Ch. 6

Melted Ice.

-Sehun's POV-

Silence. Big silence. The wind was blowing on the trees and was going between my hairs who were flying. I felt like time stopped. I don't know why. Maybe too much shock. Well, yeah, I was really so shocked. My mouth was open and my eyes were big. I was looking at his eyes, who were looking at mine too. I felt Sulli hand grapping my arm. So she didn't want me to know it since the start uh... but wait. Does Chanyeol mean that.. this girls, sulli is Kris' little sister? No way! Its not possible, he must be lying.

"Wait you're lying." I said, wanting him to say the truth because if he was joking, it was absolutely not funny. Chanyeol sighed and looked away while I glared at him, waiting for an answer. Then he looked at my eyes again. 

"No. I'm definitely not lying." he said while shaking his head. No! I can't stand it. It's not possible. "It can be so strong for you, I think you know Sulli for a long time because it's been a while since Kris and me didn't see her, waiting for Kris behind the school gate." He said innocently. So everyday, Kris and him looked at the school gate to see if Sulli was there or not? Waiting for the day she will go away? It's mean! Why.. Why do they do that to Sulli... do they not like her? "Believe me, I am Kris' bestfriend, I know everything he knows and feel everything he feels." Maybe I thought the wrong way, maybe they don't do it because they don't like Sulli. But I don't know. I just don't like it. I have a bad feeling. I stood up, angrily, anyway.

"Why do you guys do it to her?" I asked, giving him a glare, the most scaring ever. He was sitting, in front of me, looking at me like if he doesn't know anything, and like if I wasn't saying something important. Well it's important to me, I don't even know why. He inclined his head looking at me like if I was wrong. Well maybe I'm wrong.

"What are you talking about?"

"You guys. You. And Kris. Why do you do it to Sulli? I mean, if you're looking at the school gate everyday to see if she's here or not, it's maybe because you're waiting for the day she'll leave!" Chanyeol opened big his eyes, like if he understood, then he looked down and took a deep breath, sighing.

"If you want to know, ask Kris. It's not my problem. Kris doesn't like Sulli. She knows it, but she continue, trying to talk to his brother at least once, but Kris really don't want to talk to her, and she knows it! She really knows it but she continue, and it's ... annoying. So I kind of... don't like her. i mean if Kris doesn't like her,  she has to stop bothering us." I aggressively put my hands on his shoulders, pushing him a bit. I was angry, so angry.. he can't do that. But Chanyeol kept looking down and ignoring me, like if nothing happened. It was the first time I was hating  Chanyeol, and it was a very strange feeling, because I knew I will never hate Chanyeol, he was just so friendly. I just couldn't do that

He looked at me straight in my eyes, innocently, his eyes were dark, i was...... discovering a new side of Chanyeol. I put off my hands of him, slowly. 

"Sorry." I said, i took Sulli's hand, and i took her with me, we got out of the tennis yard and i sat on the ground. Sulli looked at me with a depressed look. She didn't have to. "Sulli....." i looked down, not knowing what to do, between helping Sulli  this little poor girl and being against Kris, or ignore that story....... well i don't even know them very well... 

"I'm sorry..... he... Chanyeol didn't have to--" I stood up quickly and I hugged her. I was shaking.

"Why... are you sorry.... why didn't you tell me earlier..." I said, while I hugged her tighter. She hugged me back and I felt her little body approaching against mine. "Do you think I could eat you..."

"No... because... Kris is your friend and ... he.. doesn't like me... I don't even even exist for him.... and he tries his best to forget me..... if .. you will reminds him of me i'll have problems... it's been 7years... but... he... he can't forget me right..." i broke the hug, looking at her, she had tears in her eyes, and i saw, it was obvious she was trying hard not to let her tears fall from her eyes. But it was too much, and a tear falled, on her withe and beautiful skin. She was still looking at me, like if nothing was happening.

"No." Finally, she started to cry, crying her heart out. She was still trying not to kill herself with her tears.

"No... no what..." she said while trying to speak between her tears.. why was she crying so much... 
"Everything. Kris do like you." Bang. She cried even harder, if it was possible. "you just don't know it. And no, even if I'll remind him about you, you won't have problems, because i will defend you. And no, he can't forget you. Because you are his sister and he do likes you." She turned, trying to hide her face. After a while, when she calmed down, she was finally able to speak.

"no. You don't understand. You don't even know anything! You don't know what i am for him! I am not even his sister... you don't know the whole story..." she said, with red eyes, her voice, still shaking. i was feeling bad, i made her cry really hard.

"So, let me know about this. I want to help you. You don't deserve everything that are happening to you. You need help." I took her hand. They were cold. As if she was outside in the South Pole. Since my hands were warmer, way warmer that hers, I made hers warmer, to feel her more comfortable. 

"If you want to know more about this...... talk to kris." He took her hands off mine and she left violently. I stayed without doing any moves. I was realizing what just happened. And I was realizing that I just discovered Kris' secret. I had nothing to do anymore. I just needed some time to realize. But I took a step and I went back to my home.

"Welcome Back my sehunnie !!!!!! Where were you? I was worrying a lot ..." I was tired. Really tired. I just needed to sleep,  without caring of taking a shower... I was too tired to speak.

"Humpf..... I just..." I started to close my eyes, going upstars. "tired, mom... i'll tell you tomorrow." When I was finally on my bed, I almost slept, but I remembered I had to turn on my alarm clock on my phone, so I took my phone  and I saw 3 messages. I opened them, they were all from Taeyeon.

From : Taeyeon
Heyy Sehun! Tomorrow's Saturday! You want to go somewhere with me? It's shining tomorrow! Please!

From : Taeyeon
Hey answer me! Does this mean a 'no'? If you don't want to, just say no! :(

From : Taeyeon
Really? :( why aren't you replying...

'I'll reply tomorrow...' I thought, before falling asleep, for real.

~The next day~

I woke up, and I felt much more better than last night. But it was scotched in my head. This. I kept thinkin about it. This. This story. So I took my breakfast, quickly, and I just remembered Taeyeon would knock on my home, so I waited a bit, and I heard a knock. So then I knew it would be Taeyeon, so I openned the door. And yes, it was Taeyeon. She was glaring at me, like no one would, and she hitted me.

"Sehun!!! I was so so so scared! Do you know how much?! Why didn't you reply???" She said, while my legs were really hurt so I didn't listen to her...... "Do you hide something to me?" I looked at her, my legs, still hurt.

"Heyy what are you talking about gurl" I answered trying to be cool. "I hide absolutely nothing to you. What do you think I can hide to you." I walked toward her, to approach her. We were really near. "You are my best friend. I can't have anything from you." She was so surprised but she didn't wait and she hugged me.

"Awww you're so cute sehun-ah! So I'm your best friend? you are mine too!!" She said in a little bit shaking voice, like if she would cry, but since she was hugging me, I couldn't see her. I broke the hug, since I hesitated too much and I was right. She had tears in her eyes.

"Yah! Taeyeon! Why are you crying?? Why? Did I say something wrong??" I said, so panicked. She smiled a bit, then brightly. She shook her head.

"Hmm! No, I'm not crying!" She did the peace sign. "Heheheh~ I just thought of something, and...... no don't worry." She took my hand she pushed me toward her. "Let's go, you will be late, as you always do." I hitted her friendly  telling her to not saying it again, because I wasn't so late recently. Well, yeah. Thanks to my friends.

I entered the school, and we were like 20mimutes early, I didn't know why, but Chanyeol, Kris, Luhan, Tao and Baekhyun were already here. It was just so strange, it's just impossible to arrive 20mimutes early at school everyday.... but whatever. They were still together  like a realy band, real friends. Taeyeon and me walked toward them  and before we reached them, they saw us. Tao and Baekhyun were directly running in our direction. 

"Sehun! Taeyeon! You are here!" Baekhyun said  with his eyes shining, like if we were a must for him. Kris and Luhan were waking in our direction too, slower, but Chanyeol looked at us, and turned his head again, like if nothing happened. I was sad when I noticed it. So I let Taeyeon with the others, while I walked toward Chanyeol. I remembered of yestereday. Everything that happened. For Sulli.

"Hi." I said to Chanyeol. He kept his head turned.

"Hi. What" he said to me, keeping his head turned  not seeing me. 

"Nothing." I sighed, and went back to Taeyeon. Then I remembered of Sulli. I remembered of everything that happened yesterday. I looked at Kris and I decided to talk to him. I took a deep breath and when I wanted to talk to him, the bell rang and I went back next Taeyeon. We stayed together even if the bell rang, while everyone went class. Slowly, we moved and reached our class. 

"Are you in an awkward situation with Krisyeol?"I gave him a strange face, moving one eyebrow only. "Krisyeol is the couple name we use to talk about Kris and Chanyeol. It's obvious, when you hear it! Hey I thought you were intelligent..."

"Okay stop here. You are new here. why do you know more than I do?" He acted like 'Pft, I don't know~ I'm intelligent you're stupid~' "Okay got it. So, to answer your question... Yeah something is kinda.... happening between Kr.. krisyeol and me."

"And what is that?.. I'm not supposed to know,right.." I shook my head, closing my eyes.

"Mmh. Nope." We paused and I saw Taeyeon walking toward us, and sitting near me. 

"You know ...we're all friends so .. it's better if we all know about this."

"But you're not supposed to."

~ Lunch Time ~

The bell rang and as fast as I could, I went through Kris' and Chanyeol's classroom. When I arrived, they were inside, talking. They saw me, and quickly took a more serious tone. They walked toward me.

"What do you want" Kris asked me. Okay to be honest, they were kinda scaring me, so I was a bit stressing and I didn't know what to do.

"Hum.. nothing..... wanna eat lunch with me at the cantine? We.. we eat french fries today.." They were glaring at me. Kris is so scaring, sometimes.

A/N : Hey! ^_^ Sorry for taking so long ! >_< To forgive myself, I'll update 2 chapters! Because now, serious things are beginning.... ~