Ch.4

Melted Ice.

-Sehun's POV-

"Bye!" I said before leaving Taeyeon. She had to go to her singing school. Because yeah, she really like to sing. Well whatever. 

I was about to go home, then I remembered of Sulli. I went back, and went in the park. I saw her, exactly the same position and the same place as yesterday. But something changed. She was drawing. Or writing. Or both. She raised her head and she saw me. She waved her hands with a big smile. Then, I runned toward her.

"Hi Sulli! What were you doing?" I asked her while I was sitting next to her. She looked at her paper and she hid it. She looked embarrassed. "Why are you hidding it? I can't see?" 

"I.. was drawing. And writing.. but it's very ugly.." she looked at me, with a happy look. "But you're very kind with me. If you want to see it, I'll show it to you." 

"Okay.. show me, so." She showed it to me. Nothing was straight in his drawing. When she draw she was always shaking. Same thing when she wrote. "You.. wanted to hide it because when you write and when you draw, you keep shaking?"

"Yes.." she paused. "Don't ask me why, please .. I don't do it on purpose.." I looked at her. She was really strange. Was she sick or something.. I saw that she only had a piece paper, a pencil and a pen. The pen looked quite good. 

"Can I see your pen?" I asked. She wanted to give me my pen, but she dropped it before I had it.

"Sorry.." and she took the pen. I looked at her strangely and worryingly. She gave it to me, and I looked at it. It wasn't so good though.

"You have a really poor material." I said. I realized I had pretty much money in my bag. She looked upset. "Do you love drawing?" She nodded with a big smile. I got up. "Come with me."

"Why..?" She got up too.

"I'll buy you some material." She looked so happy and so amazed.

"Woaah! Really? Thank you!" She directly got up and we went to a shop, and I bought her a lot of things. It was cheap, so it was okay. Then, beside was a bakery so I asked her if she wanted to eat something. She said yes, and I bought her food. Then, we started to do shopping. Finally, when we finished, we sat, tired, and we ate.

"Are you happy?" I said. She looked at me and she nodded with a very big smile. 

"Thank you so much.. uhm..  Oh, I don't know your name.." I put my arm aroung her neck. 

"Sehun."

~ The next day ~ 

Today, I had sport lessons in school, and when I was practicing at basket, a girl came from the back of the stade. She was looking at me, but since I didn't know her, I was supposing that she didn't know me either. But when I was about to take a ball of basket, she came in front of me.

"Sehun.. it is you, right?" 

I looked at her, surprised. I didn't know how she could know my name. 

"Aishh what are you doing here?" I heard Chanyeol's voice. Then I turned and I saw Chanyeol, walking in the girl's direction. She looked younger than me. "I told you to not come!" He put his hand on her head. "Sorry Sehun if she scared you. She's my little sister, Krystal." She smiled.

"Yes, I am Krystal,nice to meet you!" She said to me. "My brother talks a lot about you. You must be a good person!" I looked at Chanyeol.

"Really?" I asked him. "Do you really talk a lot about me?" I asked him, my eyes opened very big. And he nodded. 

"You and bro' are really good friends, right? It's so cool! Sehun I want to be friend with you! I don't have any .." she said in a cute way. She surely doesn't have my age. I mean, Taeyeon isn't like this. I made Chanyeol turn, and I turned myself.

"How old is she?" I whispered. 

"She's 15." He whispered back. I was surprised.. when you're 15, you don't act like that anymore.. "But she had an accident. And during 3 years she wasn't conscious, and she didn't catch the years that she missed, so it is like she is 12 now." He looked down, and he kept his head down. It shocked me. I didn't know Chanyeol could have a so sad life

"I'm sorry." I said and we came back next to Krystal. Everyone looked at Krystal, they were so surprised that Chanyeol has a little sister. Our band also.

"Woah Chanyeol, it's your little sister?"
"Ahah really?? She's so cute!"

Things like that. Kris went next to me. He put his arm on my shoulder.

"She's cool, right? I already knew her a long time ago." I looked at Kris. Kris and Chanyeol must be very close..

"And you? Do you have sisters or brothers?" I asked. The little sister of Kris.. ahah, it must be so cute! But he didn't seem happy. His black aura returned again.

"No. I don't have any." Too bad.. ! Me either, I don't have any. I wonder what does it feel to have some. The sport teacher came and took a serious look. He told us to work, and he chased Krystal. 

It was the lunch break, and luckily, the teacher told us we had a longer break. During the break, when Taeyeon Baekhyun and me finished to eat,  Taeyeon wanted to stay with me. But I thougt a bit a finally, I said no, and I said I wanted to have some time alone. Yes  because these days I was only with my friends. So I needed to stay with myself and to think about my situation right now. 

So I left them, and I went in the school yard. I sat, and there was a lot of people, so it was quite calm. I felt the wind touching my face, and flying through my hairs. I opened my eyes, and I looked around me. Thinking that I was in school. And I had friends. It's really a miracle for me. Thank to Taeyeon.. ~ I was about to get up, but a hand pushed my shoulder.

"Hi Sehun!" I turned and beside me were Krystal. I wonder how she does to have the right of come in the school like this. 

"Hi Krystal!" She sat next to me. It was awkward at first.

"Do.. do you have a really big passion?" She asked me. 

"Uhm.. no.. I don't think I have. And you?" She smiled.

"I like to dance. And sing." Then she couldn't smile, but she tried. "I really like to dance. I always showed my dances to my brother, and she said I danced very well. And I know he was saying the truth, because he is very honest to me. If he thinks it's ugly or bad, he will directly tell me. So I'm very happy when he tells me I dance very well." She paused. "But now I can't dance anymore.. because of my accident, my body is very fragile.." she started to cry. I hugged her.

"Well, you can still sing, you know. You don't have to be sad.." she pushed herself from me and she dries her eyes. 

"Do you know what does my bro' like?" I shaked my head. "Tennis. He really likes tennis. During I think 3 years, he was practicing tennis non-stop. But one day, the kind of school of tennis rejected him, because of many things. Chanyeol was doing everything he can do to be forgiven, but the school didn't want to forgive him. Then he was very very sad. And now he's still trying to be happy and to hide his sadness. He's quite strong at it, don't you find?" I nodded slowly. I didn't realized yet everthing she told me. But it was sad. So sad. I didn't know this of Chanyeol. I thought he've always been a happy man.. it's really sad. "I'm sorry, Sehun, but .. can you help him?" I looked at her strangely.

"What?"

"I mean, you can help him to join the school again. Because I'm sure the school already forgave him. Because him, he can practice his passion again. He has a chance. But me, I really can't. So I must help him. Please help him too.." I nodded.

"Don't worry, I will."

"Hey Sehun and Krystal! What were you talking about?" I heard Chanyeol's voice. He sat next to me and put his arm on my neck. "Can I know?" He said while he was playing with my cheeks. Krystal and me stayed silent. "Oh no! Don't tell me you two are.." he put his 2 hands on his mouth. ".. in love.. ?" Boa and me opened our eyes very big. 

"Whaaaat??" We shouted together. 

"That's not it!" Krystal said, nervous. "We were talking about.. your passion."  Chanyeol took a more serious look.

"What do you mean?" 

"... nothing." He hugged us together at the same time and he left. I didn't know this side of Chanyeol. Boa looked at me with a disappointed look. "Sorry." 

" .. no don't be sorry.. it's not your fault.." I looked at my watch. "Sorry, I have to leave. School will start soon." And I left.

When the bell rang and the school ended, I left the school and I passed the gate. I saw Sulli, holding onto the wall. She was behind the big crowd behind the gate, but I could still see her. When she saw me, she looked happy. I think she was waiting for me. 

"Hi Sehun!!" She said while I was approaching her. I saw her legs, they were shaking.

"Hi! Why are you holding onto the wall?" I asked her. She made a cute expression, and she looked at her legs. 

"My legs are hurt.. I can't stand  on my legs." I was shocked. I hugged her quickly. 

"So .. are you okay? You need help? I can help you!" I took her hand. I wanted her to stand on me, to help her, but she didn't want to.

"I'm really okay." She said. I didn't trust her. How do you want to walk, when your legs hurt? But when she walked, all her body shaked, so I really wanted to help her.  Seeing her like this really made me suffer. We arrived at the park, and I made her sit.

"Are you hungry?" She nodded.

"I mean, no..!" She was cute. She didn't want me to pay for her. I put a hand on her hand. 

"You're cute! Don't worry." 

"No, I'm really... not hungry..."

"What do you want to eat? Don't worry! This is a pleasure for me to pay for you. She looked down. Ahah! She lost!

"Okay... I'll come with you.." and we walked to a shop. It wasn't so near, but when we walked, I saw a place to play tennis. I suddenly remembered of Chanyeol. And this made me sad. "Chanyeol? You okay? What?" She turned her head. "Is it this tennis yard?" I looked at her, without realizing she was talking to me.

"What? uhm.. nothing.." she looked at me strangely. We arrived at a shop and I bought her food. Then, I left her at the park and I came back home. When I was home, I heard the phone ring. I picked up, and it was Taeyeon's voice. She waa telling me that when she was at the library, she saw a awseome guy. She was too shy to talk to him. Ahah I'm sure she's not shy at all. She just wants to see him tomorrow together. She's just so strange. But I like it.. eheh~

The next day, I waited for Taeyeon, because she said she  wanted to come to my house. But I waited for a bit too long, so I left without her. When I was in the school, I saw her. When she saw me, she had a sorry look. She joined her hands when I arrived in front of her.

"Sorry!!! I'm so so so sorry! I.. I couldn't come, toda.. Are you okay, so?" I nodded. I put my hand on her shoulder, to say that I was tired.

"You?"

"I'm okay. So, wanna meet an anwesome guy?" I nodded, lazily. "Guess his name!" I looked at her strangely. She smiled. "It's easy!" 

"How could I know?" 

"okay, it's my name, for a guy." I thought a bit. Taeyeon? For a guy?

"I don't understand. Taeyeon? For a guy.. what do you mean?" She stayed silent. "Tae.. Tae.. Taemin?" She raised her arms.

"Yeah! ~" She took my arm andd bought me to the library. I saw a guy, reading. He raised his head, with a smile.

"Taeyeon?" He said with a beautiful voice. Taeyeon nodded. He saw me, next to Taeyeon. "Oh, you're Taeyeon's friend?" I nodded. "Sehun, right?" I nodded again. Too lazy to talk. "Taeyeon really likes you. She keep talking about you." I looked at Taeyeon.

"Hehe~" She said, embarassed. 

"Oh yeah right, my name's Taemin. Nice to meet you."