Cassanova, turned down

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"That is scary." I muttered as I throw another arrow to that ing circle and still not hitting the center.

 

"Aisssh!!!!"

 

I rolled on my comfy silk blanket and stared at the ceiling of room. Two girls are playing with my 3D video games which is my birthday present from dad. Oh, dad. Please, until when you're planning to treat me as a little kid? I'm 21 now. People call me Cassanova. I've eaten so many girls, even boys. I'm well respected in this ing school of yours. I am not your little Chaerin anymore.

 

Chaerin. Lee Chaerin, I always feel weird every time my real name is mentioned. It's all because of this whole cassanova praising thing. I've been called Cassanova for 5 years. It all started in high school, when I was a player. Yes, I was a player in high school, and that trademark is like  price tag on my nape.

 

"Girls,ssssh!!!"

 

Gah, girls nowadays are stupid. They're getting stupider and stupider. Girls were much better in high school.

 

Park Yoomi. That teacher.

 

How come she knows about my past? Who is she actually? And how dare she yelled at me? How dare she embarrass me in front of those people. Sure, I'm going to punish her.

 

And there's something else that keeps bothering me, the way she talks, the way she stares at people, the way she smiles… how come it's so… tempting? tttttt if only she didn't pick a fight me, I think I would've dated her.

 

Oh me! I didn't say that, okay? It's a silly thought. No. She is your enemy now.

 

But if you guys really want to know what I've been doing, well, I have time to tell…

 

Let's start from the first time I saw that , it was when she was standing on the bridge with my goddamn barbie ex girlfriend. I didn't expect that her face would be that… fine.

 

When my spies told me about the accident Bom had that morning, I was pissed. Because, that time, Bom was still in my mind. Of course she was, she was the first girlfriend who dared to ask me to study and yelled at me. No one has ever done that. No one has ever yelled at me. Bom is the first and that Park Yoomi is the second and I hope she is gonna be the last. No one can ever yell at me.

 

Yeah, back to the bridge. I starred at her, and something is weird inside me. I didn't really understand but that's just weird. Enough. Okay I don't want to make further explanation because me myself doesn't know what that really is.

 

Then last night, when she puked on me. Don't even ask me what I feel about that. Of course I'm so freaking pissed.

 

Then, comes Jaejoong. The principle. Oh, yeah, I know him. Of course I know him. He is that French guy who laughed at me when I was crying over my misery because I wasn't able to play with him.

He carried that Park Yoomi who was fainting like he is carrying a grocery store basket. And he scolded me, with his cold stare and husky voice, as usual.

 

How come someone can look so scary with only cold stare and husky voice? He is way too calm and scary.

 

When he carried that , I don't know. There's something inside me, the same weird thing when the first time I saw her in the frikin bridge. But I quickly snapped it because my whole clothes were drenched in dirt, her dirt.

 

This morning, when I pranked on her. When she yelled at me, when she fought back, when she mentioned that thing about my past…. Oh God, you don't know how hard I tried to control my heartbeat. How come I became so nervous? It's not just about the things she is mentioning but… her. She is making me nervous.

 

This isn't happening!!!!!

 

Someone, wake me from this nightmare, pretty please!

 

 

 

"What do you think the best punishment I can give to that teacher?" I asked both of my new girlfriends. They stopped playing for a while and looked at each other. Then both turned around, their pretty faces really don't win over their stupidity, but, there's a reason why I date them both.

 

People say they're the slyest people on earth.

 

"She puked on you? Get some guys drunk and then let them puke, collect the dirts, pour them to that 's head!" One of them said and then she laughed at her own joke.

 

That's cruel but… gross.

 

"Not good, come on, give me the best!!" I told them and gave them my bored face.

 

The other one crawled to my bed and placed her hand on my thigh, "I think I know what's the best for that …"

 

 

***

 

 

 

Park Yoomi . Today, your victory is gonna be over, from now on, I swear you're going to kneel down on my knee and beg me to keep you employed in this school.

 

Swag swag. Cassanova never fails to capture girl's heart, and this cassanova never fails to conquer this world too.

 

My stupid bodyguards who are always accused by people for being gay because of the way they dressed, well, I doubt their straightness too but what can I do? I'm open minded. Besides, technically speaking, I'm worse than them because I dated so many girls, way too many. But what can I do? I can't slow down. They keep coming and there are way too many hot chicks in this world.

 

Well, yeah, my bodyguards-or I like it more when you call them slaves- are doing their first task in this happy morning. I'm in such a good mood, thanks to my sly girlfriend. This is actually a fine idea.

 

I'm waiting, waiting and waiting. I looked at my watch, what the? It's already…. 10 minutes.

 

Why this feel so long?

 

To make you less confused and curious, I'm now standing by the indoor swimming pool, yes, this is where I'm going to punish that Yoomi . Yes, it's going to be a little bit cruel but this will work. She will bow down at me.

 

HAHAHAHA *evil laugh

 

Oh yeah, I forget to introduce you to my cat. This is Tam Tam. Ha, I know you guys recognize this name and it's a little bit weird but I love him so much. Yes, he is a boy.

He has this garfield look but I must admit, he looks much more evil than fat garfield.

 

12 minutes, I swear… if they're gone after 15, I'm gonna punish them first, then the Yoomi .

 

"Hey! Let me go!!! What the hell is this!!?!?!?!?"

 

I heard a voice, a very cheering voice. I can't help my smile, my evil smile. I don't wear glasses today, I want her to see my eyes, and when she kneel down and looked at me, I want her to fall for me. Yes!!!

 

Ahem, Do I sound really excited?

 

"Hey you Cassanova !! What do you want to do with me?" She yelled.

 

Oh well, I didn't except more people here, but, it's okay, they will witness it. The other students look so excited too, yes, people, today, this life ends.

She will regret for what she has done to me.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter