”, Luhan abruptly stop him from furthering the interrogation. Jongin groaned a bit, before stepping back. The room went silent for a while until Seohyun step into the room, together with Boa.

“Yah, Kim Yohee!”, Boa practically shouted at her as soon as her eyes landed on Kazuha, which made her startled although she did expect that to happen.

“Yohee-ah…”, Seohyun look at her worriedly. Kazuha just smiled a small one, which irritates Boa so much at that moment.

“Save those smiles of yours later, Yohee! I am going to remove you from the Kendo club and whatever activities that resort you to brutality!”, Boa told her, loud for the building to hear.

“But-“

“No buts, young lady! This is final! Seohyun?!”

Seohyun, who were sitting beside Kazuha abruptly stands up, “Yes, ma’am?”

“I will have you around Yohee, 24/7, starting this very moment! Any objection?”

“Yes, ma’am. No, ma’am!”, Seohyun answered. On the other hand, Kazuha let out a painful sigh as her passion, which is Kendo (aside from reading) were taken away from her.

Jongin smiled inwardly, while the rest were either shocked or amused with Boa’s decision.

“Alright, Miss Boa, since you’re here and you’re Yohee’s guardian, I will have you take her back.”, Victoria gave permission.

“And, before you leave, Miss Yohee, I would like to remind you, that this is not a warring period so drop the shinai and enjoy the sweet time with your lover in your dreams.”

Everyone in the room, except Victoria and Boa look at the embarrassed Kazuha which they practically found it as, amusing.