After all, she is Casanova

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*I just wanna say, Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR guys!!!!!! and here we go the next chapter!!! enjoy! 

 

***

 

I noticed a card on my desk and dialled my secretary to ask her about it. When she answered my call, she told me, "It's an invitation card to go to the party tonight. Miss Lee Chaerin's party."

I stopped breathing as that name was mentioned. Then I take a look at the card. I slightly smiled recalling those memories when I was disguised as teacher, when she was that stubborn ill Casanova . When I hated her till death and when she tried hard to get my heart. Suddenly, I want to go back to that time. There wasn't any burden, there wasn't problem, there wasn't love.

 

I sighed as I remembered that tonight I'm going to have dinner with Jaejoong. 3rd year anniversary, long enough. I have a feeling he's gonna pop out those words tonight which I still don't know how to handle it. To be honest, there's only a tiny, very little bit pieces of my heart I have left for him. The rest of it, you know who it is belong to.

 

My phone rings. Jaejoong's name is on the screen. I wonder...

 

"Hello?"

 

"Hi," his voice sounds weak and not so him.

 

"What happened to your voice?"

 

"Not my voice, my stomach happened. I don't think we can go out tonight. Is it okay to postpone it till tomorrow perhaps? That if I already recover..."

 

"It's fine but tell me what happened?"

 

"I.... I got poisoned." He said.

 

I know it's crazy but I feel like laughing. How come he got poisoned!?

 

"Where are you now?"

 

"Home."

 

"You want me to come over?"

 

"No! Don't... This is way too embarrassing, Dara..."

 

"O...okay, so.... Get well soon, okay?"

 

"Okay... I'm gonna hang up now. My stomach hurts again..." He sttuttered.

 

"Okay okay, bye..."

 

I chuckled. Why does it sound too funny to me? I glanced over the invitation card again. It means I can go to this damn party. And I could see Chaerin there.

 

I rubbed my chin, thinking over it but suddenly snapped by reality. No. I shouldn't go. My boyfriend is sick and I'm going to my ex's party because I miss her so bad? No. It sounds not right.

 

I put down the card and continued my work.

 

 

***

 

 

Guess what? In the end... I still go.

 

And now I'm alone in the corner drinking by myself. Shoot. I should've not come. Why was I thinking? Some co-workers are trying to make friends with me -those who I didn't know before- but I don't pay much attention to them because my eyes are locked with one scenery.

 

There. Lee Chaerin is sitting with her.... I don't know. I can't differ between her friends, girlfriend, or just some she payed for one night. God, this is so similar to what I saw years ago when she was still a student and I was a fake teacher.

 

I can't stand this anymore. Before I get really drunk, I decided to leave. I rushed outside, ducking my head because I'm sick of people recognizing me and trying to get my attention because I'm such an important person in these massive companies. They're after my money and power, not really want to befriended with me. Yes, this how we live, pitiful, huh?

 

"Does my party bore you?"

 

I stopped walking when I heard a familiar voice. Her steps get closer and my heart beats faster following the ryhthm of the sound of heels hitting the ground. I didn't have to turn to look at her because she already appear in front of me.

 

She smiled literally but in a second her facial expression turned serious, giving me a slight goosebumps. "I want to talk to you. Come with me."

 

"Why should I listen to you?"

 

She smirked and slightly grunting, "Coz you've done terrible things to me and you owe me a lot of things."

 

I blinked my eyes, don't know what to react to that. But then she loosened up and slightly smiled, "Come." She held my hand and took me somewhere.

 

I starred at her hand holding mine, I still remember how it feels. I was surprised when she got into a hotel but I didn't say a thing, didn't complain about anything. She took off my hand when we got into the elevator, that also when she noticed it.

 

"What are we doing here?" I asked her as she opened the room door for me.

 

"I told you I want to talk to you."

 

"Yeah but here?"

 

"This is the most private place in this area where we could talk... Privately." She muttered next to my ear and suddenly pushed me in with one hand. She closed the door and the lights are on.

 

"Do you wanna drink something?" She poured a bottle of wine into an empty glass.

 

"No. I've drunk enough." I said.

 

"No. You haven't. Drink it." She passed me a glass full of wine right in front of my face.

 

"Why?"

 

"Just drink it. I have spent a lot of money just to book this room and all the services, please, don't waste my effort." She said. I took it hesitantly and started to drink it.

 

"What do you want to talk a...." She suddenly stood up in front of me, very close to my body, both of her hands are on my sides, leaning on the table behind me. "About?" I finished my sentence. She smirked. I saw that. That's a smirk she always does when she is satisfied about something... When she is playing around.

 

She is playing with me. She is back to her old self. She is not Lee Chaerin I knew. Not anymore.

 

"You know what it is about. Do you think I've forgotten about you?" She started murmuring seductively and breathing my scent as she closed her eyes. I shivered when I feel chill near my neck, caused by her breath.

 

"I.... " I wanna say something but I don't know what it is. She is really making me off guards.

 

"Bastard Kim? You know I never like him, and you still date him? Jeez, Dara. Twice the pain you gave me." She started to lean her lips the crook of my neck.

 

The glass I was holding would fall if there wasn't that knock on the door. Chaerin stopped the thing she was doing and released me to open the door.

 

I withered as she walked away.

 

"Hey, I was waiting for you guys..." She greeted those girls and kissed them one by one, two of them.

 

"Who is this, Chaerin?" One of them who saw me first asked.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter