Ch. 8

Melted Ice.

-Sehun's POV~

"Is she late? What is she doing?! Why aren't you coming?" I asked myself all these questions for the n-th time. Yeah, Taeyeon wasn't coming over my house, so I waited. It was late, time was passing, so I decided to no longer wait her. I took my bag, and opened the door. I surprisingly saw Krystal, beside the door.

"Krystal? What the hell are you doing here?!" She smiled at me like if it was absolutely normal that she was waiting for me beside my door.

"Can't you see? I am waiting for you!" Every kind of question had passed through my head. 'Why' 'What' 'How' etc... "We are going to be late, what are you doing?" Without knowing anything, I took my bag and left the house.

We walked in direction of the school, with everyone else who were studying in our school too. Everyone was talking with each other, sharing ideas and smile a bit, it's the morning, and it's before school starts, so everyone is enjoying the presence of each other before working hard. But I was still disturbed with something. Why was Krystal in front of my house? Is something happening with Taeyeon?

"Did Taeyeon tell you something?" I asked. I was confused, I had to know the truth. She looked at me, I looked at her, she then looked in front of her so I then looked in front of me, still waiting for an answer.

"Of course, like your adress. And.." She was hesitating. I looked at her in her eyes, telling her to continue. "She couldn't come today, so she sent me." I'm sure that's not the truth though. "She is worried about you, you know.. since you told her she was your best friend.." I was surprised.

"What?? She told you I told her she was my best friend? Really??" For me, it was something people had to not know, because I would feel awkward, for liking a girl so much. She looked at me with round eyes.

"Hm? She didn't tell you? She told that to everyone, everyone know it." I looked at her with the biggest eyes I could make. "Everyone, I mean friends." My mouth wouldn't close. "She was really happy that you said she was your bestfriend. Really really happy." I didn't know my words could affect Taeyeon that much.

"Really.." I said, touched by what she just told me. "Are you two close? I mean you and Taeyeon." If Taeyeon sent Krystal to go in my house, that means they are quite close right? Plus, if she likes me that much, that means she trusts her, no?

"Hm..." She thought a bit. She seemed awkward, like if she hesitated if she would tell me or not. "Actually, yeah we're pretty close. We were in the same class in elementary school, it was pretty long ago, before I had my accident. She stayed by my side all the time, I heard. That's why, if you look close, she's always very friendly to Chanyeol, or sometimes she tries to hide it. Maybe with you she tries to hide it." With me?

"Why would she try to hide it especially when she's with me? Not like I would get jealous or something haha.." I laughed awkwardly. She looked at me with her innocent look. It reminded me of Sulli. They didn't have the same face, but the way they keep having their same innocent smile and eyes, makes me think they look alike a bit.

"I don't know.." She said, smiling a bit. When we made a step on the school, I saw Taeyeon running towards us, but before I could only say hi to her, she jumped into Krystal.

"Krystaaaaal!!!" She shouted. "Quiiick come here! Follow meeeeee!!" She told Krystal. I had the feeling of being ignored, but if Taeyeon had something really important to tell to Krystal, I understand a bit. Taeyeon ran towards the side of the yard which was near the lockers and Krystal followed her, shouting "What?" All the time. When Taeyeon stopped, as well as Krystal, Taeyeon took the other girl's hand, and pushed her in front of Luhan. Luhan looked awkward at first, but finally said a word.

"I love you, Krystal." He finally managed to say. I opened my eyes big, my jaw falling down. Luhan? Loving Krystal? But that's not possible... My heart felt like if a gun had just shot it. But why did it feel this way?

"R..really.." was the only thing she managed to say. At the moment, I really wanted to hit her. I don't know.. Haha am I in love with that guy?~ I already fell in love with a guy before, but Luhan? The bell rang and Krystal had to leave the school, because well actually she's not in the shool, so she left, saying nothing to Luhan, like the most awkward thing ever. Luhan looked at her leaving the school with his angelic look. He looked so sad, I wanted to hug him. I joined my class, as Taeyeon, beside me, poked me from the back.

"Yah, you saw it all right?" She whispered. I looked briefly at the back, just having Taeyeon a bit in my sight.

"Luhan who confessed to Krystal? Yeah I saw it all." I whispered back to her. I hope she wouldn't remind me this the whole time, because this really made me sad.

"You sad?" What! I really think she can read in my mind. I think that's what a bestfriend is after all. I shook my head between awkwardly and cutely, well "cutely" to tell her 'absolutely no!' "Right hm. I don't trust you." She said with an evil smile. I know this smile. She's going to do something later.

~ Lunch time ~

"So ! I'm going to eat with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Tao and Kris will eat together and well Luhan will eat with Sehun. Okay?" I firstly thought that Krystal was right, she was always doing things with Chanyeol, and well Chanyeol and Baekhyun were stick together, so Taeyeon had to eat with Baekhyun too.

"Ehhhhh??" Everyone shouted. Why were they surprised? I think this is quite right.. I mean except Luhan and me. Eeehhhh she put me and Luhan together! I knew she would be doing something.. "Why can't we eat all toget--" Tao wanted to say, but Taeyeon had already left with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. So Tao and Kris left, and Luhan and me stayed together.

"Let's eat, then." I said awkwardly. We went in the yard and I took my lunch and he took his.

"How would you feel if you just confessed and you were rejected?" He asked me very innocently. I looked at him strangely. Krystal rejected him? How could she? How could someone reject his angelic and perfect face? "Krystal rejected me, but nobody heard. But I did." I stayed silent, my jaw falling down. "Hey Sehun.." he asked me with a weak voice. "Do you like animals..?" He asked me. I nodded. I find some of them cute and some of them elegant. They all have their own specialities that I like. "Do you thnk it's possible for a fox to fall in love.." He paused. I looked at him strangely,not realizing he hasn't finished his sentence.

"Well yes, I mean then he has to have with another fox t-" he interrupted me.

"With a human?"

I looked at him strangely. He didn't look at me, he looked down. He seemed regretful. Why was he asking that? Was he interested in foxes or something?

"Oooh you love a fox but the fox doesn't love you?" I said stupidly. I knew this couldn't be true, but I wanted to add fun to the conversation. He smiled lightly, sighing, as he continued to eat his lunch. I wanted to add water, so I left. I then heard a little noise.  

"Almost."