“I’ll see you soon, my sweetheart…”

We Can Meet In Dreams

 

Yuya was shocked to see Kazuha’s bruised form. His sweet smile faded and replaced with worries. He carefully took her in his arm, did not want to disturbed her sleep and studied her. Bruises were everywhere and he instantly knew the cause of it. He was sad as he could not do anything for his sweetheart when he just met her in the world of dreams. He can’t heal her when they were not really together at the moment.

“Kazuha…”, he sadly sighed.  He carefully caressed her face, her hair, missing every part of her so badly after all those many years.

“You’re getting more beautiful, Kazu-chan…”, slowly he kissed her forehead.

“I miss you, love…”, he took her hand and kissed her long fingers.

“I love you, babygirl…”, he take a look at her for a moment, before kissing her lips. His kiss was passionate and sincere. He cried a little in the kiss, making a few drops of tears fell upon her closed eyes. Kazuha twitched a little, making Yuya halted his kiss. He looks at her lovingly, while caressing her face.

“I’ll see you soon, my sweetheart…”, he softly whisper close to her ear, before pecking her forehead.

Victoria’s constant nagging rings her within her sleep. She crept open her eyes only to find herself on the infirmary bed. She believes that she was awake due to Victoria, the campus famous doctor, but it was not entirely the cause. The voice that she kept hearing, a male, a very soothing male voice, the voice that she always hoped to be Yuya’s; she heard those, again. It’s getting audible every time she fell asleep lately.

While she was within her thoughts, she is approached by Jongin, along with the bandaged Tao. At first, Jongin was worried, but then his worries disappeared as he saw those calming face of Kazuha’s.

“Noona, were you crying in your sleep?”, Tao asked her. She was startled, but touched her face and there were few drops of tears, streaming down her face.

“I love you, babygirl…”

She remembered the voice. He’s sobbing quietly while kissing her. She’s aware of him kissing her.

“I’ll see you soon, my sweetheart…”

And she’s aware of his promise to see her. Dear God, please, let it be Yuya who kissed me, embraced me all this time. She silently prays.

“Hello? Hello? Yohee-sshi! Earth to, Yohee-sshi!”, Victoria kept calling her all those time and finally snapped out of it. Everyone in the room, except Jongin found the situation quite weird. Kazuha were in trance for a while, ignoring other people around her. That situation kept happened just after she wakes up from her deep sleep and Jongin was used to it.

Although he never asked, he knew that somehow, his sister did met someone in her dreams, no matter how ridiculous the idea would be. He asked his lecturer, BoA about it and she found nothing weird about her throughout the time Kazuha stays with her.

“Aish, what’s wrong with you, Yohee? Why did you hurt yourself like this?!”, Victoria nags her.

“You too, Tao. Both of you kept coming here almost every week! What’s so good about Kendo and Wushu when both of you hurt yourself in the end?!”, she practically shouted at them, which attracts Luhan, Key, Kris and Lay to come inside the infirmary.

“What’s going on here? Omo! Yohee-sshi!”, Luhan raced to Kazuha. Tao pouted at the sight, he expects his gege to come to him instead to her. Kris noticed this and went to him, before ruffling his jet black hair.

“Omona! This is bad, what if Seohyun found out?”, Key came to get her.

Amidst all of the people in the infirmary, Jongin came to her side and asked her the most ridiculous question of all, which shocking all of them,

“Were you seeing someone in your dreams all this while, Noona?”