Cassanova

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Cassanova? it!

 

What the hell is going on this ing school?

 

People, you're all over 17, it's not high school. Why is there still a silly story about the leader who rules this school with violence and… poops? You kidding me? That's very funny!

 

And what's up with the title 'Cassanova'? It's for a man, for God's sake. It's a name for a very handsome charming and adorable man who drives women crazy, a perfect womanizer, not for… what? I heard she is a girl, and very mean. This is ridiculous.

 

More ridiculous when all the teachers are all respecting her and afraid of her. None of them wants to be friend with me now just because that poop accident that happened this morning. Oh come on, guys, don't call me rude if I slam the table and screw you all. You call yourself teachers? You're old! Get it? How come you don't dare to take this seriously.

 

Cassanova is practicing violence in this famous school and nobody cares to stop?

 

Well, Don't blame me if I report this to my father.

 

One more, my father will be so pissed if he knows his lovely daughter received poop as a present. If only my father knew I'm working here. But he doesn't know. That . I can't report it to him.

 

Back to reality, the only person who wants to accompany me is Park Bom. She seems like… sick of Cassanova and her whole gangsta games. Well, Bom told me she is sick of it.

 

This day feels so long. It's lunch time. I'm walking by the bridge to the other building across-where my next class will begin-

 

I bit my straw, playing it with my tongue when my strawberry milk is all gone to my stomach. Bom is standing beside me. We stopped right in the middle of the bridge, looking down to those students who are walking under us. They're all look like walking doll. How come all people in this building so beautiful and flawless plus with those weird but fashionable outfits-which makes me look like a beggar-.

 

Even Bom is dressing so prettily.

 

"I really need to see that Cassanova ! Where can I find her?" I said, almost yelling.

 

"You don't look for her, she finds you." Bom said with husky voice and her eyes showed me another thing, like, she has something she is keeping to herself. I feel like, she knows this cassanova quiet well.

 

I ducked my head and threw my milk box to the trash bin not too far from the spot I'm standing at. Then I went back to Bom's side.

 

"Do you want to explain more to me about that cassanova thing?"

 

Bom chuckled, "You're so curious, aren't you?"

 

I groaned, "How come I am not curious? She gave me poop, poop!!" I gave a pressure on my last word. Bom burst into laughter. No, I don't think it's funny.

 

When Bom is busy laughing, people are starring at me, watching us, people who are walking on the bridge are now one by one walking passing us with their eyes on us. This is weird. Does it have something to do with that poops accident? Am I becoming popular or something? Or is it because Bom is laughing too loud? Well, all of them can be the possible reason.

 

Bom's sudden silence wakes me up from my wondering. She hit my elbow lightly with hers. Her chin moved forward and I knew exactly what she wants me to see. I looked down to the ground. Surprised. People are spreading, making an empty and long path for… one two three, three people who are dressing outstandingly. This is way too much, I mean, the way they dress up.

 

Two boys walking behind the girl. They're wearing all black, one of them are wearing a thing like vampire robe, with fur around his neck. Gay.

 

The other one, is wearing a black shirt with no sleeve and tight slim jeans, and… what kind of fashion taste is that? Boots with lace and heels? Gayer than another one.

 

Then, the girl in front of them who look all arrogant and ignorant. I can't see her face clearly because she is wearing sunglasses, she is wearing thick make up, she's blonde and her long hair is tied up with… what is that? Crown? This has guts!

Not only that, her fashion definitely crossed the line. Fur with animal print pattern, who she thinks she is? LMFAO fangirl?

 

LOL! I can't help but laughing. I guess my little giggle gets notice because it's ing silent. No voice at all since those three silly creatures appeared.

 

That blonde arrogant girl turned her head slightly upward and I know, behind those black and ahem, so cool sunglasses, she is starring at me with what kind of creepy eyes she has until she needs to cover them with shades.

Now I noticed that she is holding a cat, its face is so much annoying, it's leaning on one of the owner's arm and her other arm is rubbing on the golden fur of the cat.

 

The guys who are with her are now, starring at me.

 

As if three of them are Gods, people are also, starring at me.

 

All are starring at the bridge where me and Bom are.

 

Awkward.

 

I don't know since when I stopped laughing but I have stopped. And can't take my eyes off of that blonde girl. I got goosebumps. How come it's happening?

 

"That's Cassanova. That's her."

 

I heard Bom whispering to me.

 

"She finds you, Ms. Park." She continued.

 

That , the Cassanova? Hah? I'm not surprised because she is the weirdest I've ever seen in my boring 27 years of life.

 

I heard Bom howling.

 

And then, before I started to yell to her to brag about the 'poop' prank.

 

"What the hell are you starring at!?" Bom yelled toward the Cassanova . She is not moving her head at all, still starring up to us, I don't which one of us she is starring at because of those ing shades.

 

Bom's yelling caused some noises behind me, people are whispering to each other, gawking at their red haired teacher because of what she did.

 

"RIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

 

Bell has rung. Lunch time is finished.

 

"Come on, Chaerin, you need to go back to your class. Or I'll drop you out of my class and don't you ever wish to have good mark." Bom threatened. People are louder now.

 

Chaerin? That's her name? Well, that sounds quiet… familiar.

 

That Cassanova finally stopped starring at us and now, with her two stupids gay bodyguards (?) are walking straight to the building across -which is the building I'm gonna teach in-

 

Wow.

 

That was intense.

 

Bom turned around and this time yelling at those who were whispering and making annoying sound. They all ran away, back to their classes as Bom asked them to.

 

I looked at Bom carefully, make sure she is okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter