Love so sweet

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

After almost a month of preparing everything that is needed, both Yuya and Kazuha finally held their simple marriage ceremony. It was attended mostly by Kazuha’s friends while Yuya did have some of his friends that came as well, together with Yuya’s adopted brother, Masaki. Kazuha was quite surprised to learn that Yuya’s adoptive brother was quite young, almost of the same age as him.

“He’s one year older than me.”, Yuya explained to Kazuha.

“Nice to meet you, sister-in-law! I am Oguri Masaki! This guy’s second brother!”

“Nice to meet you too, Masaki nii-sama!”, Kazuha politely bowed.

“Eh, don’t be so formal with me, Kazu-chan! We’re family after all!”, Masaki replied in a very airy tone.

“Nii-san, please don’t call her Kazu-chan anymore.”, Yuya firmly stated. He does not like the idea of other male calling his wife as Kazu-chan, even if it is his brother.

“Eh… Jealous I see? Kazuha-san… I should be calling her then?”, Yuya nodded. Kazuha elbowed her husband, asking him to stop of being so childish.

“By the way, thank you so much for marrying this cute little brother of mine, Kazuha-san. Now I see why he never had girlfriend back in Japan…”

“Nii-san! Please stop this at once! You should go back to Haruma and the others…”, Yuya tried to pry off his brother from spilling more about his past.

“Okay, okay… Jeez, can’t you take a joke? Oh, before I forget, Shun nii-sama, together with Yuu-san and our parents send their best regards to you and your bride. Oyaji said that you should bring Kazuha-san back to see all of them after this.”, Masaki said.

“I will, Masaki nii-san and thank you for make it to our simple ceremony today.”

“Nah, it’s nothing, plus we got nothing better to do. Now you are not a bachelor anymore and our group will be incomplete without you… But, hey, how could you marry first before me??” Kazuha smiled intently, looking at the brothers’ interaction. She is more than happy to know that Yuya is happy all these years after all.

From afar, she saw Jongin, together with their friends. This is my chance!

Kazuha then approached him and without warning, she literally dragged the younger male towards her newlywed husband.

“Yah, why-! Eh, noona! Where are you taking me?”, Jongin questioned her.

“Yuya, this is my baby brother, Kim Jongin.”, Kazuha introduced Jongin to Yuya.

“Nice to meet you, Jongin-kun! My name is Yuya.”, he gently held out his hand.

At first, Jongin was unsure of how to react towards the situation, but after a while, he reached Yuya’s hand and did handshake with him. After all, he is now his sister’s husband and that entitled him as his brother-in-law.

“Noona, congratulations on your wedding. Yuya hyung, do take a very good care of my sister. I will snatch her away if you make her cry.”, Jongin playfully threatens Yuya.

“I will, Jongin-kun. Thank you for being a good younger brother for Kazuha. She always talks about you and your kindness.” Jongin smiled upon hearing that.

“About omma, noona, you don’t have to worry anymore. We have talked and resolve everything together. She apologized and she wants to meet you later together with Yuya hyung.”

“I will, dongsaeng-ah. Tell omma that we will be visiting her soon.”

While the siblings were talking to their hearts content, Yuya was dragged by his friends and Masaki to the stage.

“Kazuha-san, this song is for you!”, Masaki frankly shouted towards his sister-in-law, gaining her attention immediately.

omoide zutto zutto wasurenai sora futari ga hanarete itte mo
konna suki na hito ni deau kisetsu nidoto nai
hikatte motto saikou no Lady kitto sotto omoi todoku
shinjiru koto ga subete
akenai yoru wa nai yo
shinjiru koto ga subete Love so sweet

(The sky will always, always remember the memories, even if we drift apart
For the girl I love so much, even if we won’t meet the second time
Shine more, you’re the best lady. My feelings will definitely, gently reach to you
Believing is everything.
The sun will always rise.
Believing is everything. Love so sweet)

The group of friends received big applause from the crowd for their performance of the song. Kazuha smiled widely, proud at her husband for his talent that she has long realized. Love is indeed, so sweet…