Ch. 1

Melted Ice.

-Sehun's POV- 

I really don't care about school. I am 17 now why are they still annoying me with studies ? And it's not like if I have bad marks. Okay they aren't the best. They are one of the best. But my parents are still annoying me with all the . But yeah I can understand why are they acting like this. But it's okay right now I can live and have a job calmly with my studies. I know. I already tried to have a job once. They asked me if I wanted the work, but I said no. I'm 17, So yeah,there's only one year more so I'm still saying to myself that one year is nothing and I can wait one year. But now I really can't. I need help. Okay I know that if I tell it to my parents,they will send me see a psy,but I don't want to. Nobody will never cure me with words. If not,I will be already cured. I need something more strong. Like I don't know what,but something big. 

Today I went in school,really tired, because I didn't sleep a lot. I can't really sleep either. No I am not depressing. And I don't see why I would be. I just have problems. It's normal. It's a part of the life. So when I entered the classroom, everyone were talking with each other. Girls between girls, boys between boys. And me. Because I have no friends. And I don't know why I have to have one. 

"Sehun !" 

Oh yeah, I forgot her. How could I? I think she tries to be friend with me. I don't see why. But it's true she is very friendly. She helps me when I need help. Yes,if I could be cured by words, I will be already cured by all her words. She can really see when I am sad, and then she tries to make me happy. Her name is Taeyeon. She is really beautiful too.

"Yes ?" I said while I turned, trying to see her. I turned and turned, I didn't see her. "Yah.." I said very not loudly, I was almost whispering. Then I felt someone jumping on my back.

"Tadaah! Ahah! It's me!" She went down of my back, I turned. She smiled. Then she stopped smiling .. woah I really love this smile.. "Did you sleep this night?" She said while she was glaring at me.

"Well.. yes.." I hesitate. Yes because I didn't really slept this night.. i was lying to her.. it's not the first time.. I usually do. but she always find out. She glared at me. I shaked. I promise, she's really scaring with this glare.

"Uhm.. really... how many hours? No I mean minutes?" She said with a suspect look. She's so intelligent for me. She knows I have a lot of problems right now. I stayed silent. "Uhm ? So? 5minutes or 10?" She touched my cheeks. I couldn't lie anymore. She's kind, she's worrying about me, so I must say the truth..

"Okay, I didn't really sleep.." she hitted friendly my cheeks. "I mean I still slept 30minutes .." she looked at me angrily.

"Aishh I knew it!" She looked away, angry. She refused to look at me. 

"Yah.. okay I'll sleep more.." she looked at me. Then she looked away again. "I promise.." she looked straight in my eyes.

"You always say this! But you never do it!" She looked down. She looked sad. I was try to keep her head up, but she didn't want me to. "Listen Sehun, it's for your own health.." she looked up. "I mean I shouldn't be forcing you to sleep.." I hugged her. Not very tightly, I don't like making hug. Each time I do it, it's very awkward. Except with her. I don't know why. 

"Sorry.." I paused. She was really small, we had like 20cm between our head. I felt her hair, I love them. I don't what she use to make it really beautiful. "But you're too kind with me." I closed my eyes. "I correct your sentence, it's not that you shouldn't be forcing me to sleep, it's that you shouldn't be worrying about me. It's my , okay?" She pushed me.

"But.." she looked sad and looked down. "Okay.. but you must be healthy."

I took her hand and we sat. She was sitting just behind me so we were close,to each other, so we kept talking with each other. I saw in her eyes that she was still worried about me. I really don't know why she does this. Does she love me? Ahah! 

"Sehun! Do you hear me?!" I turned my head quickly. I wasn't realizing she was talking to me. "Are you on earth now?" She touched my cheeks. I think she loves doing this. 

"Yes.. sorry, I don't know what just happened.."

"Aish.. so I was saying, you really need help!" I looked at her with big eyes. Well, my eyes still weren't very big..

"What? You're still talking about this? I said that you have to stop.." 

"But.. I am really worried.." I looked at her with a I-told-you-to-stop look. Then Taeyeon said to me that I had to turn. I turned and I saw the teacher was here. And school started.

During the break, Taeyeon and me were supposed to stay together, but Taeyeon told me she was going to see her dad. I mean the director. The director is Taeyeon's dad.. so I stayed in the classroom while I was waiting for her. I started to think a bit, and finally, my life wasn't that bad.. I mean.. thank to Taeyeon. She is really helpful in my life. What would I do without her? Ahah~ no I am not in love with her. i know it. 

"Sehun I'm back!" I saw her running toward me. "Guess what he told me!" She said happily. A good new? I hope we have the same definition for good new. 

"I don't know..." 

"We will have a new student in our class!" She said very happily, raising her arms. Everyone looked at her very curiously. 

".. is it a good new?" I said not showing any expression on my face at all. She looked at me strangely.

"Are you serious? Of course it is!" Pause. She looked so happy while me.. "what? You don't like it? He can help you!" Ah. She's still with this. Ahah. So it's a He! Whatever.

"When will he come?" I asked. 

"Ah! So you're interessed! He will come tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow. Or the day after the day after tom- I mean in 3days. Or.." 

"Okay, you just have to say you don't know."

~ The next day ~ 

When I entered the school, I saw Taeyeon in front of the gate, smiling. Taking the arm of a girl beside her. She was waiting for me. I know it. I walked toward her.

"Who is she?" I asked. She looked at the girl and the girl looked at her. Then she laughed.

"She? Ahah ! It's a guy." I looked at her with a ARE-YOU-SERIOUS look. He really look like a girl. Well also he is very cute.

"Whatever, who is he?" 

"A friend of mine. He enter the school today!" She said happily. 

"Hum.. so is it he the new student?" Because if he really is, I am glad. 

"No." Damn. "He isn't in our class, but I just wanted to show you a friend of mine and share my happiness." She paused. "And also I hope he can help you." 

"Aish.. Taeyeon.." I put a hand on my head. I looked at the guy. "Who are you?" 

"I am Luhan. I come from China, but I learned Korean too." Hum. A chinese friend, right. "Nice to meet you." It was awkward.

"Hum I think my dad call me. I must see him.. sorry!" Taeyeon said and she left. Is she going to let us alone?

"You look beautiful." I turned, surprised. Who talked? Who just talked? I saw the little chinese guy and he smiled.

"Is it you who just talked?" I asked to Luhan.

"Yeah." I looked at him with bigs eyes. "What? surprised?" I nodded. "Is it the first time that someone say it to you?" I nodded. "Woah." He looked at me with big eyes. His were really big. "Really?!" I nodded. "I don't believe you."

"Believe me. Firstly I have no friend, nobody talks to me, except Taeyeon." He opened his mouth. "Secondly, even if I had friends, nobody would tell me I am beautiful."

"Aww don't say that! I have a friend in this school, we can go see him?" 

"Hum.. yeah.." i didn't see the point.. but this interessed me to see his friend. So we walked in all the yard searching for his friend. 

"Ah! It's him!" He took my arm and we walked toward a big, like tall, men. 

"Luhan?" He said. He has a really deep voice also.

"Yes! It's me!" And Luhan hugged him. There was 2 guys beside the tall guy. I didn't know what to do during this awkward moment, so I talked to them.

"Are you his friend?" They nodded.

"And you?" One of them asked.

"I am a friend of a friend of Luhan. Well I can say I am a friend of Luhan too. My name's Sehun. Nice to meet you."

"My name is Tao. And he is Chanyeol."

"Yah , I can introduce myself you know! Nice to meet you I am Chanyeol, a very good friend of Kris." Woah he is really tall, him, too. 

"Sehun!" I turned and saw Taeyeon. "Did you find friends?" She put a hand on my shoulder. 

"Not really. They are Luhan's friend." She looked amazed. 

"Woah so it's them, his friends? The chinese band! Ahah ~" 

"Yah I am not Chinese, I am Korean!" I saw Chanyeol says. 

"Oh, sorry! Aren't you ... Chanyeol?" I was surprised. How could she recognize them ? Did Luhan talked so much about them?

"Yeah! Heyy how do you know?" And Chanyeol and Taeyeon started to talk with each other. Luhan with Kris. Tao and me were left. So I decided to talk to him.