Ch. 11

Melted Ice.

-No one's POV- 

Sehun walked towards the classroom with Taeyeon. She kept asking him questions like why was he staying with Luhan more than with her, and why did he defend her, but Sehun ignored her. He felt a bit bad for her, but he didn't know how to explain why so suddenly he was staying with Luhan more than with her. It was true, after all, she was the one who made him friends, and it was thanks to her that Sehun met Luhan, so Taeyeon felt bad about that. She put a lot of efforts for Sehun not to depress, and it was like if Sehun just took what she gave him and he abbandoned her.

"Hm.. stop ignoring me Sehunnie.." She pouted. "I'm sad Sehunnie.."Taeyeon continued with a weak voice. We can't say it didn't affect Sehun. After hearing the word "sad", he couldn't ignore her anymore. He had to invent an excuse, something to tell her.

"Okay Taeyeon I'll tell you." Taeyeon's eyes found happiness again. "But it's a secret, don't tell anyone." Taeyeon nodded, smiling. She was used to him telling her secrets, because they were quite close after all, but this time she was especially happy, because she thought for a moment that she had lost a friend. "Promise?" Taeyeon nodded once again, smiling. "Promise!" Sehun took a deep breath.

"I love Luhan."

Taeyeon at first didn't know how to react at those words. She found it extremly cute from Sehun, because she knew he had a lot of difficulties with the word "love", and he has never been in love, or he never showed his feelings for anyone, and the fact that he was in love made her find it extremly cute. But she was surprised as well. She hasn't seen Sehun and Luhan a lot together those times, well, yes, but only these one or two days, so she found it strange to fall for someone after one or two days. And she was surprised Sehun loved a man. She found that Sehun wasn't a man who would fall for guys. When she looked at him, his cold expression, she found that someone with that face would never fall for a boy. She hadn't any reasons. She was maybe just jealous.

"H-Hey! Why aren't you saying anything?" Taeyeon went back to reality and realized she has been staring at Sehun with eyes full of amazement. Sehun, on the other hand, was quite awkward when he replayed the fake confession he made for Luhan. He had to do it anyway, if he didn't want Taeyeon to be sad.

"Oh! Sorry, I just found that.. it's really cute from you... hehe" She said, half laughing half talking. Sehun took the laughter the wrong way, but he told himself it wasn't true after all, so he didn't pay attention. They both entered the classroom, and the teacher wasn't here yet. They had a teacher who mostly late. It wasn't bad to be honest. They sat, and Baekhyun went sitting next to them. "Yo! So Sehun, I--" Baekhyun wanted to talk but was directly interupted by Taeyeon.

"BAEKHYUUUUUN! SEHUN IS IN LOVE ISN'T IT SO CUTE?" Taeyeon more than shouted. The whole classroom heard that, but nobody really knew Sehun so they didn't really care. Sehun was embarassed and angry, Taeyeon promised him that she would say it to nobody, and Baekhyun opened his eyes at the biggest. "OH SEHUN? IN LOVE? ARE YOU KIDDING ME" Baekhyun shouted back. Sehun face palmed mentally. How was that even possible.

"STOP SHOUTING YOU GUYS. Taeyeon you promised not to tell anybody, why are you telling, no I mean, shouting that to Baekhyun?" Sehun was angry at Taeyeon. Even if this wasn't true, Sehun knew Baekhyun would tell this to Chanyeol and at the end, everyone of the band would know it. "Sehun is it true? You're in love?" Baekhyun calmed down a little, and understood that he mustn't shout again. Sehun nodded.

"But please Baekhyun don't tell anybody I beg you. Don't do like Taeyeon." Sehun told the surprised guy, and stared at Taeyeon. His eyes were normally cold and hard, but this time, his look was angry and Taeyeon could see or feel it. It wasn't that he was so angry because Baekhyun knew that fake secret, it was that he really trusted Taeyeon some times and now she had just broke a promise she made with him.

Baekhyun nodded, still smiling or grinning, surprised by the news. The teacher then arrived, and they sat at their normal places. At the little break, Baekhyun directly went into Chanyeol's classroom secretly, while Sehun and Taeyeon just started to talk about the lesson because Taeyeon hadn't understood a part of it.

~Lunch time~

Sehun and his two friends went in the yard to meet with the others. When they went downstairs and arrived in the yard, they saw all the band, but Sehun couldn't see Luhan. They walked towards the band, and all 3 couldn't see Luhan. Taeyeon and Baekhyun then looked at Sehun with a suspicious look, like 'are-you-sad-because-Luhan-is-not-here'. Sehun knew they looked at him, but he ignored them. After all, it wasn't true that he was in love with him, or maybe it was true but he didn't know, but he was still feeling a bit sad when he saw Luhan was missing.

They then arrived near the band, and Sehun saw everyone looking at him with big eyes, and a big smile, like if they learnt something, looking at him with a suspicious look. He noticed their look, he found it strange, but still ignored it. "Where is Lu-"

"SEHUN YOU'RE SO CUTE TO HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH HIM OH MY GOD." The whole band shouted, interrupting Sehun. He was surprised, opened his eyes very big.

"What the heck! Baekhyun!"

"Not me." Baekhyun answered, with a grin. Sehun, for a certain reason wasn't angry anymore. He didn't know why he found it funny instead. After all, he had nothing to risk, because first, it wasn't true, and second, he really trusted the band so he knew they wouldn't say it to anyone. They all laughed, and they then saw Luhan who was coming. He came near the band, said nothing, but made a sign to tell Sehun to come with him. Everyone looked at them, very interested by the Hunhan couple.

"What is it Luhan?" Sehun asked Luhan once they were far enough from the band, and once the band didn't pay attention to them anymore.

"Is it true you love me?" He asked innocently. Sehun bursted out laughing. "Haha, no Luhan. I told this to Taeyeon because she kept asking me why I kept staying with you instead of her, so I had to invent something. She told it to Baekhyun and Baekhyun told it to everyone." Luhan then laughed a bit too, when he heard Sehun's words. We could see in his eyes that he was a bit sad. Luhan knew, at least he thought he knew, he wasn't in love with that guy, but maybe he was sad that such a perfect guy didn't love him. He knew he wasn't in love with that guy, so why did he call him perfect?

"Sorry if it's lame, but I had to." Sehun finally said, after seeing Luhan's eyes. They weren't specially sad, maybe disappointed? No, what was that feeling that Luhan felt? He didn't know. For him Sehun was just a friend. 'Just a friend, uh.' He told himself mentally.

Luhan shook his head when he came back to reality and realized that Sehun told him something. "No it's not lame. I understand." He smiled. "You like her a lot, don't you?" He finally asked. To be honest, he was really interested in Sehun's feeling, but he didn't admit that.

Sehun nodded. "It's right. She's my bestfriend." Sehun didn't really knew if she was his bestfriend in reality, but he said that at first to please Taeyeon, because she did a lot for him, so he wanted to thank her, but he wasn't good at thanking people, so he called her 'bestfriend' and she was very happy. Now it's a habit, so Sehun thinks it might be real. After all, he really likes her. He has never been that close with someone, except with his family.

"I see." Luhan hesitated at what to say next. He wanted to ask him if he loved him honestly, but he didn't know how to ask him. Plus, he told him he didn't know a lot about love, so he may not know. "You two seem really close." He started slowly. Sehun nodded. "I think when two best friends are differents genders, they can't keep being best friends." Sehun was confused.

"What do you mean?" He asked innocently, trying to think. "I mean that.." Luhan hesitated. "Do you think I fell in love with Taeyeon?" Sehun finally asked. The question was a bit strange, so Luhan laughed a bit.

"What is that question? I can't know if you fell for her. You know your own feelings." Sehun thought back of his words. He had to agree that his question was a bit strange. "But I don't know." Luhan still found that strange that Sehun didn't know his feelings, like a little lost child. He walked nearer him, and touched his chest with his hand, the left part of his chest, where the heart is supposed to be.

"I'm sure you know." Sehun was surprised that the boy suddenly touched his chest. He felt a bit embarassed at first, but Luhan's touch was warm. "When you'll be in love, you'll know." Sehun, for a certain reason, felt really touched by his words. His heart started to beat faster. He didn't know this feeling.

Luhan removed his hand from Sehun's chest. Sehun felt a bit empty for a second, when there wasn't a warm touch on his chest anymore. "And you'll tell me!" He smiled, and waved at him, leaving. Sehun wondered where he was going to, but he rememberd it was lunch break, so Luhan was probably going to eat. Sehun stayed still for a moment, thinking of that short moment with Luhan, all alone, and that strange feeling of his heart beating faster. And why was he thinking of all the times passed with Luhan the whole time. Why was he possesed with that?

When he came back to reality, he walked back towards the band was supposed, and there, was only Taeyeon left. "You took lot of time you idiot." She said coldly, like if she was sad, or depressed. "Sorry." was the only thing Sehun could manage to say. Taeyeon didn't moved an inch, so Sehun felt bad. He didn't do a lot after all, he just talked a bit with Luhan, why was she acting this way?

"I'm not hungry." She said, something which went out of , coming from nowhere. "Take my lunch if you want." She took her lunch out of the bag and gave it to Sehun, which Sehun was forced to take. She was about to leave, but Sehun found it too strange. Just before he talked to Luhan, she was very happy, and she changed all of sudden. He quickly put her lunch on a bench, and ran in front of her.

"What is happening." He asked coldly, staring at the girl in front of him. Taeyeon knew that stare. Sehun was being serious, and Taeyeon found that cute that he was worrying, but she didn't express anything. Her face stayed still, expressionless. She stayed silent.

"Tell me." Taeyeon shook her head, even if she knew Sehun was being extremly serious, and he could become very angry. Sehun came nearer to her. "ing tell me." There he was. He was angry. Taeyeon hesitated a bit. The sky became grey, it was about to rain.

"It.. It's none of your business." She said, her voice weak. "Well yes it is, but I'll never tell you." Taeyeon was staying expressionless, but we could hear by her voice that she was scared of Sehun being angry against her, and that she was sad. We could hear that she had a lump in .

Sehun hated how she was acting right now. He was really worried about her, and it was very rare, but Taeyeon changing completely her personality, becoming cold, was very rare as well. He ended up hugging her very tightly. He kind of disliked skinship a lot, but this hug didn't make him feel unconfortable. He was worried for the girl after. After a while, he felt water on his head. More and more. It started to rain. Everyone went under the buildings to escape the rain, but Sehun and Taeyeon stayed still, Sehun hugging Taeyeon, and Taeyeon being lost. "Tell me what's wrong, Kim Taeyeon." The girl was surprised by Sehun's sudden words. He has never called her by her entire name. It was maybe a sign that he was really caring about her.

"I.." she started. She hesitated, so Sehun looked at her. He saw water on her cheek. He didn't know if she was crying or if it was just the rain, but when he replayed her voice in his head, he could tell the girl was crying. Her voice was trembling. He felt bad, so he hugged her more tightly.

"I.. I'm jealous of Luhan.."

When Sehun heard her words, he just wondered if the girl was joking. But it was impossible. She was never as cold as she was, and she never cried like that. Sehun was shocked. He looked at Taeyeon with big eyes. Taeyeon cried even more. Why was she crying? Was she crying because she was ashamed of being jealous? To be honest, she, herself, didn't know.

"I can't fall in love with you.."

Her words were weak, and very quiet, under the sound of the rain, but Sehun heard them. He was touched. He didn't know how all of that could happen. Maybe Luhan was right. A boy and a girl who are best friends can't stay best friends until the end. The tall Sehun and the short Taeyeon looked at each other's eyes for a long moment, and Taeyeon's face went nearer Sehun's one. Taeyeon couldn't resist. Their lips touched. After a while, Taeyeon broke the kiss, while Sehun was staying still. He was surprised by the too much events.

"I.. I'm sorry.."

Taeyeon apologized and cried even more. Sehun smiled, and continued to hug her tight. "It.. it's okay. Don't cry, Kim Taeyeon."