Ch. 10

Melted Ice.

-No one's POV-

"5:28pm. Hour of death." Kris was looking down, hiding his red eyes, he was maybe still crying, but he hid it, nobody could see his face because of his long hair.

The sun was setting, it was very clear because it was facing the window. The orange sunbeams were very clear. They shone behind the doctor and the other person who wrote. They were standing next to the dead body, and Kris and his mother were sitting on the other side of the bed. It was a normal hospital room, it was just bigger. All that white, turning into orange because of the sun. The room was silent, the words of the doctor and the sound the pencil made when the person wrote were the only thing heard. Kris crying was still something we could never hear.

They finished writing, and the person left the room with the paper. The doctor and the relatives didn't move. Taken by the sadness, and the angst. Kris was mostly angry. He was angry because of nobody, he was just angry because life wasn't fair. He had always wanted a little sister. Once he heard the news about his mother being pregnant when he was kid, he was so happy. He couldn't stop moving everywhere. He was excited during 9 months, but the next month was the worse month he's every lived. Why was life so unfair? This girl could have been his life, they could have been so close, laugh together, work together, eat together. But no, life was unfair. Life is never fair.

"Her sickness was one of the slowliest. She could have died at the age of 11. But she died at the age of 15." Sehun was shocked.

"Is she.. 15 now?" He asked. The doctor looked at him with big eyes at the question. How would a relative not know the age of the said person ? "Yes" The doctor just finally answered him. It wasn't normal. She told him she was 13 now. Did she lie? Why would she lie? "She.. she told me she was 13.." Sehun started. "Did she.. lie to me?" He tried to have a normal voice, because due to the sadness and the lamp in his throat, it wasn't easy.

"Due to her sickness, she had troubles of memories. She maybe forgot, or she just remembered when she had 13.." Sehun was relieved. He could think of Sulli lying to him. But it was too strange for him that she was 15. She really looked like she was 13. "We will now move the body where it has to be." The doctor finally announced, telling the relatives to go out of the room. They nodded and walked towards the exit of the room. They went in the ground floor, sat on the chairs. All 3 stayed silent.

"She.." the mother finally started, talking to Sehun. "She was found in the park where you were. She was on the ground, coughing, choking. Kris, who was passing by saw her, and called me." Kris nodded.

"Yes. I always used to see you two in that park, together, laughing. So I decided to go there, seeing if you were still laughing and talking like always. Instead, I saw a choking Sulli, on the ground. I called mother and we directly went into the hospital. When she realized she was moved into a hospital, she started to shout.. your name." Sehun opened his eyes wide. He was surprised by his words, Sulli, needing him? Shouting his voice? "She shouted something like "Park.. Sehun.." so I directly knew what she was talking about. When mom left, Sulli was coughing blood. I had to leave the room. After 5 minutes, the doctor went out of the room. It was quiet. And he told me he was sorry.. and.." Kris couldn't continue his sentence. He was crying.

Making him remember the most horrible moment was something he couldn't do. Tears began to flow from his eyes. He couldn't resist, he made a noise. Sehun heard him crying. Kris cried loudly in the hospital. He took Sehun in his arms and began to cry in his back. Sehun was touched by Kris' crying. Kris seemes so like someone who never cried, who was strong, but even if he had avoided his little sister for so long, he couldn't resist to cry.

"S.. sorry S..Sehun.." Kris tried to talk even if he cried hard, but couldn't finish his sentence. He didn't have to finish his sentence, Sehun understod him. "Hmhm" Sehun said, shaking his head. "Don't be sorry." He then smiled slightly. The mother was touched by his son who was crying so much. Even being his mother, she had never seen Kris crying this much. She couldn't resist, and finally released a tear from her eyes as well. Not long after, Sehun did too. The 3 of them were crying.

~The next day~

When Sehun woke up, he looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes were inflated and red from too much crying, but he still had to go to school. Having good grades and listening very well in class were what his parents asked him to do, so.he didn't want to disappoint them. He sighed and dressed himself, after having a breakfast.

His doorbell rang. He opened the door to see Taeyeon standing here, with a wide smile. "Yoooo Sehun!" She said, exited, but then she looked more precisely at Sehun's face to see that his eyes weren't normal. "Sehun? What happened to you?" Sehun stayed silent. "Did you cry Sehunnie?" |

Sehun opened his eyes big because of too much shock. Firstly, she discovered he has been crying during the whole night. Secondly, she gave him a nickname. A nickname! Sehunnie ! He blushed mentally when he heard this word. "S-Sehunnie?" He stuttered at the embarassement. Taeyeon laughed.

"Isn't it cute? Sehunnie! Since we are quite close friends, yesterday I was thinking of a nickname to give you! Hehe" Sehun wasn't laughing or anything, he stayed still, like always, but in the interior, he blushed at her words. "So, did you cry Sehunnie?" Sehun nodded. "Eeeeehhhh why that? You confessed to a girl and she doesn't love you back?" Taeyeon . Sehun grinned.

"No.." He took his bag and pushed Taeyeon out of the house. "We have to go, we'll be late." Taeyeon let Sehun push her, and went out of his house, and closed the door, entirely looking straight at Sehun's eyes to guess why he was crying, but Sehun looked determinate not to tell her. She pouted slightly.

They arrived at the school, and they directly searched the chinese band with Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Taeyeon found them first, so she ran towards them and Sehun followed her. Sehun then noticed Kris wasn't here. 'It's probably because he cried too much and he didn't want people to see him like this.. he's supposed to be manly, nah.' Sehun told himself mentally.

"Sehun you crieeeeed!" Was the first thing they said. Sehun shook his head childlishly to prove them wrong. "Aaaah why so you childlish Sehun?" Chanyeol said, he seemed to have forgotten all his story with Kris and Sulli. But now Sulli is gone, so he doesn't have to matter.

"It's Sehunnie!" Taeyeon shouted. Everyone looked at her with big eyes. "From now one, everyone have to call him Sehunnie!" Everyone kept their big eyes, shocked, and ended up laughing very hard. "Sehunnie!! HAHA." Chanyeol laughed really hard and made a derp face. "So, our Sehunnie, why so childlish?" Chanyeol contined, making fun of him, and indirectly making fun of Taeyeon too, for chosing a nickname so strange. Taeyeon looked sad, because everyone laughed when she said Sehunnie. She maybe took the laughter the wrong way.

"This is not fun." Sehun said coldly. "Sehunnie is a cute nickname. Because it's Taeyeon's." He mentally found that very embarassing to say, but he didn't want Taeyeon to feel that bad. Taeyeon blushed when she heard his words.

"Eeeehhhh guys, Sehun is defending Taeyeon!" Tao shouted, a bit awkwardly, but tried to hide his awkwardness. Baekhyun laughed a bit at his words, but Luhan seemed not happy. "Luhan you not happy when you heard Tao's sentence?" Chanyeol started and laughed a bit. "Dunno you were gay. 'Thought you loved Krystal."

"Stop that Chanyeol." Sehun said. Each time he was speaking, it was coldly. Well it is supposed to be his principal personality, being cold. "So you guys are defending each other? What happened between you two?" Sehun grinned falsely, while Luhan didn't know what to do. Sehun found Luhan really cute though.

"I have to go to the lockers." Sehun spoke, igoring Chanyeol's question. Luhan looked at Sehun and told him, "I'll come with you!" Sehun nodded, and they walked towards Sehun's locker. "You're cute when you're like this." Sehun announced to the other guy. Luhan blushed, because Sehun wasn't the type of guy who told compliments like that. "Thanks.. I guess?" Sehun looked away.

"Why were you jealous when I defended Taeyeon?" He asked. He really had to know. He didn't know why, but he had to know. Luhan laughed a bit at the question. "Well.. haha I don't really know.." He said, awkwardly. Sehun didn't answer. Luhan's answer to his question didn't please him.

"Are you free after school?" He asked, since he didn't like Luhan's answer, he had to do something. Luhan nodded to Sehun's question. "Join me after school, next to the gate. We'll see Krystal, and you'll tell her what you have to tell her." Luhan opened his eyes big when he heard the name Krystal and looked at Sehun's hair, since he was still looking away.

"What.. what do I have to tell her?" Luhan, asked, nervously. Sehun looked back at him. "You have to tell her that she mustn't give you an answer to your confession." He told him, because he knew if Krystal loved him back, it would be bad.

"Are you jealous if we date Sehunnie? Hehehe.." Luhan just managed to say. Sehun stared at him. "No stupid! Only because if she loves you back it's bad!" Luhan laughed at Sehun's anger.

"Sehunnie, did you already fall in love once?" Luhan asked. It was a strange question. Sehun didn't know much about love. He knew people fell in love with other people, and that if it wasn't a one-sided love, they would date each other and it would be the best day of they life. But Sehun never exactly knew how you felt when you fell in love. Maybe he has already fallen in love, but he didn't know it. Maybe he was in love with Taeyeon? Or maybe he was gay and he was in love with Luhan? He didn't know.

"I don't know.." He started, and unlocked his locker since they were arrived at his locker. "How you feel when you fall in love." He finished and opened his bag. Luhan looked at him with big eyes. It was the first time he heard that.

"Well.. falling in love is.. When you fall in love, you want to hug the person you have fallen in love with, you want to hug her, you miss her very easily, and hm.. I don't know, you feel like you could do everything for her. Like you could risk your life for her!" Sehun wasn't very listening to his explanation, but he was concentred on the pronoun he used, "her". What if the person he had fallen in love with was a "him?" Maybe Luhan doesn't like gays.

"But if you're a fox.. have you already fallen in love?" Luhan was surprised for a demi second at the fact he knew he was a fox, but then he remembered. "When I became human, I was in something like a building where strange people are.." Luhan started. "You surely doesn't know that building. Nobody except the ones who were there know that building. There, I made many friends, and I had the feeling like I fell in love witg a girl, but I thought it was impossible, but I discovered she was a fox as well. So it was completely possible." He finished. "I fell in love when I was a fox too hehe~" He said awkwardly.

"But if it's as simple as that, you should know if either you love Krystal or not." Sehun said, confused. "If you feel that way you felt for that fox woman you met at that strange building." Luhan was confused as well. It was true.

"You're right, Sehunnie, but love isn't as simple as you think." Luhan smiled. Teaching what is love to a friend was fun for him. Sehun wanted to talk again, but the bell rang. Luhan then waved at him a left him. Sehun closed his bag as well, and joined Taeyeon. When he saw Chanyeol at the corner of his eyes, he remembered he had to talk to him as well.

"Chanyeol, wait, could you tell Krystal to go to the Park after school please? Luhan and I have to meet her." Chanyeol opened his eyes big. "You-you-you-you, both of you have to meet her? Eeeeehhhh! Don't her please!" Chanyeol was so cute when we talked about his sister.

"Haha don't worry, yeol." He said and left to go in his classroom because class was about to start.