Ch. 12

Melted Ice.

-No one's POV- 

The bell rang. It was the end of school. Sehun didn't even saw the time passing, because the only thing he did was to think about Taeyeon's behavior during the lunch break. He was thinking about when she said she was jealous, when she confessed, when they kissed, when they held hand, when they ate lunch together, and how they relationship would maybe change. Or maybe, Luhan was wrong. Best friends,even if they are differents gender, will stay best friends for ever.

"Where are you going?" Taeyeon asked Sehun when he hurried leaving the classroom. Taeyeon's eyes were still a little bit red from her crying before, and her heart still felt a bit strange after her confession, but she still thought that Sehun and her will stay best friends forever.

"I have to find Luhan." Taeyeon disliked, maybe a bit too much, when he said the name 'Luhan', and Sehun knew it, but he had no choices. "Don't worry, I'll never let you alone, Taeyeon. We have to arrange something with Krystal and him." Taeyeon remembered that Luhan was in love with Krystal, and laughed a bit.

"I trust you. Don't do anything to Krystal!" Sehun was surprised by her words. He was surprised by how much she cared about the girl. The only one who said that, was Chanyeol, her brother. "Since when did you two get that close?" He asked like if he was jealous. Taeyeon laughed a bit, and smiled. "I'll tell you later, maybe.." Sehun grinned. "There's no maybe."

Taeyeon was surprised by Sehun's grin, which made her happier. Sehun should have been really interested, then. "Shut up and go find your Luhan." Sehun grinned a second time. "Why 'my' Luhan?" Taeyeon pouted and looked away. Sehun hesitated a bit, and finally gave her a kiss on her cheek, and Taeyeon blushed. "Don't be jealous." Taeyeon smiled and Sehun left the classroom. Luhan was waiting for Sehun behind his classroom's door, and saw the kiss, and his look harderned. Nobody saw that side of him. He always hid it. Sehun opened his classroom's door, and saw Luhan.

"Oh Luhan you're here!" Luhan suddenly changed his face, from a hard one to a smiling one. "Yup!" They started to walk towards the school's gate, and Luhan wanted to talk about the kiss he sae before. "So Taeyeon and you are in a relationship finally?" He asking jokingly. Sehun did a what the expression. "I saw you kissing her cheek." Luhan continued in a less jokingly tone. Sehun hesitated a bit before talking.

"She confessed." He said finally. Luhan opened his eyes big, and his mouth forming an 'o'. "And? What did you say?" Sehun was replaying the scene in his head, to think about what he replied to her that time. He didn't really know. "I.. I said nothing."

"It isn't possible to say nothing Sehun!" Luhan exclaimed. He was maybe right, but Sehun didn't know what he said. "We're still friends if you want to know." Luhan sighed. "Yes I noticed." Luhan was still relieved that they weren't going out, but he also wanted to know how Sehun reacted. Maybe he was also in love but he didn't know.

They reached the school gate, and went in the park Sehun asked Chanyeol to ask his siter to go. There, they saw the back of a small figure, sitting, playing with her fingers. Long straight brown hairs. They knew it was Krystal. "Krystal?" Sehun asked. The girl turned quickly her head towards where she heard the voice. She saw Sehun, and smiled, and then she saw Luhan, and she felt a bit embarassed, when she remembered the confession. "Why did you ask me to come?" She smiled childlishly. Sehun made a sign to Luhan to tell him to go towards Krystal nearer. He walked slowly, nervous.

"Please forget my confession."

He said and bowed. Krystal opened her eyes big, seeing a handsome boy bowing to her. "Don't.. Don't bow.." She said awkwardly. She was 15, but mentally she was 12, so she didn't know how to react to that, to a boy who is way older than her. Luhan stopped bowing and looked at her eyes seriously.

"Do I really have to forget your confession?" Luhan nodded. He was a bit regretful. Maybe he was regretful of making a confession before, he didn't know.

"But I love you t-"

Krystal wanted to talk, but Luhan left quickly. Sehun was surprised by Luhan's moves. They were unusual. Sehun and Krystal looked at each other. "Sorry." Krystal laughed a bit. "Why are you sorry?" Sehun grinned.

"It should be hurtful.." Krystal nodded, and then silence took place. After a long moment of silence and a bit of awkwardness, Sehun finally remembered she had to ask Krystal something.

"Oh, Krystal!" She looked at him back. "What is your relationship with Taeyeon?" She seemed a bit surprised. "She didn't tell you?" Sehun shook his head. He was very curious about that.

"We're twin sisters."

Sehun opened his eyes big. He couldn't believe his own ears. Was it real? Why was it shocking Sehun that much? "That means that Taeyeon and Chanyeol are.." Krystal nodded.

"Yes, but they didn't really liked each other from the begining, so they aren't very close." Sehun understood. But that was strange... he would have never guessed that. Chanyeol and Krystal are always close, but what about Taeyeon then? He nodded, but because of too much shock, he was lost. He started running, and Krystal ended up confused.

He arrived home, and removed his shoes. He then walked slowly, like a zombie. He saw a big book on the ground and picked it up. He then looked up at the living room and saw that it was very untidy. He knew this scene. It was when his mother made the house clean. She put out all the books and didn't put them back. He sat on the sofa and started to look at the big book he took. It wasn't a normal book. It was a photo book. Sehun then started to think. When was the last time he looked at a photo book of his family? Oh it was too long ago for him to remember.

He opened it carefully, and looked at the first photo. Under it was written '1998 - Family'. He looked at the photo, and there was Sehun's mother holding the 4 years old Sehun and his father.. he looked and at the right of the photo, there was a part missing. It was torn. His father seemed to pat something or someone's back, but the part was missing. Then, he looked at the other photos where the whole family were present, and there was always this part who was missing. Then, there was one photo were the title under the photo changed. It was written something but then was striped a lot, and we could see absolutely nothing.

Then he saw his mother coming out from the kitchen which was near the living room. "Oh, mom!" His mother heard her son's call and ran towards him when she saw him, because he didn't call her very often. Honestly, he wasn't very close with his family either. "Yes ?" Sehun then went back at the start of the photo book. Her mother noticed he was looking at the photo book."Why is-"

"Don't look at that!" She interupted her son and took the photo book from his hand. Her look hardned. She had changed suddenly, from the happy mother because her son called her to the cold and angry mother. But what was the meaning of the photo book?

"Why are you acting like that.." Sehun was a bit afraid of his mother right now, because she was very rarely acting like that, and it scared Sehun. Her mother's look calmed down, finally, after at least 5 minutes. "Why.. why is that photo book so important?" Sehun asked when he saw his mother's look calming down. She answered nothing and left, hiding the photo book in another place. Sehun could only see her back, but he barely saw something from her face. She was crying.

~The next day~

Like always, Sehun heard a knock on his door, so he went opening the door, and he found a smiling and happy Taeyeon. She was happy to go to her lover's home everyday. Sehun now knew her love for him, he found that very cute from her, and he found himself lucky that such a girl loves him, but he doesn't feel anything for the girl. She is only his best friend, and he is really of the situation right now. He knows that nothing was going to break their relationship. At least it's what he thought.

They walked towards the school, each step they made, Taeyeon was happier and happier, because each new step made, was another time passing with her lover. Her lover didn't love her back, but she wasn't hurt. Their relationship right now made her feel very happy. She loved him and he let her love him. He smiled more and more as well. They stayed best friends, maybe even more, and they were happy.

When they reached the school, they looked for the band, and Taeyeon found them first, so they ran towards them. They talked about lot of things, and Luhan and Sehun finished alone, separated from the band. Luhan had to tell Sehun something.

"It's holidays soon." He told him. Sehun nodded, wondering why was Luhan telling him this. "In 3 days." Sehun was surprised. He counted the days in his head, and Luhan was right. He didn't see time passing by. It was maybe the fact that he made friends. "Exact." He answered.

"I went in that special place I told you." Sehun was thinking for a while about everything Luhan told him, and he remembered, that Luhan was brought in a special building where there was only strange people. He then nodded, to tell Luhan he remembered. "I went to that place, to the doctors. They told me I.." He hesitated a bit.

"I have only 2 weeks before becoming a fox again."