Why Did I Fall In Love With You?

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

“Doue kimi wo suki ni natte shimattan darou?”

(Why did I fall in love with you?)

He was wondering about that himself either…

“Donna ni toki ga nagarete mo

Kimi wo zutto koko ni iru to omotteta no ni”

(No matter how much time passes

I thought you would always here)

He believed that she would always be there, together with him…

“Demo kimi ga eranda no wa chigau michi”

(But you chose a different path)

Until he realise that she chose to be with another man…

Kris, he had never really serious with his feelings. He admits that. However, he unconsciously took a glimpse of affection towards Jongin’s adoptive sister; and that simple stare cost him so much of trouble, to the point that he now took a passionate stare towards Kazuha.

“Doue kimi ni nani mo tsutaerarenakattan darou

Mainichi maiban tsunotteku omoi

Afuredasu kotoba wakatteta no ni”

(Why couldn’t I convey to you

Every day, every night, the growing thoughts

The words begin to flow)

To be honest, he kept on dreaming about her; be it about his secret desire or his silent wish; to have her by his side to their last breath together. He had vivid dreams about her being his lover, his wife and the mother of his children.

“Mou todokanai”

(But they won’t reach you)

As soon as he saw the way she look at the other party, the way she openly display her blooming feelings towards him and their passionate kiss, Kris knew that he had fell in love with someone who is in love with another.

“Hyung!”, Jongin approach him as soon as he realise that Kris was leaving. Jongin knew that his older friend do have something for his sister but he chose not to discuss anything with the latter, instead of accompanying him.

Why did I fall in love with you, Yohee-ah?