Triangular

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

Kazuha and Yuya abruptly pulled away from each other after they heard someone clapped his/her hands. It turned out to be Yoochun, her young, handsome and flirtatious lecturer.

“I can write a wonderful script out of this!”, he cheered while congratulating the lovebirds for their reunion. The couple blushed madly.

“I never knew that the stoic, loveless lady Yohee did has someone in heart after all!”, Yoochun continued with his ramblings. He was known for his outrageous behavior that is considered improper for a lecturer, but he still could get along well with others and as one of the comic relief within his group of friends.

“Am I right, guys?”, he peered over a group of students, apparently Kazuha’s friends who has been intently watching the bloom of the sweet tale between her and Yuya. She was shocked with the revelation that she even went behind Yuya to hide even though it was utterly useless. Yuya smiled, as he found her action to be cute.

Changmin was heartbroken after he saw everything in front of his eyes. Out of blue, he sparked towards the couple, in order to face his ‘rival’.

“Yah! I did not know that you come here to flirt!”, he exclaimed, with his infamous eight octave tone. He was about to make another step towards Yuya, when Yoochun suddenly spank Changmin’s head causing the latter to growled in pain.

“Yah! What’s with the attitude?”

“Hyung! What’s with YOUR attitude?!”

“Can’t you read the atmosphere? Humph! That is why I hate science scholars; always manipulating the results without taking account the process and appreciates the steps! All you do is calculate, calculate, calculate, measure, measure, measure and manipulate! You manipulative, heartless, crazy scholars!”, Yoochun impressing the students around in one breath. Nobody; nobody can beat Yoochun when it comes to that.

The maknae’s eyes were about to pop out of his socket as he took in those words that badly injured his pride as a science stream student.

“Yah! Park Yoochun, who do you think you are? Confucious? Which era are you from? Joseon? Cut the crap with those scholar, scholar, scholar, and scholar! It’s student! I’m a student, a proud and sophisticated science student! I look towards the future, not clinging to the past!”, the young male bashed him.

“Bwo?!!! You disrespectful-“

“Park Yoochun!!”, then comes the master of dojo, Jung Yunho who was also one of the lecturers. He was informed by Chanyeol and Suho after they were assured that something really, really, really bad would happen if no action is taken. Luckily, the kendo master were somewhere nearby and he was too stunned to find his best friends; who were both a student and a lecturer were in a furious, nerve-wrecking mouth fight; although it was not too weird as the five of them did involve in a clash between them sometimes.

Both of them shut their fat mouth as soon as they heard his raging voice. Kazuha automatically bowed at her sensei as soon as she saw him followed by Yuya.

“What’s happening here?”, he asked, but none of them answered, not even the crowd.

“There has been miscommunication here, sensei.”, Kazuha flatly answered, motioning both Yuya and Yoochun to say nothing. Changmin rolled his eyes on Yuya.

“What kind of miscommunication, apprentice? Care to explain?”

“I’m afraid it will be too personal for any explanation about this. I will take responsibility for this.”, she explained.

“You will, Yohee-sshi, but after I take these monkeys in. I will have you and your partner there for further information later.” Yunho ordered. He then eyed the said monkeys, which was both Yoochun and Changmin. They silently disagreed with Yunho for calling them monkeys.

“Follow me, NOW! The others, leave this place, NOW!”, he sternly ordered. They slowly left the compound with mixed feelings. Sighs could also be heard, but not too loud for Yunho to hear. Any students would not want to mess with Yunho, as he was kind of short tempered.

Learning that Yunho was nowhere in sight, Seohyun run towards Kazuha.

“Yah, are you okay?”, she asked.

“Yeah, I’m fine, don’t worry.”, she replied, while looking up to Yuya.

“Uh, Kazu-chan, I think we have a very big problem now…”, Yuya told her. Kazuha nodded.

“Before you do the explanation to Mr. Jung, why don’t you explain to me?”, Seohyun suggest.

“Don’t forget us!”, Minho came, along with the boys from dojo. Kris and Kai were nowhere to be seen.

“W-well, this is my b-boyfriend, Yuya…”, Kazuha sheepishly told her friends.

There were oohs and aahs, notifying that they understand what she meant. Yuya smiled, before greeting her friends politely.

“I’m happy for you, chingu-yah!”, Seohyun hugged her friends, feeling too happy for their reunion.