"I do."

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

The dojo was filled with the club members as soon as they heard about the duel between Yunho and Yuya.

“Is he crazy? Even Yohee-sshi could not beat Yunho-sshi…”, Suho commented.

“Well, hyung, that is the power of love. I heard that Yuya guy wants Yohee-sunbae’s hand in marriage from Yunho-sshi.”, Chanyeol carefree explained.

“Are you serious, Yeol?”, Baekhyun asked him. Chanyeol nodded. Unknown to them, Kris and Jongin, together with Changmin heard their conversation.

“I should have killed that Japanese boy the day he step his feet in Korea!” Changmin spat in anger. Jongin just sighed. He can’t believe that his super-duper senior acted that way for his sister. As for Kris, he knew that he won’t have the chance anymore since that day of the lover’s reunion.

Junsu unwillingly acted as the referee. He simply don’t like the idea of fighting. Kazuha, on the other hand wait aside and watch her lover fighting her sensei. The duel started smoothly, until they reach to the point where either one of them has to win the duel. Their duel exceeds more than one hour and this has made Kazuha worried. While they were still in their heated fight, Kazuha interrupted them.

“Sensei, please, stop this duel at once. I see no more relevance in continuing it.”, Kazuha tried to make herself sounded professional, when the fact that she does not want either of them to be injured.

“Yes, Yunho, Yuya. No more of this anymore. As a referee, I order for the both of you to stop!” Junsu commanded them. His action had cause laughter across the dojo.

“Hey, why are you all laughing?”, he asked, wondering his heads out.

“Yah, hyung! You sound very childish a while ago!”, Changmin approached them.

“Yah, Changmin-ah, how dare you commented at your coach!”, Junsu defended himself.

Changmin just replied with a very irked stares and imitates Junsu’s voice.

“Yah, dolphin hyung! Aish, what to do? You are my stupid hyung after all~”

“Yah, this punk! Come here you Changmin!!!”

Yunho just sighed. Not again… Before this, it was Changmin and Yoochun, and now, it’s Changmin again? Plus Junsu? God, forgive us…

Yunho then approaches his two brothers, leaving Yuya and Kazuha behind. He then softly smack their heads with his shinai.

“Ouch! Hyung!! Why are you doing that?”, Changmin patted his ached head.

“Yunho, why are you being like this? I am your co-worker..”, Junsu whined.

“Oh, is that so? Then I should hit you more often to wake up your sense!” Yunho sternly replied.

“But-“, Junsu tried to reason with Yunho.

“No buts. I see you monkeys in my office, NOW!”, Yunho ordered.

“Hyung!” Yunho eyed Changmin wildly, which made the latter shiver in fear. Yunho then leave his monkey brothers behind to approach the couple.

He smiled gently and softly patted Yuya’s shoulder.

“I don’t have any reason to forbid you from having Yohee as your bride, Yuya. However, I hope that you do cherish her as everyone in this club loves her very much, including me. She’s my favourite apprentice after all.”, Yunho winked at Kazuha, causing the latter to blush.

Yuya suddenly bowed in front of Yunho.

“Thank you, Yunho-san, for taking care of my bride up until today. You have teached her lots of things and I wish for you to guide me as well in the future.”, Yuya said in a very humble tone. Kazuha bowed to her sensei as well.

Yunho smiled at the young couple, before leaving them behind with Junsu and Changmin. Yuya then slowly faced Kazuha. He took in deep breath before continuing his deeds.

“Hanazono Kazuha/Kim Yohee, will you marry me, Matsua Yuya?”, he proposed. Kazuha was speechless. After long three minutes of silence, she replied, “Of course I will marry you, Matsua-san, since you announced that I am your bride. Guess I’ve no choice…”, in a playful tone, which made Yuya pouted. She then softly touched his pouting face, “I do.”