Proposal Challenge?

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

Kazuha softly knocked upon Yunho’s door. She completely forgot that she had to do some explanation about the mess made by Yoochun and Changmin earlier. She was alone, as she did not want to involve Yuya in this matter.

“Come in.”, Yunho’s voice was heard from the inside of the room. She crept open the door, and let herself in.

“Why are you alone, Yohee-ssi?”

“As I said earlier, it is my sole responsible for this mess to be cleared.”

“And you think you can do that, alone?”, Yunho shot her back.

“Look, you are not here to be punished, I just want to know what exactly happened, since it is involving my two brothers as well.”, Yunho cleared his throat upon mentioning the two monkeys; which is Yoochun and Changmin as his very own brother.

Kazuha smiled proudly at him, since she could not hide the fact that she was moved by Yunho’s loving side. She explained to him carefully, although she could not explain on why Changmin had gotten angry and heated everything in one day, which leads the brothers to fight to their hearts’ content.

As she was busy explaining herself, the door was knocked and revealed another lecturer, a soccer coach to be exact, followed by Yuya.

“Yah, Yunho! I don’t know that you had something to do with Yuya! I am in the middle of practicing-“ his words were cut as soon as he learnt the situation. Yunho almost devouring him with his stares. Learning his mistakes, Junsu scratched his head and asked Yuya to sit beside Kazuha.

“Junsu!”, Yunho called upon his best friend as soon as he learnt that he is going to leave the room.

“Y-yes?”

“Sit.”

“But why? I got some coaching to-“, Junsu abruptly shut himself as soon as Yunho stares shot him to sit.

“I am sorry for the lateness, Mr. Jung.” Yuya politely apologise.

“Yunho will be fine. And you are?”

“My name is Matsua Yuya. Pleased to meet you, Yunho-san.”, he smiled at the lecturer.

“What is your relationship with Yohee-ssi, Yuya-ssi?”

“She is my childhood sweetheart, Yunho-san.”, Yuya answered him without any hesitation. Upon hearing the statement, Kazuha nudged him on his left side.

“That’s so sweet!”, Junsu squealed like a little girl. Meanwhile, Yunho rolled his eyes upon seeing his brother acting so airy in front of their students.

“How did you both meet each other?”, Junsu took over the conversation, cutting down Yunho’s question. Kazuha was a bit hesitated to reveal even a bit detail about their relationship.

“I met her, when we were only eight and seven years old. We met in a orphanage center and started as a childhood friend.”, Yuya said and turned to his left to smile at his lover.

“Yuya! You don’t have to tell them in details!” again, she nudged him.

“It’s the truth, Kazu-chan! Besides, I already tell Jaejoong aniki about my plan.”

Yunho was quite shocked of hearing Jaejoong’s name fell from Yuya’s mouth. However, Junsu nudged him and promised him that he would tell him everything about Jaejoong and his whereabouts.

“Yunho-san, I heard that you are Kazuha’s sensei for kendo, am I right?”. Yunho nodded.

“As her sensei, I would like to have your blessing for us to get married.”

“What?! Yuya! What do you mean? Married?”, Kazuha abruptly jumped from her seat. Her eyes were bulging in shock. Yunho was too, shocked, unlike Junsu, who was excited and happy for Yuya and Kazuha.

“Thank you for caring her all this time. I really appreciate that.”, Yuya calmly continued. Yunho nodded, before slowly bringing himself away from his seat.

“You have my blessing under one condition.”

“What will that be?”

“Fight me, using your shinai.”, Yunho answered.

Kazuha was left behind in the conversation as she was too troubled with Yuya’s sudden decision of marrying her.

“Wait, Yunho hyung, you should just let him fight you with soccer.”, Junsu suggested.

“Are you crazy? I need more men and more time for it!”, Yunho disagreed.

“You said that because you are not as good as me when it comes to soccer.”, Junsu exclaimed which made Yunho snorted.

“Hai, Jung sensei! I will fight you using shinai.”, Yuya said confidently to answer his challenge.