Ch. 3

Melted Ice.

-Sehun's POV-

This morning, I was about to leave my house, but someone knocked, and I saw it was Taeyeon. She is really kind, she wanted to walk to school with me. I hope she isn't sick, now. When I saw her I was so surprised, and she had a ver big smile on her face. She raised her arms.

"Surprise!" She shouted. Wah, I can really see she isn't sick anymore. "I am cured! How are you, you? You okay?" She's always worrying about me.. she's so damn kind.

"Yeah I'm fine. You did your homeworks, right?" I said while we left the house. I did a sign of goodbye to my mom, I closed the door and we left. 

"Yes why?" She looked at me.. no she glared at me. I looked down and I stayed silent. "Oh no don't tell me.." she raised my head with her finger and she looked straight in my eyes. "You didn't do your homeworks again, did you?" 

"I-I-I-I tried.. b-b-but I.. no I didn't do it." "I only thought of you, I forgot my homeworks." I thought. Yeah, it's true. I was worried if she was fine or not. She glared at me. "But I finally slept early!" "Yes but I didn't sleep well at all. I had a lot of nightmare about you not being fine." I thought. Really, sometimes, I'm really wondering if I am really not in love with her. But I was already in love once, and I know how it feels. But I don't feel these feelings when I am with Taeyeon..

"Hum... yeah.. well.. what can I say.." she paused. She thought a bit. "Okay I'll pass you my homeworks, but firstly, I hope you will sleep more often like that. Secondly, change a bit the sentences, not like the last time." 

"Thank you Taeyeon !!" I hugged her. I felt her awesome hair again. I love it. "I love you Taeyeon!" I smiled, until I realize what I just said. "I mean, I like you!" She broke the hug.

"We will be late. Hurry up."

We entered the school and we saw the chinese band with Chanyeol welcoming Taeyeon back. They were all happy. Specially Luhan. I wonder if he loves Taeyeon. He always looks at her so amazingly and he is very worried about her. Yesterday, when she was sick, he was really stressed and nervous. But whatever. The bell rang and we went in our class. Then we saw the teacher, he took a serious look.

"Today, we will welcome a new student." Oh yeah I forgot about him. "He is with the director right now, he will be a bit late, so I'll introduce him quickly. His name is Baekhyun, and he- oh he's here. Come in!" I saw a pair of feet, and when I raised my eyes, I saw his head. He was really beautiful. Very y and very cute at the same time.

"Hey! My name is Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun!" His voice was sweet and when he smiled he was really cute. "Wanna be friend with me? I accept all the request! Ahah~" I was staring at him, when someone pocked me. 

"Taeyeon?" I said, surprised.

"I think I found the thing that can help you." I looked at her with big eyes. 

"What do you mean? Do you mean.. him? The new student? You mean he can help me?" She nodded. "Woah.. to be a big thing, it's a really big thing.." Since there was a free sit in front of me, Baekhyun sat in front me.

"Ahah, happy?" Taeyeon whispered. I looked at her with a shut-up look.

"Nice to meet you, Baekhyun's here." He said to me. Well he just introduce himself I know his name is Baekhyun.. well whatever..

"Sehun. Nice to meet you."

During the school, he kept turning his head to look at me and my work. He was a bit annoying, but it was surely because, he was new here.  But for a new student here, he was doing very well.

School endend and when I passed the gate, I didn't see Sulli. So I was almost sure that she was in the park. So I went in the park and she was there, sitting, she looked happy. Each day, she changed a lot. I could see happiness in her eyes, and when she saw me, she raised her hand, and she waved her hand with a ver big smile. I walked toward her.

"Hello !" She said to me. I sat next to her. I hesitate a bit, but finally I took her hand.

"You're very strange. I want to know more about you." She looked at me, and she put her head on my shoulder.

"What do you want to know? I just want to see my brother, because we are separated. But he doesn't want to see me. One day, I finally suceed to enter the same school as him. But he asked the director to get me out of the school. He very doesn't like me." I looked at her. 

"Why?" She removed her head from my shoulder.

"I.. don't know. Maybe, she never wanted a little sister.."she said with a sad look. But then her look directly became happier and she smiled. Then I think she wanted to take my hand, but when she closed her hand to take my hand, she wasn't arrived at my hand yet. I mean.. she closed her hand beside my hand. I was shocked. I looked at her. She looked at me. "Sorry.." She smiled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing.. maybe I feel a bit dizzy or tired.." I looked at my watch. Again.

"I'm sorry Sulli, I must go. My mom wait for me. Bye!" 

"Bye!" 

~ The next day ~ 

During all the day if yesterday, I didn't talk to Baekhyun very much, so I'm sure Taeyeon will do her best to approach me and Baekhyun. She's decided that my help is him. But, now, I'm already almost cured. I'm not depressing, I'm sleeping very well now. I'm catching all the hours of sleeping that I missed. 
Today, Taeyeon was here, in front of my door again and she asked me if it bothers me if she comes everyday like this, because she likes doing it. And I answered no. We walked to the school, and when we passed the gate, we directly searched the chinese band with Chanyeol to tell them about Baekhyun, because yesterday we forgot to. But when we found them, they weren't 4. They were 5. We went nearer and we saw the 5th person.

"Woah Baekhyun what are you doing here?" Taeyeon,asked. Yes it was Baekhyun, and he already looked very friendly with the band, specially Chanyeol.

"Oh! Aren't you Sehun and Taeyeon? What are YOU doing here?" He said like if it was normal that he was here and not normal that we were here.

"We are their friends, now what are you doing here?" I said. Now we all look like idiot, repeating the same sentence.

"They're my friend too. They didn't tell me about you." Oh, Baekhyun's friend with the band .. ahah..

"Okay so now we're band and we're all agree." Chanyeol said. "Sorry, I had to tell you.." Taeyeon and me looked at each other

"It's okay.."  I said. Taeyeon pushed me from the back, and brought me somewhere else. 

"Aren't you sooo happy? He is in our band! Ahah!" She said. Well I didn't know what to say.. "what? No?" 

"Yes.. yes I am happy. But he looks so close with Chanyeol.. what can I do?" She put her hand on my shoulder. 

"Ah, don't worry, I am here! I will help you!" She said with a devil smile. I am a bit worried about what does this mean. I removed her hand from my shoulder.

"You know, I'm fine now, I can eat, sleep, work well."  She looked at me with big eyes.

"Woaah.. really?" I nodded proudly. "And all this because of what?" I made a sign that I didn't know. "I think it's because you have friends now." I looked at her strangely.

"Seriously?" She nodded.

We came back to the band and Baekhyun and us went in our class. We talked and Baekhyun .. he's so cool.. I am so proud to have a so cool guy in my band. 
For the lunch break, Taeyeon was gone to see something, so she left me with Baekhyun. It was very awkward at first, but finally he told me he also prefers to bring his own lunch, not to go in the canteen, so we went to a corner if the school that I really like to eat. There's a lot of plant, and it's green, with a little of red, blue, yellow and all. It's really cool, and not a lot of people know this place. Since when we ate was a big silence, I wanted to break it, but I didn't know what to say.

"Uhm Baekhyun?" Sorry to ask that, but what is your ideal type? I mean.. girls.." he looked at me very strangely.

"Ahah! I don't know..  this depends a lot.. I never fallen for someone.. & you?" I didn't think that he wil return the question.. uhm..

"I don't know either.. someone.. cute.. I don't know.." he looked at me with a strange smile.

"You mean.. Luhan..?" I was shocked. I made my big eyes. Luhan?!

"Whaaaaaaaat?? No! I .. i can't love him.." Seriously, when I think of it, it's true that Luhan is kind of.. my ideal type.. aish! No!

"You really can! I can organise something for you two, you know!" I hitted him friendly.

"No! Stop it!" Then we saw a group of people coming. Was there so much people who knew this place? Then while they was approaching, I discovered that it was the chinese band and Chanyeol and Taeyeon.

"See, he's here!" Taeyeon said. "Hi Sehun, hi Baekhyun! Sorry Sehun, searched you so I went to the chinese band and Chanyeol and they said they didn't see you, so I said maybe your here, so I brought them here. Sorry, you were talking? What were you talking about?" I was about to talk, but Kris walked in front of Taeyeon.

"Sorry, but one thing before, please, stop calling us the chinese band." I looked at them strangely.

"But you ARE a chinese band." I said. "Well whatever. We were talking about our ideal type. Girls. "

Everybody sat and we talked. That's how we became all closer. The lunch break finished, and we came back in our class. That's how the day finished.