I Found You...

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

He never did that. He would never did that to her. At least, that was what she thought. It has been few days since she was prohibited from Kendo and the man in her dreams. He did not come since their last meeting, which he wept while holding and kissing her. She shook the thought of those will be their last meeting each other. She desperately needs to meet him, as she missed him.

“Hey…”, Seohyun waved her hands in front of the wandering Kazuha.

“Still like that?”, Minho, their friend asked. He is in the same club with Kazuha.

Seohyun just nodded. She never thought that Boa’s action would put too much impact on Kazuha which was wrong.

Kazuha did not bother to eat lunches and despite the crazy situation inside the cafeteria she could not care less about it. Soon, the three were occupied with Luhan, along with Kris and Changmin and still, Kazuha could not care less about it. It does irritate Kris, since he has always had crush on Kazuha. Changmin, who rarely sticks together with them as he is quite busy as a final year student tried to tease Kazuha, but to no avail.

That Changmin did have something special for Kazuha and everyone notice that, even if it is covered with his playful smirk and teasing.

“What’s up with her?”, Changmin nonchalantly asked the rest of them.

“Missing Mr. Kendo, I guess.”, Luhan answered him. Changmin then smirked, before throwing his face a little bit too close to Kazuha, which made the latter shocked.

“Pang!”, she unconsciously hit Changmin. Everyone around them gasped and utterly shocked with her action.

“Omo, Yohee-ah!”, Seohyun exclaimed in a terrifying tone.

Nobody, literally, there was no one dare to lay their hands on Shim Changmin, the notorious senior, not even the guys from EXO or SHINee and never a girl, did that to him. Kazuha awake from her trance, to meet face to face with Changmin. She followed suit in shocked, but still manage to compose herself.

“I’m very sorry, Changmin-sunbae, but your action just now was too much for me to take. Forgive me.” Kazuha then left her dumbfounded peers, together with the amazed Changmin.

“I am totally going to make her my girlfriend!”, he said, making the others even shocked.

“Yohee dear, wait for me!”, and he left them, just like that.

“I think we should follow them.” Seohyun who was the first to regain her conscious, spoke to the rest of the boys.

Yohee walked slowly, unaware that Changmin were following her. She was deep in her thoughts.

“I love you, babygirl…”

Why were you crying?

“I miss you, love…”

Have we really met before?

“You’re getting more beautiful, Kazu-chan…”

Only Yuya calls me that…

“I’ll see you soon, my sweetheart…”

When will I see you, Yuya… ?

Her tears slowly streaming down her face, without her notice. She was too immersed in her memories with him, until she heard the very same voice, singing.

“Yume de moshi aetara suteki na koto ne

Anata ni aeru made nemuritsuzuketai”

(Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could meet in our dreams?

I want to keep sleeping until I meet you)

She stops on her track. Is this for real?

“Anata wa watashi kara tooku hanarete iru kedo

Aitaku nattara mabuta wo tojiru no”

(You’re far away from me

But when I miss you, I close my eyes)

Kazuha closed her eyes. Yes, and it is the same voice… his voice…

“Yume de moshi aetara suteki na koto ne

Anata ni aeru made nemuritsuzuketai”

(Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could meet in our dreams?

I want to keep sleeping until I meet you)

She practically runs to the said voice. Yuya!

“Usu murasaki iro a fukai nemuri ni ochikomu

Watashi wa kakedae anata wo sagaeru”

(I fall into a deep, pale, purple sleep

I run, looking for you)

She desperately searches for the voice. Yuya! Wait for me!

“Yume de moshi aetara suteki na koto ne

Anata ni aeru made nemuritsuzuketai”

(Wouldn’t it be wonderful if we could meet in our dreams?

I want to keep sleeping until I meet you)

Kazuha stop her running, only to be greeted by a very shocked Yuya. I found you…