Of Kindness and Strength

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

Yuya stared intently at the figure that was in a deep sleep in front of him. He sighed after a while; not because of he’s tired with that figure, but he was rather hurt by her attitude towards him. Kazuha would not say anything about the revelation made by Seohyun, which troubled the young man. He wanted to protect her. He wanted to love her. But the most important thing is for her to trust him.

Slowly, he cradled her in his arms. Kazuha still could not manage to open her eyes even when she was dreaming. Maybe, she was too tired. Or, more importantly, she does not want to let anything to disturb her dream. She was a person that hardly opens up her heart and only Yuya could do so.

“Don’t you trust me, my love?”, he asked the sleeping figure. Kazuha twitched a little; indicating that she did heard him.

“It is hurting me to learn your sufferings from other people…”, he held her hands tightly.

“But it hurts me more when I am incapable to do anything to stop it, neither to heal your bleeding wounds…”, he held her close to his heart. Yuya started wept.

“Stop crying, dear…”, Kazuha slowly crept open her beautiful orbs. Yuya was quite shocked, to find his lover to be awake in his arms. Lovingly, she wipes away his tears for she is too moved to see someone like him cried for her.

“You’re kind, Yuya.”

“And you’re someone with so much strength that made someone like me cries…”, he softly whispered.

“I’m sorry, Yuya…”, she quickly hugged him to her chest, which made him flustered.

They young couple stayed like that for a while without any words exchanged. He listened to her heartbeats intently, while she his back lightly. Yuya then unwillingly let her go when he realises that it is her time to leave the dream world…

‘I  made him worried sick.’ Kazuha thought as soon as she opens her eyes. She did not realise of Seohyun who laid beside her on the bed; watching her suspiciously.

“Why are you looking at me like that, Seohyun-ah?”

“I just want to make sure of something…”, Seohyun said, still eyeing Kazuha weirdly.

“And what is that will be?”

“Are you seeing Yuya just now?”

“Thought you never ask.”, Kazuha answered her best friend nonchalantly.

“Are you sleeping with Jongin before?”

“Yah! Seo Joohyun! What kind of question was that?”, her face turned pinkish. Seohyun laughs seeing her best friend reacted that way.

“Yah, what I mean is, did you and Jongin sleep together when you were much younger? Because he seemed to observe you well compared to me who did sleep with you for two years now, but I still could not figure out anything at all.”

Kazuha recomposed herself. Seohyun do has her very own tricks to surprise Kazuha. Although she was upset with Seohyun earlier, for revealing her problems to Yuya, she could not stay mad at her best friend for a very long time.

“That’s because you are too busy with Luhan-ssi all the time.” Kazuha .

“Yah! Why are you bringing Luhan oppa into this matter?”, Seohyun started to blush.

“Because I heard you calling him Lulu oppa within your real and dream world.”

“YAH!!!!!”