Ch. 5

Melted Ice.

-Sehun's POV-

I sat next to him. We started to talk a bit. He smiled very oftenly. He was very cute and he has.. a different charm... I don't know. He also has a very calm voice. It was really cool to stay and to talk with him. He was very friendly but he doesn't seem to have any friends.

"Oh! Key? Why're you here? I thought you were working." Taemin said while we were talking, and I saw a beautiful guy coming in the library. He walked toward Taemin, awkwardly, when he saw Taeyeon and me.

"Well, I finished my work. I wanted to look after you. Do you finally have friends?" He said. Or may I call him Key?

"I met Taeyeon, I mean this girl yesterday, and this guy, Sehun, is her best friend." What did him mean by 'best friend'? He stood up and he walked in Key's direction. "I already have you." He hugged Key from the back. "I don't need more friends anymore." And he kissed Key on the cheek. It was awkward for Taeyeon and me.

"*COUGH COUGH*" Taeyeon said. I mean, made..Taemin and Key looked at Taeyeon.

"What?" Taemin said. "Oh right, Taeyeon, Sehun, this is Key, my best friend. And a lot of people think we're more than best friend, but it's not true." Key broke their hug.

"What? It's not true?" He said, madly. I laughed, secretly. Taemin wanted to hug Key again, but Key doesn't want him to, he was mad, so Taemin did a forced hug. 

"Shhhh there's people around us. Don't talk about that .." Taemin said. He broke the hug. He looked at us. "Well." The bell rang, we went in our class, and school started. Suddenly, I thought of Luhan. That's he was really beautiful. And I think Baekhyun's true. He is my ideal type. I should talk to him more. 

During the lunch break, Taeyeon and me searched the chinese band, while Baekhyun was already there. When we saw them, Taeyeon ran, so I followed her and I ran too. We arrived next to them, Baekhyun was talking to Chanyeol (like always..), Kris wanted to talk to Chanyeol too, but he couldn't, Tao was bored, and wanted to talk to Kris, and Luhan was alone. Like always too. When I saw him, I looked down. Maybe, I had something for him? Noo~ it's not possible.. when Luhan saw Taeyeon, he ran toward her, and hugged her. I was a bit jaleous, to be honest.

"Yayyyy guess whaat!!" Taeyeon shouted. Everyone looked at her. Nobody said anything. "Sehun and me found another friend!" She continued, excited. I sighed.

"A very strange friend, with a very strange best friend." I said. Chanyeol looled interessed.

"What's his name? Will he come here too?" He asked.

"His name is Taemin, and-"

"TAEMIN??" Tao shouted. Everyone was very surprised. Tao never shouted. He was embarrassed. "Sorry.." he said shyly.

"Why are you so surprised?" Taeyeon asked.

"Because.. Taemin is famous because of his relationship with Key. But they themself don't know. Are they kind with you? They aren't so strange with you, right?" Tao said very worried.

"What is your problem?" I said, coldly. "Do you have problem with it? Key is his best friend, maybe more, and, even if they are gay, it's normal! Are you homophobic or something? Why are you so worried? He just like a guy, that's noy because of it that he will be so srane and want to do something weird with us." Tao looked embarassed. I think I exegerate a bit..

"Sorry.. but I heard a lot of rumors. So I was worried.." I glared at him, mad at him. 

"Tshh !!" I took a deep breathe and I left. I didn't know what to think. I sat, alone. i needed a bit time alone. I hoped nobody will search me. I took my lunch, and I started to eat. Then, I heard a lot of people laughing, and saying bad things about someone. I kep my head up to see who they were talking about. Then I saw Taemin and Key. I never notice they were treated like that. Taemin and me walkes toward me.

"Hi Sehun!" Taemin said, still hearing the laugh. "Can we stay with you? Does it bother you?" I smiled at them, to prove to the other people who were laughing that Taemin and Key were very kind.

"Hi Taemin, Hi Key!" I said with the niggest smile that I could do. "Of course it doesn't bother me, come here!" And they sat next to me. "Did you eat?" I asked them.

"Well, you see these people?" Key said while pointing a group of people, those who were laughing. I nodded. "Well they put dirt in our lunch."i opened my mouth really big. I was so surprised..

"Woah seriously??" They nodded. "Oh god, do you want to eat my lunch? I can give it to you if you are hungry.." they shook their head.

"No it's okay. Thank you, dude!" Key said with a forced smile.

"Are you two really okay..?" I said with a sad tone. It was really horrible what happen to them.

"Not really, but it is like everyday, you know. But once we're at home, it's okay." Taemin said. I was so sad for them. But the last part of his sentence was strange for me.

"At home..?" I asked... without knowing how to explain myself. "I mean.. why is it so sudenly okay when you're at home..? What do you do at home..?" They looked at me with big eyes.

"What??!" They shouted.

"We... okay, to be honest, we love each other, and what do we do at home.. is none of your business..." i looked at them with a suspect smile..

"Hum.. yeah I see." I said.

When the bell rang and I return to my class, I saw Taeyeon, worried and sad at the same time. I wonder if this because of me. Then, she saw me, entering the classroom. She was suddenly so happy.

"Sehun!!" She ran toward me and she hugged me very tightly. "You okay? I'm glad you came back!!" 

"Uhm... Taeyeon.." i said awkwardly. "The teacher is here.." she broke the hug.

"Oh yeah?" She turned and saw the teacher, waiting for us to sit down. "Oh.." she said awkardly, and we sat down.

It was the end of the school, and when I passed the school gate, Sulli wasn't here. "Oh, she's maybe at the park." I thought. So I walked to the park. She wasn't here either. I was worried, but I stayed calm and I was wondering if she was just late. So I sat at our normal sit, and I waited. A few minutes later, I saw her, running toward me. When she finally arived in front of me, she looked at me and she sat next to me.

"Sorry Sehuun! I'm sorry! Really sorry! Did you wait for a long time?" She was very exited, and nervous at the fact that I would be mad. But I wasn't. At all. Well I can understand, she's just late, everyone can be late.

"No, no! Don't be so much excited, I'm not mad at you. You were late, everyone can be late. I'm just curious, what were you doing?" I asked her. She calmed down, she took a deep breath, I think it's because she ran a lot.

"You know, the last time, you showed me a tennis yard. So since today I came very early so I was bored, I went to this tennis yard. There was nobody, until a tall guy came and he started to play. It was awesome. But when he played, he seemed painful. Each time he failed, he paused a bit, he didn't move, and he looked.. regretful. I don't know why. But he played really well. Time passed so quickly, I forgot to wait you. Sorry.." i was worried. This story.. it makes me think of something.. aish I forgot.. Chanyeol. Yes. It's Chanyeol.

"Sulli.. could you describe more this guy..? How was he ecactly?" She looked at me differently. 

"Hmm... he was tall.. with blond hair.. i didn't see very well." a tall guy. With blond hair. Wait. It has to be Chanyeol. I took her hand while I stood up. "What are you doing?" She said while she followed me and she stood up.

"I have to meet him." I said. "I think I know who it is. And if I'm right.." she took my hand. I liked her hand. Her warm hand.

"Who do you think it is?" She asked me.. humm.. she didn't even know Chanyeol.. what can I say.

"You.. I don't know if you know him.. i think you don't but his name's Chanyeol." She took off her hand, looking at me with big eyes. She was shocked as if she saw an alien. "What? Do you know him?" She quickly nodded but she hasitated.

"I don't know..." her voice turned calm and shy again. "But this name.. I think I know this name." I took a serious look.

"Anyway, I have to look. I hope he's still there." I started to run, and I surprised her so she followed me and she ran too. The tennis yard wasn't so near though. We ran, and we arrived. We stayed behind the big gate. He was still here. And he was painful. Really painful. As Sulli described. I looked precisely at his face. Yes. I was right. It was Chanyeol. 

"So? Sehun, can you see him? I can't see him very well." She looked at me so I nodded. I wanted to stay concentred on Chanyeol. "So who is he? Were you right?" I nodded again, and I sighed.

"I was right. It is Chanyeol." She was surprised and suddenly panicked. She had a 'oh no!' look. "What? Why are you acting like that?" She keep moving. But she stopped.

"I-" she was cutted, when we saw that Chanyeol discovered us.

"Yah! Who's here?" He walked toward us, and he opened the gate. He let us enter and made us sit. "Sehun.. why are you here? Krystal told you about my passion right.." i nodded. "And I cried.. for nights.. each nights.. i kept thinking of it." He started to have tears in his eyes. "It's kinda stupid when i talk about it. I shouldn't cry. But tennis was.. like a life for me. But .. you know, I loved tennis so much, so i worshipped it. And when I went in the 'school', I couldn't stand jokes, and anything who was saying tennis us bad or anything like that. So very often, it ended up by fighting. For nothing. But I admit. It was all my fault. I also took myself for the king of the school since I was the one who loved tennis the most in the school." Sulli and me were amazed. Our mouth didn't close. "So that's why, they pushed me out of the school. Well actually the school was a sort of club in an old building, of 3 rooms, it was really not big." Sulli and me both nodded.

"But, when you-" she stopped hersetlf, putting her two hands on , like if she said something that she didn't have to say. Chanyeol looked at her suspectiously.

"Wait this voice.. I know it." I looked at him surprised. How could they know each other?

"Wait how can you know each other! I just found her because she waited for her big brother in our school!" Sulli stopped me.

"No.. Sehun.. don't say anything.." 

"Her big brother, uh?" He looked at me very straightly in the eyes. "And do you know who his brother is?" I shaked my head.

"No please no don't say anything.." Sulli begged.

"It's Kris."