Ch. 2

Melted Ice.

-Sehun's POV-

It was the lunch break, and Taeyeon and me were sitting on tables. We didn't want to go to the canteen, so we often take our lunch and we eat in our classroom. A lot of student do it. We feel more free when we do it. So I took my lunch while Taeyeon took hers. While we ate, there was a big silence.

"So you have a lot of friend, now.." Taeyeon said to break the silence. "Chanyeol is very friendly. I think Tao is too, right? With Kris, Tao and Luhan, Chanyeol must feel lonely, the only korean one. Don't you think we should join the band?" I looked at her strangely.

"What do you mean? You mean we should be friend with them?" 

"Well yeah.." she was really trying to help me .. aish what to do.. "what? Don't you like it?" I didn't say anything. "Well, I was just trying to help you.." she looked mad. I didn't want to disappoint her.. after all, she was really trying to help me. 

"Okay. Sorry.. I don't know what to do right now, I'm a bit lost right now." She hugged me.  

"Don't worry, if you need help, I'm here for you." I heard a step, then two then three. Steps who were walking toward us.

"Cough cough, I'm sorry to break your romantic moment, but we are here." It was Chanyeol's voice. We broke the hug, and we looked at Chanyeol. He wasn't alone. There was Luhan, Kris and Tao also. "I'm sorry  but the chinese band keep talking in chinese and I understand absolutely nothing. I felt a bit lonely. Can I come?" I looked at Taeyeon and she looked at me. Them we looked at Chanyeol. 

"Yeah, of course." I said. He sat next to me. "Did you eat?" Yes because it was the first time that I tried to make an effort to have friends.

"Yes. You eat here, you, right? Me, I prefer to eat at the canteen. The noise and all. It's my thing." He said while doing a lot of gesture with his left hand and while hitting my back with his right hand. I shouldn't have to try to eat while he talked.

"I agree!" Tao said in a weird korean. "The noise is really his thing. He can't stop making weird noise very loudly when we talk in chinese." 

"It's understandable, if he can't understand ehat you are saying." I said. Trying to eat.

"SEE ! It's good, great, Sehun! You're a cool man. Who has understand the life. And-"

"Hum hum !" Taeyeon said. "Sorry to break your little strange thing Chanyeol, but I think we have all understood." She took her spoon. "I finished eating." I looked at my lunch and saw I was only at the half of my lunch. 

"Woaah already? I didn't finish.." I said. everybody looked at my lunch. 

"You should hurry up, we don't have much time left for the break." I wasn't so hungry either...

"I'll wrap it and i'll eat it this eveni-"

"I can help you to finish it!" Chanyeol said. "We didn't eat a lot at the canteen."

"YOU didn't eat a lot." Kris said. "We all ate very well. And we all told you to eat. But you kept saying that it was disgusting and you didn't want to eat." Woah Chanyeol's so cute. ~ but Chanyeol didn't care and he started to eat my lunch. He finished it and we went in the school yard.

School ended and normally Taeyeon would walk home with me , but today she had to see her dad, so she left me in the school yard. When I passed the gate of the school, I saw a young girl with a towel on the head, that I never saw before. She looked strange. Like a poor girl who has be abandonned by their parents. I found that strange that a girl like her was behind a gate so I looked at her. And without realizing, I was staring a her. She notices I was staring at me, then she looked at me. I didn't know what to do. So I kept looking at her.

"Hello?"

She said with an angelic voice. I didn't know what to say. 

"Can I help you?"

She said before she has been pushed. Then I remembered that we were behind a gate and a lot of people were moving, so I took her hand.

"Come!"

It's not safe to follow a stranger like this, I can absolutely be a ert or something like that. But that little girl didn't defend herself. She was a very poor girl. I took her to a park very calm. Where I could talk to her safely.

"Sorry. But .. I wanted to talk to you but.. behind a gate is not a safe place to talk." He kept her head down. "Sorry.. I just found that strange that a pretty and young girl was here. Can I ask you who are you?" She looked at me with this unsure look. 

"I .. i was just waiting for my brother.." she was really beautiful.. but I know that if I told her that she would be scared. "My big brother is in this school, and it's been a very long time since I didn't saw him. I need to see him. But he doesn't want to see me."

"You look sad.. what happen to you? And you are really white. Are you okay?" She looked down. 

"Yes I am.." she paused. "Please tell it to nobody. Nobody must knows that you know me. Please." She's so strange.. I must know more about her.

"Okay.." she pushed me with her little hand. She wanted to leave, but I took her arm. "Wait. Just one thing. What is your name?" She didn't look at me.

"Sulli. Now, I must go." And she left. I had to ask her how old is she now. I forgot. . I mean, poop.

~ The next day ~

When I entered the school, I didn't see Taeyeon. So I searched for Chanyeol, but instead of finding Chanyeol, I found Luhan. I think he was searching for Taeyeon.

"Ah, Luhan! Did you find Taeyeon? I can't see her." He looked at me with big eyes.

"I thought she would be with you... maybe she's sick.." I opened my eyes and my mouth very big.

"Taeyeon? Sick?! She's never sick.." she told to me herself that she was never sick.

"Well she's humain. She can be sick. Can you really believe that she can never be sick?" Well.. I believe everthing I hear.. "oh yeah, and she said to me that you must NEVER enter her house." I was surprised.

"Why?"

"Uhm.. I didn't really understand either.." 

A day passed without Taeyeon, and that's when I realized that Taeyeon was really important in my life. Without her  everything is boring. But that was quite okay, because I also had Chanyeol, Kris, Tao and Luhan. It was also an occasion for me to be more close with them. But now, I understand what friend are for. And I discovered that Kris was never happy. And always has this black aura. I wonder why.

When i passed the gate, I saw Sulli again. Exactly the same face as yesterday. I wonder how I could never notice her. 

"Sulli! I told you to do not stay here ! It's dangerous. Come!" I didn't know if he heard me, but I didn't care, I took her arm, and I brought her to the same park as yesterday. It's near the school so it's okay. When we ran, I looked at her feets. Then she fell. It very surprised me because I exactly saw her feets and they moved normally. I really didn't understand why she fell. She got up and we arrived at the park.

"What are you doing?" She said with a sad and cute expression. Woah she changed. Yesterday she didn't had any expression.

"Just trying to protect you. You're young, how old are you?"

"I ..." she paused "I am 12 now." She looked down. "Time pass so quickly. I can't enjoy the life anymore." I looked at her strangely.

"What do you mean?" She was really strange. She looked up and she realized her mistake.

"No!" She kept moving her hands. "No, I mean.. no, just forget.. I.. no, nothing." I sighed,

"Tomorrow, I want to see you here, in the park, okay?" I said. I don't care that if she stays here she can't see her brother, but it's for her safety. Plus, if her brother doesn't want to see her, she'll never see him. It's just logic. But she just nodded. "I don't want to force you or anything, it's just for your own safety.. you're fragile." She looked at me, and she sat.

"Why are you caring about me so much? I.. i don't even know you.." I sat next to her. 

"I don't know either. But once I saw you, I felt forced to protect you. But now it doesn't matter." I looked at my watch. "Oh, right, it's late, I must leave. Sorry, Sulli! Bye!"

"Bye.."

When I enteted my house, my mom waited for me. Normally, it's not a really good thing. Even if she looks happy.

"Woah! My Sehunnie has friends now!" She said so happily. I didn't know how she could know it and why she said that. "A Taeyeon called for you, but I said you weren't here yet, and I told her I was surprised that you has a friend. And then she told me you has a lot more friends! I'm so happy! ~" After everything she said, I only cared about Taeyeon who called.

"Taeyeon called? Woah, I must call her back." And I left, leaving my mom alone in the leaving room, still happy. Ahah. I took the phone and I called Taeyeon.

"Hello?"
"Taeyeon? It's me! Sehun! You called?"
"Yeah, for the homeworks, please. I'm sorry, I am sick.. was it okay with Luhan Chanyeol Kris and Tao?"
"Yes, we are close, now."
"Ah, I am glad now.."

So then I told her the homeworks, but not how much she was important for me. And how much it's boring, a day without her. I hope she will come back tomorrow.