Ch. 13

Melted Ice.

-No one's POV-

Sehun was paralized. His heart beated faster and faster, as he watched the handsome boy in front of him. He had a regretful look, looking at Sehun in the eyes straightly. Sehun didn't know what to think. 2 weeks? Isn't that way too quick? How fast could 2 weeks pass? His traumatised thoughts were interupted when he felt a touch on his right hand.

"Your hand is cold." Luhan said softly and innocently. No, Sehun didn't want to lose that little boy. Even if he was a fox, he won't be able to be that cute, he won't be be able to have that so innocent look anymore, he won't be able to talk to him so softly and he won't be able to smile that happily to Sehun. "2 weeks is a lot." Luhan told to himself and to Sehun at the same time, out loud.

When Sehun finally came back to reality, he saw Luhan's soft hand on his. His heart beated even faster. He had the feeling like it would explode. He couldn't think of anything but Luhan, the handsome boy who was standing in front of him. The fact that he would turn into a fox in 2 weeks slipped out of his mind. His only thought was Luhan. If he could, he would have done anything for Luhan to stay human. He would even have given his life if he had to. Right now, he just wanted to hug Luhan and forget every problems. Of course, it was sad that Luhan was turning into a fox in 2 weeks, but instead of being sad, why not enjoying those 2 weeks, and be happy ?

"When you fall in love, you want to hug the person you have fallen in love with, you want to hug her, you miss her very easily, and hm.. I don't know, you feel like you could do everything for her. Like you could risk your life for her!"

Sehun suddenly remembered Luhan's words. Why were they going up to Sehun's mind right now? Sehun wanted to hug Luhan right now so badly, he can't even know how much he's going to miss him when he'll be a fox, and right now he could do anything for Luhan. So if he listens to Luhan's definition of being in love..

"Am I in love with you?"

Sehun asked, looking straightly at Luhan's poor eyes. His eyes then came back to normal. No, they weren't normal, they were opened very wide. He looked at Sehun's eyes, which were still expressionless, but in a certain way, Luhan could see a very big expression in his eyes. Luhan could see love in his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

Luhan managed to say words even in his frustration and shock. Sehun looked down, and left Luhan, not answering his question. He didn't want to. He had to think a bit before. Luhan just stayed still, standing up, in the center of the yard. Too much shock to make a move. If Sehun loved him, did he feel the same? He couldn't feel the same. He..

"No Luhan. You're not falling for that damn guy." He told himself out loud. He had nothing to risk, he was in the middle of the yard, nobody saw him. Nobody knew him anyway. He looked at the far Sehun, he saw his back. His back was so long, especially when he was wearing his uniform. Oh, right, he never saw him wearing something else than an uniform. He started to imagine Sehun with usual clothes and his heart started to beat faster. He felt like he was red. It wasn't just a thought though, it was real. "You're not damn gay Luhan." He started to be angry. Not that he had something against gays, he just thought that if they went out together, Luhan's transformation would be even worse. It would be even more hurtful.

"Sehun.." Luhan whispered to himself, before looking up at the shiny sky. The sun was shining in his eyes so he closed them. He could feel the sun burning his face. How he wished he had never told Sehun everything. He didn't want to hurt him. His precious Sehun. "Sorry.." He finished and looked back at the school.

~Flashback~

Sehun is 4, and his family and himself are going in a little trip in a forest, because Sehun and his family like animals and nature a lot. When they arrive at their destination, Sehun is very exited and jump off the car, and his mother is shouting his name, telling him to pay attention, because forest is dangerous and he's still very little. They start their walk, and Sehun sees a lot of animals, but is more interested in a special animal.

"Mom! Look ! Look!" The kid shouted, more excited than ever, and pointed at an animal. "Look mommy it's a fox! It's so beautiful!" He shouted, and ran towards the fox. The mother is still very worried about the little kid being more excited than ever. They continue their walk, and the little Sehun notices the fox is always here. He can see it's the same because it has a scar on the left side of his neck. "Look mom! It's the same fox! With the same scar here!" He continues to shout as he points the left side of his neck, where the scar is on the fox. "Look! Look! It follows me!" The mother smiles fakely, a bit irritated by the little kid.

"The fox loves me!"

The little kid shouts for a last time and feels a hand on his right shoulder. He turns, but doesn't see neither his mother nor his father. He sees a little boy, with the same brown hairs as him, but seems a bit older.

When Sehun comes back to reality, he notices he's in the same classroom he used to be for the whole year and the same teacher he used to have for the whole year, talking and teaching the students the lesson. Still the same lesson. He realizes he just had had a flashback. A little strange flashback. A flashback has never been that net for him. It felt like a movie in his head. Why did this happen? And the worse is that he doesn't even remember a single thing of that. He knows that this happened still a long ago, so it's normal that he doesn't remember a single thing, but he has the impression that it isn't normal, because there's a fox and he used to like a lot foxes..

Luhan?

“Mr. Oh Sehun please answer this equation for us." He hears and realizes that he hasn't listened to the lesson at all. He gets up coolly and says, "I don't know." He can hear whispers between some girls, but he can't hear what they're talking about. On the other hand, the teacher was angry and stared at the stood guy. "You have to listen to this lesson Mr. Oh Sehun. That's not good." Sehun sighed in an arogant way.

"You have to arrive in the right hour every day Mr. Park. That's not good." Everyone was staring at the stood boy, with a mouth formed like an 'o'. Nobody has ever dared to talk to Mr. Park like that. He was kind, but they knew how he could be when he was angry. The teacher laughed.

"How dare you talk to me like that?" Sehun grinned, but suddenly, he realized what he just said. It wasn't in his personality to be arogant. Really. He was the type of person who never said anything, because he didn't want to be in trouble and annoy people for nothing. But that time, he really did the opposite of what he think he would ever do. He didn't know what to do. What had just happened to him? Sehun just bowed and ignored the teacher's question and ended up sitting. Everyone was still staring at him, even the teacher, waiting for him to do something, but he did nothing, he was only sitting, arms crossed. Taeyeon and Baekhyun were surprised. They have never seen Sehun like that, but to be honest, Sehun has never seen himself like that either.

The teacher finally asked to answer the equation to another student, and he continued his lesson. When everyone forgot about the Sehun accident, Taeyeon called Sehun, still trying to whisper. "What the hell Sehun?" She whispered, poking the man in front of her. The boy turned and made a sign with his hand to tell her to ignore what has just happened. Taeyeon pouted and sat at the back of her chair.

During the lunch break, Sehun at first didn't move an inch. He was too absorbed in his thoughts. He didn't notice the bell rang nor everybody left the classroom except Taeyeon, who was trying to wake Sehun up from his daydreaming. 

"SEHUN!" She finally shouted. Sehun opened quickly big his eyes, sign of shock. His mind wasn't in his body that day. It was certainly caused by that mysterious flashback. "You're finally on earth." Taeyeon finished, because Sehun said nothing. She sighed deeply, and started to leave the classroom. "Come, now, if you want to eat." Sehun nodded and followed the girl, forgetting his lunch. He wasn't hungry anyway. When they arrived at the hall, they sat on a sort of bench but that wasn't really that. They never knew what it was, so they sat on it. Taeyeon and Sehun both had a strange logic, and that's what made them even closer. 

"Your lunch?" Taeyeon asked curiously. Sehun then just noticed he hadn't had it as well. "Where is it?" Sehun re gained his cold look. "I'm not hungry." He used a lame excuse, but it was still true. He then yawned. He almost forgot. He hadn't sleep a lot the night before. "You didn't sleep well tonight.." Taeyeon, as always, understood Sehun very quickly. She then pushed Sehun from where he was sat. Sehun looked at her with a frustated look. She only did that when she was angry, and she didn't seem to joke. He looked at her eyes, who were looking down. She had a sad look, with poor eyes. "Go find Luhan." Sehun opened his eyes wide.

"Why that?" If Taeyeon asked him to go find Luhan, there was surely a big problem taking place. Taeyeon, keeping her look and her poor eyes, grinned a bit. "You're becoming like before." Sehun looked at Taeyeon, who was higher than her, because the place on where she was sat was higher than him. "You didn't do your homeworks, you didn't sleep well, you don't eat.." She stopped for a while. "You're becoming less open with your friends and.. you're becoming arogant.." She continued. It was true. Sehun had to agree, but he just.. he just hadn't realized that.

"I think love is the only cure left."

Love. Yes, love. Sehun had forgotten about that. He forgot he has been in love with Luhan, and it was maybe the reason why he was acting differently? Maybe love wasn't the cure but the cause of the sickness?

Sehun made a step back and started to leave, still staring at Taeyeon, until the last moment. He started to run, and looked for Luhan. Left? He wasn't here. Right? Not here either. Maybe he just ate at the canteen? He didn't know, so he ran towards the canteen, and while he ran, he turned his head at the right, and saw a perfect figure. The figure was alone. It was lonely, walking alone, like if it was lost, like if it didn't have any friends. Sehun walked towards the handsome boy, and hugged him from the back. He was surprised himself. He has never thought he would do that. Luhan, surprised by the sudden hug, turned his head, and saw a perfect head put on his shoulder.

"Sehun.." Luhan didn't have words when he saw the head on his shoulders. Sehun didn't respond. He kept hugging him, maybe he hugged him tighter, but he didn't know. His body was moving on its own. No, love was controlling his body. Luhan took Sehun's arms which were on his stomach. His hands weren't cold anymore. They were warm. "Sehun.." he repeated himself, removing the arms on his stomach, making Sehun surprised, and lifted his head from Luhan's shoulder. Luhan turned to be in front of Sehun. Luhan made a little step to be nearer the other guy. Sehun stayed still, he didn't know what to do. Luhan approached his face towards Sehun's, nearer, and Sehun felt something soft on his lips. He didn't have to open his eyes, which he didn't realize he had closed them, to know what was on his lips. Luhan started to abuse Sehun's lips, and approached his body, until we couldn't even put a paper between the two bodies. Luhan's heart was going to explode, as well as Sehun's. Sehun couldn't resist, he took the back of Luhan's head with his left hand, and took his back with his right hand. He couldn't wait, he put his tongue in Luhan's mouth.

They then finished breaking the kiss, because they were out of breath. Luhan looked straight at Sehun's cold, no, they were now warm, eyes, and then his lips, now red, because he had abused them. Sehun smiled, as he watches Luhan straight in his beautiful eyes. 

"I love you." Luhan starts.

"I love you too." Sehun continues.