Dinner and....,?

The Conquest of Cassanova
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Cassanova brought me to this room I remember the last time was still… a classroom. Now she changed it into a…. really really romantic room. It's clean and decorated perfectly for a couple to spend night together. This is super weirdoooo why am I here and why is she bringing me here and what the hell is she planning?

 

There is a table and there's a candle lighted in the middle of it plus roses on the ground making a what… heart shape? No. Goosebumps hit me again.

 

"What is this?" I asked her. She didn't answer me and just pushed me in farther and pulled up the chair for me. I frowned and narrowed my eyes, looking at her, "Are you joking with me right now?" I asked. Her face turned to an annoying form again when I said that. She shoved my shoulder and pushed me down until I'm seated.

 

"Can't you just shut up and stop thinking negatively about me? I wonder why people think of me like that." She said and sat down on the chair across the table, facing me. This is awkward.

 

"So… what are we doing now?" I asked and looked around. There's a man dressing up like a butler or something holding a tray with two plates filled with foods that look not cheap at all. He put them on the table and smiled to me, then he left.

 

"It's the appetizer. I don't have to explain you about this dish right? I'm sure someone like you know it already. So, let's just eat." She said calmly.

 

"Hey wait!"

 

"What?"

 

"What are we doing here? Is it… a date? Why is it just two of us? If you wanted to ask me for a dinner why didn't you just ask instead of doing this to me?"

 

I don't know why those words blurted out of my damn mouth but I really want to say it to her. She has to stop being all freaky mysterious because bad girl is just not my type, ahem, not bad girl, I mean, I'm into men, so bad attitude is not my type although it's recently has been every girls' dream to have a bad boy type of boyfriend. That's ridiculous.

 

"I'm not asking you for a dinner. This is just… eating occasion." she said it and made me really tickled. Can't she just be honest in front of me? I know her motive already, everybody who sees us like this will definitely find out what we are doing.

 

"You can't flirt with me. I won't fall for you. Don't say I didn't warn you, Lee Chaerin." I said and started munching the food that had just got into my mouth. Delicious… and even it tastes expensive.

 

She looked surprised with my statement. And then she blows the light on the candle quick. "Why do you do that?" I asked.

 

She groaned, "You ruined my mood, completely a mood breaker!" She said and pushed aside her plate.

 

"What do you mean I ruined my mood? You mean I ruined your mood of flirting with me and asking me to be your girlfriend because, ha, I've rejected you before you even asked me. Hahaha. I'm such a badass." I said and continued eating. I don't give a damn about her annoyed and frustrated facial expression she gave me during my enjoyment of eating delicious and expensive food she served for me.

 

She hissed and gulped a glass of wine in a blink, "To tell you the truth, I am not asking you to be my girlfriend and hell, who says I'm flirting with you? Why are you so confident, Sandara Park!?"

 

I widened my eyes and looked around, scared to hell that somebody might have heard her. "You crazy? Why do you have to say my real name!?" I almost yelled at her and once again, like a fool panicky looking around.

 

She smirked, "Nobody will hear you. Don't you see the door is even locked." She said calmly and now she poured another shot to her glass.

 

I swallowed my food hardly as I heard the word 'locked'. Then I looked at her carefully, "You said it's just the appetizer, so why is the door locked? Your maid or whoever it is, is going to serve us another dish right?"

 

She looked back at me and then a little sly smirk drawn on her devilish face. She her lips slowly, she thinks it's tempting, no it's not tempting to me at all. "Why aren't you answering me?" I asked once again.

 

"Well I asked my maids to lock the door, what's wrong about that?"

 

Damn! She didn't answer my real question. Now, I'm having more goosebumps and this time it's frightening. I looked around, this classroom is completely closed. No windows, no damn hole or other door. We're secured. I mean, we're locked, here, in this bloody disgustingly romantic place, alone!? I looked at Cassanova once again, more goosebumps.

 

She is a womanizer. She has flirted with hundreds of women and even men. She must have slept with at least…. all of them? I don't know I don't even want to think of that in this situation. This is creepy! All students are all enjoying their dinner or probably already had fun at the party by now. And I am here, isolated with this ?

 

She smirked again. What is she smirking at? Is this what she's planning? Gather all the students in this school in once place, drugged them with her treat meanwhile she is trying to seduce me in this locked classroom with heart shaped roses on the ground and damn candle between us. What the hell is this!?

 

"Why are you starring at me?" She asked suddenly.

 

I blinked up at the sound of her bloody voice. I cleared my throat and decided to finish my dish and then after this I'm gonna make an excuse and get the hell out of here, that if I can escape.

 

"Aren't you eating?" I asked her again while my mouth is still fool of food, I'm in a rush, DAMN!

 

Why am I so frightened now? This is scary, even I haven't dreamt of it. I mean, I would never ever dream about this. Losing my ity to a woman who…

 

no no no no. Hell no! Sandara, think carefully, you've got her key to hell, she will not touch you unless she wants the rest of her wonderful godly life to be over.

 

And also… think about it, look at y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter