"..I am happy here, with you."

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

After their heart-wrenching reunion, both Yuya and Kazuha seemed inseparable. Not to say that they had their dates all the time or being clingy to each other, but they want to fill in the missing years of gaps between them. The sight of them being together infuriates Changmin and disturbs Kris as well. To each other’s eyes, they felt it is normal as they are missing each other, but to the others, they are being romantic all the time.

Yuya still works in ‘Mirotic’ although he found it hard to handle Changmin sometimes. Kazuha still lives with Boa and Seohyun and she seemed fine and getting better, although she was still forbidden from Kendo. Yuya would bring her breads and cakes for Kazuha and she would cook something for Yuya. Truthfully, they did not talk to each other like what others might think. They are still in the process of adjusting each other presence. They smiled a lot, however.

“Yuya?”, Kazuha called upon him while they were having their lunch together.

“Yes, Kazu-chan.. What is it?”, he look at her and smiled.

“Are you okay with Changmin-ssi?”, she asked. Yuya’s eyebrow twitched a little. He was a bit confused with her question.

“What do you mean by that, Kazu-chan?”

“Is he trying to disturb you again? Did he hurt you?”, she asked him like a worrying mother. He smiled heartily while eyeing her.

“Why are you thinking like that? I am fine with Changmin aniki.”, he said, trying to convince her.

“Don’t lie to me, Yuya… Don’t pretend that everything is okay… I know that he did annoy you…”, Kazuha rambling at him. He laughs at the sight.

“Will you stop laughing? I am trying to be serious here!”, she started to get irritated with Yuya’s reaction. Seeing her souring face, he abruptly stops his laugh.

“I am sorry Kazu-chan… I did not mean to take this matter so lightly, but you should stop worrying about me. I am okay, Jaejoong aniki is taking a very good care of me and I am happy here, with you.”, he smiled sweetly at her, which melted her heart within seconds.

“Still, I have to take care of you too… although you have Jaejoong-ssi with you.”, she said, getting embarrassed because of his words before. He smirked upon seeing her flushed face and continue eating his meal.

“Yuya, I have something to tell you…” Kazuha was quite hesitated to tell him the matter regarding Boa. The dance lecturer wants her to invite Yuya along with his guardian, which is Jaejoong for lunch at their house on the coming weekend.

“What is it?”

“I know this might sound weird and maybe too early… but my guardian kept on pestering me to invite both you and Jaejoong-ssi to our house this weekend for lunch. Would you like to come? It’s okay if-“

“Of course I am coming Kazu-chan! I am waiting for you to say so!” Yuya smiled brightly towards her. It has been his dream to know her parents; which he thought so.

Kazuha sighed in relief upon hearing his answer.